What's new

Hezbollah says will quit Syria if Arab stop meddling

Take your country as a prime example. We kept you bleeding for 8 years. :lol:

For future references I'm sure there will be more confessions ,probably on current situation in the region, coming out of your mouth. which might be laughable for you too.

Yea right 8 years Americans and Thier Saudi labdogs tried to destroy the Islamic republic but failed and they failed against Shia in qatif and they failed against few hundred houthists :dance3:

Be careful what are you wish for you think you only going to fight Lebanese Shia you going to face 500 million Shia Iraqi Shia and Iranian army and only Iranian army can level your fake British made kingdom

Shia? Yemen? That wasn't what your mother said :lol:

Destroying the " Islamic " Republic has never been the intention. Keeping you at each other's throat was.

For future references I'm sure there will be more confessions ,probably on current situation in the region, coming out of your mouth. which might be laughable for you.

Will it be painful for you as well? :rofl:

Iraq never needed troops as a matter of fact :lol: all what it needed is finance. They fought a war of an interest of ours, but with their blood.

Troops no, but fighter jets + AWACS and similar yes.

Shia? Yemen? That wasn't what your mother said :lol:

Destroying the " Islamic " Republic has never been the intention. Keeping you at each other's throat was.

Will it be painful for you as well? :rofl:

Although none of your goals were achieved during the war It's ipso facto due to loss of my people it was painful to me ... and once I realize the so-called "boomerang effect" I'll be reminded that any culprit will finally meet dire consequences of its own deeds .... And situation could be more painful 4 thou when you remember the fact that we've got more influence than you on Iraq right now .

It is sad to hear the truth :) but we never wanted it to get to this level. The Mullahs with the aggression toward us left no choice but to empower Iraq.

All objectives including bleeding your economy, destroying your superior military edge at the time over us, and demonizing you have been accomplished.

Although none of your goals were achieved during the war It's ipso facto due to loss of my people it was painful to me ... and once I realize the so-called "boomerang effect" I'll be reminded that any culprit will finally meet dire consequences of its own deeds .... And situation could be more painful 4 thou when you remember the fact that we've got more influence than you on Iraq right now .

No interest in Iraq for us. But I find it surprising to see a country which controls the other country, that it can't even secure its own people while they're visiting or working in Iraq.

Let just not turn into another defensive mode this time. :lol:

You could have got them all with the aid you got.

Next .....

Iraq did not need ground troops but could use other air forces & navies assistance, though no one joined so, my point. Though celebrate all u want even though none of you took part. theres no rational discussing with you anyway

Iraq did not need ground troops but could use other air forces & navies assistance, though no one joined so, my point. Though celebrate all u want even though none of you took part. theres no rational discussing with you anyway

Why do you keep using your personal attack strategy? It won't help it.

For the record, the Eggies fought along your side.

And as I stated earlier, you could have used the money to obtain everything you needed, you had enough firepower.

Iraq and Iran is not worth dying for.

For the record, the Eggies fought along your side.
Well, no one here is talking about Egypt, Iraq came to assist Egypt in multiple wars against Israel, both helped each other with each others militaries. An Iraqi air force hawker hunter squadron gave good CAS support to Egyptian troops said by them themselves.
Egypt and Iraq have come to each others aid, real aid that is, not some oil money.

And as I stated earlier, you could have used the money to obtain everything you needed, you had enough firepower.
As I keep stating, none of this is about lack of firepower or any kind of material, it’s others (you) trying to speak as if you did something while you never took direct part in it, or some Jordanian speaking in the 'we' form against the Iranian war while none of his family fought in that war.
No such lies pass here.

Iraq and Iran is not worth dying for.
Then what is, sandistan ?

If Iraq and Iran are unworthy and nothing then I have no idea what country is worth dying for, historians would be amazed at that post, everyone would be.

It is sad to hear the truth :) but we never wanted it to get to this level. The Mullahs with the aggression toward us left no choice but to empower Iraq.

All objectives including bleeding your economy, destroying your superior military edge at the time over us, and demonizing you have been accomplished.

No interest in Iraq for us. But I find it surprising to see a country which controls the other country, that it can't even secure its own people while they're visiting or working in Iraq.

Yeah that's true, coward people chant and march victory parade on the bodies of innocent people ,the fact that you were not brave enough to do the job by yourself.
when you see none of your goals have been met you brought new goals ... your goals were basicly these :

1. Control of the Shatt al-Arab waterway by Iraqis
2. Acquisition of the three islands of Abu Musa and the Greater and Lesser Tunbs, on behalf of the UAE
3. Annexation of Khuzestan to Iraq
4. Prevent the spread of the Islamic Revolution in the region

As far as you send your youth to bring terorrism in other countries security would be shambolic.

Iraq never needed troops as a matter of fact :lol: all what it needed is finance. They fought a war of an interest of ours, but with their blood.

Saudi Arabia is doing the same thing in Syria by financing and arming
al Qaeda rebels in Syria.

We slapped you in the face several times over the years such as shipping your fellow countrymen terrorists in bags, we took down your Aircrafts. We saw nothing but mere rants.

The objectives we had in mind was never equal to Iraq's, ours basically were:

1- Destroying Iran's military machine which inherited from the Shah days, special thanks for the Mullahs, they killed every military man and were left with nothing during the war.

2- Destroying your economic infrastructure, bankrupting you, and limiting your energy exports.

3- Demonizing and instigating the Intl. Community against you. Basically every country stood against Iran.

4- The prevention of exporting the so called " Islamic " Revolt of yours.

Right you, Iran as a state, from a national security point of view, poses no serious threat to us. The minute Iran picks the fight, will be the minute where they will pay heavily for it.

Yeah that's true, coward people chant and march victory parade on the bodies of innocent people ,the fact that you were not brave enough to do the job by yourself.
when you see none of your goals have been met you brought new goals ... your goals were basicly these :

1. Control of the Shatt al-Arab waterway by Iraqis
2. Acquisition of the three islands of Abu Musa and the Greater and Lesser Tunbs, on behalf of the UAE
3. Annexation of Khuzestan to Iraq
4. Prevent the spread of the Islamic Revolution in the region

As far as you send your youth to bring terorrism in other countries security would be shambolic.

I don't understand to what does this video correlate to the subject. But I do understand that everybody who left his country to go to Syria has made a personal choice, just as much as these savages:

Do you know how many times your country begged us to get these savages out of Syria? :lol:
lol at your face.

You might want to LoL at this then:

:lol:

As I said, without the funding you received, you wouldn't have replaced your MiG-21s with MiG-29s and MiG-25s. Even the Iranian leadership openly stated that without our support, Iraq wouldn't have stand a chance against them :rofl:

The very least people to talk about oil money should be Iraqis bro :lol:
Well, no one here is talking about Egypt, Iraq came to assist Egypt in multiple wars against Israel, both helped each other with each others militaries. An Iraqi air force hawker hunter squadron gave good CAS support to Egyptian troops said by them themselves.
Egypt and Iraq have come to each others aid, real aid that is, not some oil money.

As I keep stating, none of this is about lack of firepower or any kind of material, it’s others (you) trying to speak as if you did something while you never took direct part in it, or some Jordanian speaking in the 'we' form against the Iranian war while none of his family fought in that war.
No such lies pass here.

Then what is, sandistan ?

If Iraq and Iran are unworthy and nothing then I have no idea what country is worth dying for, historians would be amazed at that post, everyone would be.

Historians would most certainly agree that neither Iraq or Iran was worth fighting for :lol: Supporting them is well-documented in history.

Last edited:
We slapped you in the face several times over the years such as shipping your fellow countrymen terrorists in bags, we took down your Aircrafts. We saw nothing but mere rants.

The objectives we had in mind was never equal to Iraq's, ours basically were:

1- Destroying Iran's military machine which inherited from the Shah days, special thanks for the Mullahs, they killed every military man and were left with nothing during the war.

2- Destroying your economic infrastructure, bankrupting you, and limiting your energy exports.

3- Demonizing and instigating the Intl. Community against you. Basically every country stood against Iran.

4- The prevention of exporting the so called " Islamic " Revolt of yours.

Right you, Iran as a state, from a national security point of view, poses no serious threat to us. The minute Iran picks the fight, will be the minute where they will pay heavily for it.

I don't understand to what does this video correlate to the subject. But I do understand that everybody who left his country to go to Syria has made a personal choice, just as much as these savages:

Do you know how many times your country begged us to get these savages out of Syria? :lol:

You might want to LoL at this then:

:lol:

As I said, without the funding you received, you wouldn't have replaced your MiG-21s with MiG-29s and MiG-25s. Even the Iranian leadership openly stated that without our support, Iraq wouldn't have stand a chance against them :rofl:

The very least people to talk about oil money should be Iraqis bro :lol:

Historians would most certainly agree that neither Iraq or Iran was worth fighting for :lol: Supporting them is well-documented in history.
lol again.your mighty al-saud family will join saddam very soon.:azn:
morbid_avatar.gif

1526930_582011685225226_1008137163_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom