What's new

Hezbollah says will quit Syria if Arab stop meddling

So I got you mad again :yay:

@xenon54@Sinan

Again I see racism against the Mongols, not offended but racism upsets me:sad:

Not mad. Don't take this forum seriously at all or the internet.

Well, I made a fitting reply to your post. You can call anybody here and let them cry. No Mongol users here. Nor Gypsies nor Bedouins.

Not mad. Don't take this forum seriously at all or the internet.

Well, I made a fitting reply to your post. You can call anybody here and let them cry. No Mongol users here. Nor Gypsies nor Bedouins.

Yzd can’t behave like a human so I will act like an animal as well, no need for high temper
I don’t even look Mongolian to start with, those names including sandnigger mean nothing to me.

ABANDON%2BTHREAD.%2BNO%2BDON%2BT%2BTHUMB%2BTHERE%2BS%2BNO%2BTIME%2BJUST%2BGO_85f743_4145927.gif

Well, I said if Iran looks for trouble, then be it as it may.

Attacking me personally won't help you to prove your point. I'm very thankful for your contribution, this shows how civilized the Iranians are.

We were belligerent just as much as your politicians painfully reiterate it every now and then. Haven't you seen them crying blood about it in Germany last year? :lol:

:lol:

Prior to the war with Iraq? Yes, you were and through the first two year. You could have retaliate against us at a time when we shipped your brothers in bags to your country. All what you had to do is to zip your mouth up.

Bro, you even sent kids to clean the minefields to your army, Iran was an utter joke.

Why would you violate KSA's airspace in the first place then?
Why didn't you ask for the return of the bodies of the pilots? You do realize it is hell of a shame do you? :lol:

Did your pilots or your leaders said that :rofl:

We ourselves were a part of this alliance to liberate Kuwait. You must have gotten an A in history :D

Now you too suck at military studies and perhaps geography :lol:

We don't even maintain any foreign military base, brat.
I don't want to hurt your feeling but I'm going to say this.

First of all, Iran and Iraq was the military superpower in the region back then and both were at war, not Saudi Arabia. Wear your glasses and read again "IRAQ-IRAN WAR" so stop it with the "WE".

Secondly, Iraq fought Iran for eight years while Saudi Arabia ran away from Iraq for eight minutes. Why? Because GCC had no army back then but was created after the 1991 Gulf war when your "friend" Saddam invaded Kuwait and threatened your Kingdom. You can't deny this. So are you saying Saudi Arabia are capable of defending themselves or launching an offensive against Iran before 1990? :omghaha:

Thirdly, Iran doesn't have any foreign bases in the soil and they are capable of manufacturing their own weapons, even if it's a joke they earned their effort unlike you, have heavy foreign bases to defend the oils and buys expensive toys from America/EU for a show to showoff yet you have ego that you think Saudi can handle themselves? and not a single modern war was fought by Saudi against a soveriegn nation while Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Syria and Pakistan etc fought full armies using original weapons. Just go ahead and fight some rag tag militias in Yemen...

Lastly, Saudi Arabia destablized and destroy any nation in the Middle East who are ally of Iran and that is Iraq. If Iraq had managed to restore security, economics and preserve the army in full whilst being pro Iran and neigbours both countries possess a threat to Saudi, this is the House of Saud's logic, they want to destroy the nation.

With all the suffering you had gone through ever since the " Islamic " Republic was born, I hardly think there is any more hurt-felling sentiment left for humanity.

First of all, Iran and Iraq was the military superpower in the region back then

Historically speaking, at the time where the war took place, none of you were.

I'd like to remind you about the fact that the Khomaini's regime got rid off all his military-leader opponents, when they tried to retake power by a military-led coup.

Unfortunately, most of those who played a role in this counter coup were the best military thinkers, planners, and experts. In response to their attempt which failed - your Mullahs stupidly killed them all - which had left you at a huge disadvantage against Iraq although you maintained a superior military in terms of equipments that sat dock ever since. And thusly, you weren't qualified enough to call yourself a regional military superpower.

Iraq gained its strength during the war gradually, thanks to the supports they received ;) ..

not Saudi Arabia. Wear your glasses and read again "IRAQ-IRAN WAR" so stop it with the "WE".

I think you should ask your politicians to stop crying a blood about it then, not myself.

Secondly, Iraq fought Iran for eight years while Saudi Arabia ran away from Iraq for eight minutes

There had only been two engagements between both sides. None of them, factually, took 8 minutes. But then again it is you :lol: ...

Why? Because GCC had no army back then

I told you before. Go ask your dead pilots, and the 400 terrorists we shipped in bags to you about this, they will tell you who's boss :azn:

but was created after the 1991 Gulf war when your "friend" Saddam invaded Kuwait and threatened your Kingdom

Just a few lines ago, you said they ran in 8 mins, and now you're giving me a different narration? Dude, we aren't naive or stupid :lol:

So are you saying Saudi Arabia are capable of defending themselves or launching an offensive against Iran before 1990? :omghaha:

I know how much you guys like to distort history but there is no way on earth someone would distort this:

We gave you the same treatment, we're willing to do it again if you pull the trigger first. We have enough weapons to strike the unbearable terror into your hearts, we can bring the basement dude back after all these years of waiting.

Thirdly, Iran doesn't have any foreign bases in the soil

I don't think it is a crime to have a base, but us too have no bases.

they are capable of manufacturing their own weapons, even if it's a joke

I admire you for acknowledging your failure. But I make no mistake, we have no intention of becoming the world's most pathetically jokish nation on earth with a Qaher-like mock-up.

buys expensive toys from America/EU for a show to showoff yet you have ego that you think Saudi can handle themselves? and not a single modern war was fought by Saudi against a soveriegn nation while Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Syria and Pakistan etc fought full armies using original weapons. Just go ahead and fight some rag tag militias in Yemen...

We run both domestic and internationally-conjoined projects.

We have no intention to go to war with anyone. But if someone brings the drama, we warmly welcome it, and will do whatever it takes to flush it away. I understand that you are violent by nature, but that isn't what we are.

I wish that Iran could have done the same thing KSA did to the militants who killed 14 of its boarder guards though.

Lastly, Saudi Arabia destablized and destroy any nation in the Middle East who are ally of Iran and that is Iraq. If Iraq had managed to restore security, economics and preserve the army in full whilst being pro Iran and neigbours both countries possess a threat to Saudi, this is the House of Saud's logic, they want to destroy the nation.

We don't recognize Iraq as a sovereign state, and we could care less about what you're doing there from arming Shia militants to assisting Al-Qaida to go and kill some Americans during the US-led invasion of it.

First of all, Iran and Iraq was the military superpower in the region back then and both were at war, not Saudi Arabia. Wear your glasses and read again "IRAQ-IRAN WAR" so stop it with the "WE".

Secondly, Iraq fought Iran for eight years while Saudi Arabia ran away from Iraq for eight minutes. Why? Because GCC had no army back then but was created after the 1991 Gulf war when your "friend" Saddam invaded Kuwait and threatened your Kingdom. You can't deny this. So are you saying Saudi Arabia are capable of defending themselves or launching an offensive against Iran before 1990? :omghaha:

Thirdly, Iran doesn't have any foreign bases in the soil and they are capable of manufacturing their own weapons, even if it's a joke they earned their effort unlike you, have heavy foreign bases to defend the oils and buys expensive toys from America/EU for a show to showoff yet you have ego that you think Saudi can handle themselves? and not a single modern war was fought by Saudi against a soveriegn nation while Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Syria and Pakistan etc fought full armies using original weapons. Just go ahead and fight some rag tag militias in Yemen...

Back
Top Bottom