What's new

Worldcup Match: Pak vs WI - Today - Discussion & Views

Serious pace by russell...his ipl performances confidence is spilling into this WC

Four down..

This match has most likely been lost and we haven't reached the 20th over.

As predicted no partnerships at the top. It will cost Pakistan in every match. Pathetic shot selections.

This match has most likely been lost and we haven't reached the 20th over.

As predicted no partnerships at the top. It will cost Pakistan in every match. Pathetic shot selections.
You have a long batting line up..I won't be surprised if you still be able to reach 250...

The top order is a problem. A big problem. They don't know how to apply themselves. They are in the T20 mind frame from the very first ball. They want to whack every ball out of the park. Just look at the wickets.

You have a long batting line up..I won't be surprised if you still be able to reach 250...

That is very unlikely if you ask me. A lot depends on the two at the crease. They will have to play a long innings. A very long innings.

You guys are no different than two cent analyst they hire on TV, shit happens, have some faith for god sake.

You guys are no different than two cent analyst they hire on TV, shit happens, have some faith for god sake.

Whatever is happening is inevitable and not very hard to predict. The analysis shows that this side has no wins under its belt. The manner of defeat is the most problematic aspect.

Something needs to be done to address the shortcomings. Otherwise this WC campaign is going to be long and very very difficult to watch.

The top order is a problem. A big problem. They don't know how to apply themselves. They are in the T20 mind frame from the very first ball. They want to whack every ball out of the park. Just look at the wickets.

What a funny comment, far from reality than any other comment in this section so far. Look up Pakistan's first 10 over average which is around 40-45 runs as opposed to other teams which have around 60-70. Matter of fact, our players neither have the muscle nor the mind set to be able to score 400 runs on batting pitches with small boundaries!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom