What's new

Israel: Hezbollah is now stronger than any Arab army

Plus many have been turned to dust in Syria the number can be a maximum of 40,000 to 50,000

Refrain from using such terminology. I disagree strongly with their stance on Syria. That being said we shouldn't display too much hostility. They still dedicate most of their movement against Israel and in the future could be forgiven by the people that matter. Not by Arab regimes.

Eventually we all may be fighting side to side. They didn't lost that many men in Syria. It's still around 60,000.

Like they overestimated the Saddam's Army to have more glory?

Hezbollah is infinitely better than Saddam (who only killed 200 US terror elements in 2003), but i think they are less numerous than the "regular" armies

haha , israelis don't precisely know who to blame , i bet next time they will get it from the egyptians , instead of hizballah

Like they overestimated the Saddam's Army to have more glory?

Hezbollah is infinitely better than Saddam (who only killed 200 US terror elements in 2003), but i think they are less numerous than the "regular" armies

It's called fighting smart. You don't fight in the open against an army that has night vision goggles and own the night. The US military cannot handle insurgency. IEDs destroyed pretty much all of the US army's convoys and supply routes in Iraq.

It's called fighting smart. You don't fight in the open against an army that has night vision goggles and own the night. The US military cannot handle insurgency. IEDs destroyed pretty much all of the US army's convoys and supply routes in Iraq.
The result is the same: the Army led by Saddam killed only 200 US troops.

And the shiah insurgency killed +4000 US troops

Of course the zionist Al Qaeda trolls were there to spoil everything and kill everyone, except the americans

Saddam was stupid and couldn't organize a proper insurgency because he was a psychopath installed by MOSSAD/CIA, and psychos are not competent

Still far below that, at most 60,000.
lolz

The result is the same: the Army led by Saddam killed only 200 US troops.

And the shiah insurgency killed +4000 US troops

Of course the zionist Al Qaeda trolls were there to spoil everything and kill everyone, except the americans
Actually the overwhelming majority were killed by Sunnis.

I would put Hezbollah on par with ISIL / ISIS, and below that of other counter insurgency militias like Mahdi Army and NDF. Hezbollah uses M16 / M4, as does Mahdi Army, and these are better rifles than early AK that NDF uses.

lolz

Actually the overwhelming majority were killed by Sunnis.
Fake

The Iranian-backed Shiite group responsible for most of the attacks against U.S. forces

After its creation in 2006, Asaib Ahl al-Haq claimed more than 6,000 attacks on U.S. forces, including some of the most sophisticated roadside bombings of the war and multiple mortar and rocket attacks

Iranian-backed militant group in Iraq is recasting itself as a political player - The Washington Post

I don't know why but no sunni organizations fight efficiently against the invaders, letting all the work for the shias led organizations

Sunnis, or supposed sunnis love killing arabs to protect the enemy

Saddam sunni army is good or oppressing muslims, and kill 200 US terror individuals

I would put Hezbollah on par with ISIL / ISIS, and below that of other counter insurgency militias like Mahdi Army and NDF. Hezbollah uses M16 / M4, as does Mahdi Army, and these are better rifles than early AK that NDF uses.
I think it's a very unadapted comparison
Hezbollah never behead, and behave very civilized

ISIS only invade arab countries, backstabbing everybody fighting Israel

And the fact that Hezbollah have M4 after battling the israelis, is not the same thing than zionist Al Qaeda having m4 with USA shipments

Every time I read superboy I feel like

FACEPALM-1.jpg

The biggest resistance was in Falluja and Sunni triangle. Learn a bit.

Every time I read superboy I feel like

FACEPALM-1.jpg

For the first time I actually agree with you. This guy is clueless.

Yes, driven by the shias
In sunni town Tikrit, birth town of Saddam, nothing happened much

Sunnis are either neutral (Egypt) or, for the most of them lovers of NATO.
They only love having USA bases and making car bombs against arabs

1-3-map24.jpg

Back
Top Bottom