What's new

WOW:Syria militants attack Hezbollah positions in Lebanon: FSA

I read some info on Jordan right now.
You are not far from your own Arab spring. Don't wave Assad's boat by helping rebels.
You should wish Assad regime to survive.

One more question:
I really want to understand: do you Arabs feel yourself Arabs first, or Sunnah vs Shia?

Arab first....

I am not Putin:)
I simply want to understand, why one nation splitted.

This is not a insult I am just wondering why your government insists on keeping Al-Asad for geopolitical reasons and because the sect members (Al-Asad family) have had ties to Russia for 50 years.

It is your last bastion. Russia and Russians are not getting good publicity after the Libya and now Syria affairs in the Arab world. You are making huge mistakes if you ever want friendly relations/cooperation with Arab countries.

Instead of supporting Al-Asad you should renounce him and instead seek normal relations with Arab countries on other fields. Maybe this way there would be beneficial cooperation between both sides.

Instead you want to defend 1 out of 22 Arab countries and their regime instead of letting a hopeless case go and try establish a good cooperation with all 22 or AT LEAST more than just 1 country.

Your government should drink less vodka because my youngest nephew at the age of 3 year could make more sensible decisions in terms of foreign politics....

He is not even Shia nor Alawite, he is a secular Arab nationalist. Anyway, his religion has nothing to do with our enmity to him. We supported Egyptians, Libyans, Tunisians, and Yemenis in their calls for ousting their leaders although they are Sunnah.

Does that mean Arab nations do not like any one who is secular Arab? Or i am reading your posts incorrectly?

Arab first....

You are spot on dude....this is the difference between Gulf nations and South Asian Muslim nations...I donot know when South Asian nations will realize....ANyway..good luck to you...

No, it means that we don't support Iranian/sect member proxies or dictatorships that don't have the approval of the population hence why Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Yemen and soon to be Syria have got new governments.

Also which Arab can support a "Arab leader" who has killed 70.000 of his own people?

It's simple. There are 2 main Iranian proxies in the Arab world. Al-Asad who is soon to be defeated and Hezbollah who only controls tiny Southern Lebanon and then Shia militias in Iraq. All 3 are plotting against the Arab world, Muslims and most importantly our security in the region on behalf of the Iranian regime.

This is why they will be removed.

This has been refuted. So much so, that the FSA claims haven't even been picked upon by the press.

Does that mean Arab nations do not like any one who is secular Arab? Or i am reading your posts incorrectly?

The point is that Arabs used to like him as they by nature like Arab nationalists, but Bashar has committed atrocities to the point that made most Arabs turn against him. Ny point as well is that Bashar is not Shia. The issue is somehow complex and I am not in the mood to elaborate.
You are spot on dude....this is the difference between Gulf nations and South Asian Muslim nations.:blink:..I donot know when these nations will realize....ANyway..good luck to you...
Why everything has to be difficult with you...

The point is that Arabs used to like him as they by nature like Arab nationalists, but Bashar has committed atrocities to the point that made most Arabs turn against him. Ny point as well is that Bashar is not Shia. The issue is somehow complex and I am not in the mood to elaborate.

Why everything has to be difficult with you...

I am sorry i do not get your point...

Fact, 8 syrian towns were occupied by Hezbollah and the FSA gave them 48 hours to retreat or else.. Did you know that? If yes then you're a liar, if not, it's about time for people to shut up about things they know crap about..
May allah help the syrian people. Many muslims are ignorant about the situation in syria, and the fact that the people of syria want to overthrow Assad's regime. They also ignorant about the fact that the syrian never held a weapon for the first six months of their protesting. The fact the all sunni syrians who at least represent 80% of the country, are 100% supporters of the FSA, and those who could carry weapons joined the resistance against Assad's mercenaries, Nasralla's thugs,, Mullahs of Tehran terrorists and even north korean pilots! With broken promesis of supplying of ammunations and weaponrys, they still freeing the country town after town.. While Assad's never get short of ammos and armored vehicles and bombs thanks to Iran and russian...

Fact, 8 syrian towns were occupied by Hezbollah and the FSA gave them 48 hours to retreat or else.. Did you know that? If yes then you're a liar, if not, it's about time for people to shut up about things they know crap about..
May allah help the syrian people. Many muslims are ignorant about the situation in syria, and the fact that the people of syria want to overthrow Assad's regime. They also ignorant about the fact that the syrian never held a weapon for the first six months of thier protesting. The fact the all sunni syrians who at least represent 80% of the country, are 100% supporters of the FSA, and those who could carry weapons joined the resistance against Assad's mercenaries, Nasralla's thugs,, Mullahs of Tehran terrorists and even a north korean pilots! With broken promesis of supplying of ammunations and weaponrys, they still freeing the country town after town.. While Assad's never get short of ammos and armored vehicles and bombs thanks to Iran and russian...

I almost posted this tens of times in an attempt to open people eyes to rightful and just Syrian demands, but failed though. Don't bother, and don't count on non Arabs Muslims so much. I quit convincing people of the Syrian cause as I realized that they don't matter, only Syrians and those who are fighting on the ground matter, and they are indeed doing pretty well.
app_10_462340797166109_191541226.gif

where the west want to go they send there alCIAda affiliates there wheter to destrory that country or to invade it by themselves

when usa attacked afghanistan after 911 alCIAda ran to pakistan and many were arrested by pakistani agencies

there are still bases of usa in iraq why dont alCIAda and some FSA type outfits attack them

alCIAda ousted mummar qadafi and handed libya to the west SO CALLED LIBERATION OF LIBYA

now when west wanted to go in mali alCIAda gives them an excuse

if it wasn't for afghan taliban usa would have sitting comfitability in afghanistan

every move alcaeda makes wrecks some muslim country or west takes control of it or make them there puppet by design

As a matter of fact Yazeedi forces did win and went to create the largest Muslim empire called "Ummayad Empire".

Always write R.A with Yazeed!

Why dont you help your own country first rather than worrying about a far distant land?
it is called muslim ummah the concept of arab nationalism is creation of your highness and leaders

we helped egypt,send army during iraq invasion etc

do you also complain when usa and west invade a country under HUMANITARIAN PRETEXT along with nato which includes small dinky countries do you complain then?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom