What's new

WOW:Syria militants attack Hezbollah positions in Lebanon: FSA

If this is true, then FSA is committing suicide.They may not know that in guerrilla warfare, Hezbollah is one of the best in the world, much much better than Syrian army who is a conventional one.
FSA and Hezbollah are not even comparable in military and training levels,2 worlds apart.Hezbollah is more organized than even some armies in the world. Btw, FSA is showing their true objectives after 2 years of fighting.

Hezbollah has always denied any involvement in fighting rebels, and they have no proof.They just accuse Hezbollah because there is no other one to blame,and because it's a friend of Iran.

You r mistaken in some points..

Hesbollah have fought with geurilla tactics aganist regular israel army that equiped with heavy weapons.. Yet FSA is also fighting with guerilla tactics againist Assad army and gained good experinces in battle fields since 2 years..No geurilla training models better than the real experinces yielded in battle fileds.. Besides FSA there is Jabhat al Nosra...his memebers consist of jihadist militants that had great experinces in Afghanistan and Chechenia. After overthrew of Assad regime Who can stop them from attacking on israel and hesbollah?

It was terrible for Hezbollah sidded with Assad regime againist syrian people and he did the biggest mistake of his history
i also had sympathy toward Hesbollah befor Syria conflict.What a pity that it remained in the past for me. But still i never wish any fighting between Hesbllah and FSA.

If this is true, then FSA is committing suicide.They may not know that in guerrilla warfare, Hezbollah is one of the best in the world, much much better than Syrian army who is a conventional one.
FSA and Hezbollah are not even comparable in military and training levels,2 worlds apart.Hezbollah is more organized than even some armies in the world. Btw, FSA is showing their true objectives after 2 years of fighting.

Hezbollah has always denied any involvement in fighting rebels, and they have no proof.They just accuse Hezbollah because there is no other one to blame,and because it's a friend of Iran.

Hizbullah prevented Israel from achieving it's goals but FRA wiped out most of Bashar army which operated before the revolution:

4700 MBT
7000 APCs
3500 Artillery
800 MRLs
700 fighter jets/bombers
huge numbers of Ballistic missiles
4000 anti are guns
1000 anti air missile systems

You decide...:police:

They should have thought of that before interfering in Arabs internal issues and targeting Arabs, they are supposed to be Israeli enemy not Arabs and Sunni enemies.

and now fsa would attack Hezbollah both will get down taking Syria with it and Israel will have freehand for Gaza massacre.then what will your so called kings do expect photo session and lame oic sessions west and you are helping Israeli cause with mutual consent
fsa works for west and arabs helping wests illegitimate child Israel

For BLACKEAGLE: Well, is it so funny? What if your King is the next after Assad?

So how many tanks does Assad have? And how many cities are there in Syria?

700 fighter jets/bombers You are a funny man:)

Because they fight for a just cause, every day there are captured cities, military basis and tens of destroyed tanks and military vehicles by FSA.

why dont they fight against israeil .

where ever the west want to go they send alCIAda fighters there.usa still has bases in iraq they are now sitting in libya .alCIAda ran from afghanistan when usa attacked after 911 they sought refuge in my country many were captured by our agencies.

alCIAda gives pretex to usa and nato and then run away if it was not for afghan taliban usa would have been sitting easily in afghanistan

Dear PKuser,

Dont blame them. they have been educated in this way. and secondly always keep in mind that for every Faroon their is One Moosa. and Secondly Yazeedi forces can not win as Hussain (AS) and Prophet Mohammed (PBH) followers are in the world.

As a matter of fact Yazeedi forces did win and went to create the largest Muslim empire called "Ummayad Empire".

Always write R.A with Yazeed!

why don't you stupid petrol pump countries help Palestine people instead of killing those who help them

Why dont you help your own country first rather than worrying about a far distant land?

why don't you stupid petrol pump countries help Palestine people instead of killing those who help them

Good job FSA. Kick them out till there is none left. :yahoo:

Hizboullah shot itself in the foot the moment they decided to send their soldiers against FSA, now their doom approaches. :yahoo:

You forgot the Iranian agents captured by FSA and paraded on TV!

As a matter of fact Yazeedi forces did win and went to create the largest Muslim empire called "Ummayad Empire".

Always write R.A with Yazeed!

Why dont you help your own country first rather than worrying about a far distant land?

Who writes RA with Yazid name?

For BLACKEAGLE: Well, is it so funny? What if your King is the next after Assad?

So how many tanks does Assad have? And how many cities are there in Syria?

700 fighter jets/bombers You are a funny man:)

If my king used tanks and artillery to carnage Jordanians, I would be among people who would nothing more than his head.

You don't like Assad because he is Shee? And you in Jordan are Sunni?

He is not even Shia nor Alawite, he is a secular Arab nationalist. Anyway, his religion has nothing to do with our enmity to him. We supported Egyptians, Libyans, Tunisians, and Yemenis in their calls for ousting their leaders although they are Sunnah.

I read some info on Jordan right now.
You are not far from your own Arab spring. Don't wave Assad's boat by helping rebels.
You should wish Assad regime to survive.

One more question:
I really want to understand: do you Arabs feel yourself Arabs first, or Sunnah vs Shia?

Why are you Russians meddling in Arab affairs? You have no influence anyway and people don't care either as long as you don't meddle in Syria and help Al-Asad for geopolitical reasons alone. The day's of communism are long gone. Same with Al-Asad. Concentrate on Kazakhstan, Ukraine and such countries.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom