What's new

Hezbollah unveils new Anti-Tank-Guided-Missile

What an idiot
What's your point?

Plan was cancelled, especially after the Mufti of Jerusalem convinced Hitler to kill all the Jews instead of moving them to Israel.

Hitler-hosts-the-Mufti-1024x640.jpg

Why would anyone rely on them?
Point.
Islam clearly tells us "Yahood o Nisara" cannot be our friends.
There may have been temporary alliance but they will always back stab to Muslims.

What's your point?

Plan was cancelled, especially after the Mufti of Jerusalem convinced Hitler to kill all the Jews instead of moving them to Israel.

View attachment 946708
Benny is back with same lame and wishful blames.

>Build a "school" in the middle of nowhere in Israelis territory
>Israel bulldozes it
>Tell the world Israel bulldozes schools

Lmao
There is no israhelli territory in Palestine or anywhere in Middle East. They are just occupires and illegal white settlers gathered from all over the world.
In this world Zios territory can either be in woodlands of UK or deserts of USA.
Or more precisely their territory is in the deepest part of hellfire.

Ahhh not can you attach the post where you called fir extermination of Palestinians...coward
@waz @LeGenD

What's your point?

View attachment 946708

Fact is you facist Jews were on bed with the nazis and didn't want any Arab to talk to the nazis. Exclusive jaw nazi relationship was required by you. Well now you have become what Hitler aspired you to be. So all is OK

Last edited:
He is zionsit jew pretending to be Greek

I know. His role this time is being the voice of the reason, in this time like a greek philosopher; other times is like an arab against Iran, or an angry exiled iranian by the regime... typical profiles.

Foinikas is a master troll at least, not like the Beny, he has not value for trolling and must find other job.

I know. His role this time is being the voice of the reason, in this time like a greek philosopher; other times is like an arab against Iran, or an angry exiled iranian by the regime... typical profiles.

Foinikas is a master troll at least, not like the Beny, he has not value for trolling and must find other job.
Apparently,anyone not pretending to be a "hardcore muslim" is a troll for you guys.

I'm only giving my opinion and my point of view. Instead,you two are stuck on assumptions.

What's your point?

View attachment 946708

no this is only a photo this was a informal meeting between two nations who were on the same side of history

what evidence do you have that the Grand Mufti called for the Holocaust ?

Hitler also met many dignitaries from UK and US and even the UK Prime Minster met Hitler did he also convince Hitler to kill Jews?

Screenshot 2023-08-18 at 20.02.03.png

no this is only a photo this was a informal meeting between two nations who were on the same side of history

what evidence do you have that the Grand Mufti called for the Holocaust ?

Hitler also met many dignitaries from UK and US and even the UK Prime Minster met Hitler did he also convince Hitler to kill Jews?

View attachment 946915
@Beny Karachun is like a trash can. He tries his best to take all such random photos and attach his own theories to them.

Back
Top Bottom