What's new

Worldcup Match: Pak vs WI - Today - Discussion & Views

West indies will make 500 and Pakistan will lose 12th consecutive match taptaan is stupid

WI is going to win this easy. Pak has lost 20 games back to back.
Wi will score 360+

WI to bat first and score 360+ and Pakistan bowled out for 280-300 runs!

i hope we dont win a single match our team is shit!
full of parchi

WI is going to win this easy. Pak has lost 20 games back to back.
Wi will score 360+

full of parchi
Pak got lucky WI bowling first i think they are in a hurry and dont want to bat 50 over.WI to chase target if 280-300 in 49 overs.

As usual not at home during matched can’t watch on tv.
Any free website;( to watch on smart phone or iPad? Please

Pak got lucky WI bowling first i think they are in a hurry and dont want to bat 50 over.WI to chase target if 280-300 in 49 overs.
It is cloudy..the ball seams ..not easy to bat in overshadowed conditions...if the clouds hover over for the complete first innings,pak will be happy to score 250...good toss to win by WI

Sarfaraz seems to have got hair transplanted..he was ganja last time I saw him..now hair appearing on his head out of nowhere

Let’s go Pakistan

We going to win this no problem

It is cloudy..the ball seams ..not easy to bat in overshadowed conditions...if the clouds hover over for the complete first innings,pak will be happy to score 250...good toss to win by WI

Sarfaraz seems to have got hair transplanted..he was ganja last time I saw him..now hair appearing on his head out of nowhere
if only brain transplant was a thing we could have fitted brain of a brave person into this cowards body!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom