What's new

Hezbollah unveils new Anti-Tank-Guided-Missile

If Israel directed its arms at populated zones, there would have been tens of thousands of dead in 2006, if not more.

"Gained War fighting capabilities" how does fighting goat rapists in Syria count as experience that can be used against Israel?

We also have a lot of close quarters fighting experience from the West Bank, you have 0 experience against tanks, drones, jets, cruise missiles etc. Your forces don't even have early warning radars lol.

Yeah, try bringing one of your useless SAMs, they tend to blow up in Syria, not that they're meaningful against Israeli EW and aircraft like the F-35.

Unpopulated. Dahieh quarter was evacuated after we sent leaflets. Then we flattened it.

But power stations, bridges, water plants, power lines, communication lines have not been destroyed. That's infrastructure, not Hezbollah quarters in Beirut.

It's not a joke when our prime minister says we're going to bring Lebanon into the stone age. Hezbollah won't be able to fight without electricity, fuel pumps etc.

Israeli officials don't even acknowledge the existence of a nuclear reactor in Dimona.

At the (unrealistic) best case scenario, let's say Israeli forces collapse, how are you going to prevent Israel from nuking all of its enemies?
If if if ... if I had a nuclear device I would drop it on your head...stop waffling and chest thumping. Throught Jewish history you have been whooped. Just a few years in the history of man now u have a little power and you think you are gods. Looool jokers

as I said and you quickly proved, even the nazis would blush at your lust for slaughtering children
Sad isn't it!

If if if ... if I had a nuclear device I would drop it on your head...stop waffling and chest thumping. Throught Jewish history you have been whooped. Just a few years in the history of man now u have a little power and you think you are gods. Looool jokers

Sad isn't it!

Hope this guy Beny has not power at all in Israel command, he is doing a bad service to his nation.

He is deluding himself only, Israel does not want this war at all, for a reason. Israel will lose villages on the north, all israeli red lines will be crossed, and the level of weaponry will confront will be non precedented. Iran will remote command the war.

I seriously think if the war last more than 2 weeks, 100000 israelis will take a flight to europe. Maybe Beny goes to Greece with Foinikas.

Hope this guy Beny has not power at all in Israel command, he is doing a bad service to his nation.

He is deluding himself only, Israel does not want this war at all, for a reason. Israel will lose villages on the north, all israeli red lines will be crossed, and the level of weaponry will confront will be non precedented. Iran will remote command the war.

I seriously think if the war last more than 2 weeks, 100000 israelis will take a flight to europe. Maybe Beny goes to Greece with Foinikas.
Actually 50000 Israelis have just left Israel and 250000 are on their way.
Vast amounts of soldiers and pilots refusing to serve in the military and even senior commanders and retired leaders are saying ist a facist state.
However I hope beny remains and I find him. Would love yo chat with him in his uniform

Yeah, Israel is gonna lose villages in the north, okay lmao, do it already

I thought all Israeli air fields will be bombed, how will they take a flight to Europe?

Yeah, Israel is gonna lose villages in the north, okay lmao, do it already

I thought all Israeli air fields will be bombed, how will they take a flight to Europe?
No logic anymore. Israel made the mistake to underestimate the Arabs once. From what I see,Muslims (at least here on PDF) do that mistake all the time.

Imagine if a Greek laughed and said "hah Turkish UAVs,they are so easy to shoot down,hah Turkish tanks,so easy to destroy,hah Turkish ballistic missiles such trash,Turks can't fight,we will beat them because ancient Greece".

It's a mistake to think like that.

Benny you crossed the line
However I hope beny remains and I find him. Would love yo chat with him in his uniform
Nah best chance you'll meet me would be in Lebanon , committing numerous warcrimes

Screenshot_20230817_022355_Gallery.jpg

No logic anymore. Israel made the mistake to underestimate the Arabs once. From what I see,Muslims (at least here on PDF) do that mistake all the time.

Imagine if a Greek laughed and said "hah Turkish UAVs,they are so easy to shoot down,hah Turkish tanks,so easy to destroy,hah Turkish ballistic missiles such trash,Turks can't fight,we will beat them because ancient Greece".

Only you have said this and your best zionist stormtroopers big up the facists of Israel and their invincibility. Show me where anyone has said it's easy.

Nah best chance you'll meet me would be in Lebanon , committing numerous warcrimes

View attachment 946447
Now show where Germans slaughtered your lot as you are ready to go against unarmed kids

Beny in action.. real zionist hero watch and enjoy

Last edited:

We don't underestimate anyone

That's why we have a fighting force way bigger and more capable than Hezbollah at the northern border. Qualitatively and quantitatively.

We don't underestimate anyone

That's why we have a fighting force way bigger and more capable than Hezbollah at the northern border. Qualitatively and quantitatively.
I will tell you how this will play out.

Israel will make airstrikes and artillery strikes at Hezbollah's positions in southern Lebanon, but these sorties and strikes will be ineffective because of Hezbollah's positions in hardened tunnels and bunkers in the mountains and employment of camouflage and fake targets.

Israel will use drones for targeting, but they will be taken out by "Missile 358" SAM. Your aircrafts will also be under fire of various SAMs of Hezbollah.

Israel will make ineffective airstrikes and artillery strikes in the mountains while Hezbollah will attack artillery positions and armor concentrations and fuel supply depots deep inside Israel with thousands of cheap Lancet-like drones which might have the range of 50-70km.

After airstrikes and artillery strikes, you will send your armor and infantry into the mountains of southern Lebanon. There is Hezbollah's multilayered defensive line in the mountains of southern Lebanon.

Military theory says that even if attacker has superiority in firepower, attacker must have 3:1 or better 5:1 advantage in quantity when attacking in the mountaineous terrain. Since Hezbollah has 40.000 battle experienced troops, you will have to mobilize 120.000 troops with poor morale and no experience and this quantity is more than your entire ground force.

When Israeli armor enters mountains of Lebanon, it will have to deal with large concentrations of top-attack ATGMs like Almas missile or Sadid-365 missile attacking from a distance of 5-6kms and cheap Lancet-like loitering munitions attacking from a distance of 50-70km, and mines. Eventually your armored assault will end-up like Russian assault ended in Ukraine in the early phase of the Ukraine war.

When Israeli airstrike-artillery strike-ground assault operation fails, Israel will target civilian infrastructure. Then Hezbollah will attack Israel with 100.000 missiles and this will deplete Iron Dome missile inventory and simultaneously there will be attack by thousands of cheap Shahed-136 drones, hundreds of terrain-hugging cruise missiles and hundreds of precise 500km range ballistic missiles at your powerplants, water desalination plants, chemical facilities, oil refineries, gas distribution infrastructure, civilian airports and military airbases, ports of Haifa and Ashdod. Anti-ship missiles with 300km range will attack your gas platforms in your gas fields and cargo ships, paralizing your trade with billions of dollars of damage.

This will be an ugly war with destruction and substantial casualties on both sides. But when you say you will easily defeat Hezbollah it sounds like claims that the 2nd most powerfull army in the world will conquer Ukraine in 3 days. However in reality you can expect that if you go into Lebanon, battle experienced Hezbollah fighters will put that rifle in your photo inside your ***...

Last edited:
I say you'll also wipe out Palestinians and make the entire place uninhabitable. What are you even thinking?
You are even more miserable than I previously thought. No wonder why some fellow pdf members always keep you in your right place. 😁😁
By the way what you will like to hide? Tree or stone?

View attachment 946447
Haha.
Now imagine all those stones and trees and a sword with a very sharp blade.
BTW how are you benny? 😉

View attachment 946447
Haha.
Now imagine all those stones and trees and a sword with a very sharp blade.
BTW how are you benny? 😉

Last edited:
I will tell you how this will play out.

Israel will make airstrikes at Hezbollah positions in southern Lebanon, but these sorties will be ineffective because of Hezbollah positions in hardened bunkers in the mountains and employment of camouflage and fake targets.

Israel will make artillery strikes and it will be ineffective because of positions of Hezbollah in hardened bunkers in the mountains of southern Lebanon.

Israel will use drones for targeting, but they will be taken out by "Missile 358" SAM. Your aircrafts will also be under fire of various SAMs of Hezbollah.

Israel will make ineffective airstrikes and artillery strikes in the mountains while Hezbollah will attack artillery positions and armor concentrations and fuel supply depots deep inside Israel with thousands of cheap Lancet-like drones which might have the range of 50-70km.

After airstrikes and artillery strikes, you will send your armor and infantry into the mountains of southern Lebanon. There is Hezbollah's multilayered defensive line in the mountains of southern Lebanon.

Military theory says that even if attacker has superiority in firepower, attacker must have 3:1 or better 5:1 advantage in quantity when attacking in the mountaineous terrain. Since Hezbollah has 40.000 battle experienced troops, you will have to mobilize 120.000 troops with poor morale and no experience and this quantity is more than your entire ground force.

When Israeli armor enters mountains of Lebanon, it will have to deal with large concentrations of top-attack ATGMs like Almas missile or Sadid-365 missile attacking from a distance of 5-6kms and cheap Lancet-like loitering munitions (attacking from a distance of 50-70km) and mines. Eventually your armored assault will end-up like Russian assault in ended in Ukraine in the early phase of the Ukraine war.

When Israeli airstrike-artillery strike-ground assault operation fails, Israel will target civilian infrastructure. Then Hezbollah will attack Israel with 100.000 missiles and this will deplete Iron Dome missile inventory and simultaneously there will be attack by thousands of cheap Shahed-136 drones, hundreds of terrain-hugging cruise missiles and hundreds of precise 500km range ballistic missiles at your powerplants, water desalination plants, chemical facilities, oil refineries, gas distribution infrastructure, civilian airports and military airbases, ports of Haifa and Ashdod. Anti-ship missiles with 300km range will attack your gas platforms in your gas fields and civilian ships, paralizing your trade with billions of dollars of damage.

This will be an ugly war with destruction and substantial casualties on both sides. But when you say you will easily defeat Hezbollah it sounds like claims that the 2nd most powerfull army in the world will conquer Ukraine in 3 days. However in reality you can expect that if you go into Lebanon, battle experienced Hezbollah fighters will put that rifle in your photo inside your ***...

You have depicted an approach the war scenario can be, but it s very tied to 2006 events.

For me there are some key aspects:

- We will see if Hezbullah has anything in store against IAF, this will be very shocking and has no precedent in any war with Israel i would say (for long time ago)

-Capability of Hezbullah to make operations on the north of Israel, even deeper.

- Capability to saturate Israel counter missile defences at any time.

And also there is also other scenario that can be happen if Israel faces hardship, i don t believe Israel will use nuclear bombs, it would be their demise, and the reason for Iran to go openly nuclear without stupid stops...

The last aspect it the possibility US forces enter in the scene to save Israel face,

In this case Iran must be loud and clear, they will enter the war for his key allie, with all the options in the table with broad implications for US interests.

-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom