What's new

Worldcup Match: Pak vs WI - Today - Discussion & Views

I don't understand why people don't support our team. The media and the lay people hate on Pakistani team. Considering pakistan hasn't been playing cricket in pakistan and given the way ICC is run you should be very proud of our national team. Our boys need our support in these crucial times and for us to put them down every time they lose is just sad. The outside world would be happy if there wasn't a Pakistani team. Even the shitty afghans think they are better than us and without Pakistan they wouldn't have a team. Its just really unfortunate...

What’s wrong with you? :( why you hurting my feelings. What did I do? :(

Lol team hai to chawal he liken

Kia Karen

Kuch zaida hai patriotism hai Phir bhi support karty hon dua bhi.

Ab ek bhi manhoos baat nahi. :(

Below Ayat ul Kursi :D

In Sha Allah jeet jayen ge
haha haqeqat pasand banaye bibi! aik toh i dont enjoy cricket much after bcci turned it into Wwe cricket boring hogaya hai infact itna boring keh i slept in stadium during pak eng t20 match in dubai.aur dosra Pakistan team bilkul farigh hai captain buzdil hai just like our countrys leadership aur buzdil kabhi nai jeetay!

Best of luck to pak! :)

@Moonlight @waz + friends

Thank you, Nilgiri. I hope we get to watch some interesting matches.

haha haqeqat pasand banaye bibi! aik toh i dont enjoy cricket much after bcci turned it into Wwe cricket boring hogaya hai infact itna boring keh i slept in stadium during pak eng t20 match in dubai.aur dosra Pakistan team bilkul farigh hai captain buzdil hai just like our countrys leadership aur buzdil kabhi nai jeetay!

In Sha Allah Aaj aap ko bara skhat Roza hit kare ga. :(

In Sha Allah Aaj aap ko bara skhat Roza hit kare ga. :(
hahaha app toh zadyat peh agaye bibi! wesay bhut garmi hai khi may sans layna mushkil hogaya hai Allah ko maanu fazul cricket team keh liye rooza kyon mushkil may dalna

LOL at intense.. WI gonna rape Sarfaraz and his men today..This Pakistani team may loose against Afghanistan and Bangladesh as well. Its the weakest ODI team to date.

hahaha app toh zadyat peh agaye bibi! wesay bhut garmi hai khi may sans layna mushkil hogaya hai Allah ko maanu fazul cricket team keh liye rooza kyon mushkil may dalna

Jokes apart Allah aap sub Karachi walon ke baqi rozay sakoon se guzaren. Suna hai kafi garmi ho gai Lahore Main bhi tu surly Karachi to zaida ho gi.

Baqi dua kar lena cricket ke liye to Roza sahy guzare ya ;D

Jokes apart Allah aap sub Karachi walon ke baqi rozay sakoon se guzaren. Suna hai kafi garmi ho gai Lahore Main bhi tu surly Karachi to zaida ho gi.

deadly garmi garmi say zyada humidity bhut hogaye hai. Allah khair karay ga google weather saying khi will be 2 degrees warmer tmrw purh keh he garmi lag gaye hai asal may toh maloom nai kia hoga!

dua say bhi kaam nai hona is team ka buzdil aur chootay dil wallon say bhari hai poori team! jab tak in keh dil say haar ka darr nai jaye ga ya kuch jai ieetnay

Team of Pakistan vs WI announced :

Shoaib Malik, Fast bowlers Shaheen Shah Afridi and Muhammad Hasnain are also among the players who are not chosen by the team management which includes the skipper and coach.

The 12 players who made in the selection are:

1. FAKHAR ZAMAN

2. IMAM UL HAQ

3. BABAR AZAM

4. M.HAFEEZ

5. SARFRAZ AHMAD

6. HARRIS SOHAIL

7. ASIF ALI

8. SHADAB KHAN

9. IMMAD WASIM

10. M. AMIR

11.WAHAB RIAZ

12. HASSAN ALI

Time zone wise, all early morning start here :cry: + work schedule too busy for me in mornings for some months...I think I just will catch highlight reel overall till knockout stages.

Stopped following most cricket just like most soccer too....but I will make exception for both world cups latter stages (if anyone i support is there). And of course ind vs pak I will always try watch those live hehe :fans: :taz:

Pakistan team ko dua ke sahray chalya h
My Grandfather, May Allah Bless his soul, used to say that for as long as i remember. Wt20 of 2012 was the last he watched Pak team play and it was a mistake for us to let him watch that.

Baji rehn diyo. Karachi walai this Karachi walai that.
LW.JPG
IW.JPG
KW.JPG

Batting should play calmly. Top order needs to play long innings to preserve wickets. This isn't T20. Got to have patience and work on building partnerships. We saw how SA capitulated by losing regular wickets. The trick is to take singles and doubles. Especially early on. Put the occasional bad balls away. 100 runs within the first 17 to 20 overs. Improve your strike rate after that with wickets in hand. As we saw with England yesterday. Top order contributed half centuries and built a solid platform for the middle order.

Bowlers should mix the pace of the ball and work on line and length. Don't dart thr ball like a headless chicken. This is an era where you have to confuse the batsman. Pace without line and lenght is used against the bowlers to smoke 4s and 6s. Spinners need to up their game. Bowl straight and wicket to wicket to up the pressure. Anything wide is punished. Look at Adil Rashid yesterday.

Fielding needs to improve drastically. Cannot afford to drop catches. Especially dead simple ones. Nowadays half chances are taken like full chances. Look at SA catches and the catch of Stokes in yesterday's match.

This is what I would advice the lads. Just play professionally, fearlessly and play to your fullest potential. Everything else doesn't matter. Winning and losing is part of the game. As long as you give 100% on the field.

Team of Pakistan vs WI announced :

Shoaib Malik, Fast bowlers Shaheen Shah Afridi and Muhammad Hasnain are also among the players who are not chosen by the team management which includes the skipper and coach.

The 12 players who made in the selection are:

1. FAKHAR ZAMAN

2. IMAM UL HAQ

3. BABAR AZAM

4. M.HAFEEZ

5. SARFRAZ AHMAD

6. HARRIS SOHAIL

7. ASIF ALI

8. SHADAB KHAN

9. IMMAD WASIM

10. M. AMIR

11.WAHAB RIAZ

12. HASSAN ALI

I like the changes. Asif Ali is a very dangerous player. He can really punish the opposition, but the top order needs to lay a platform.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people don't support our team. The media and the lay people hate on Pakistani team. Considering pakistan hasn't been playing cricket in pakistan and given the way ICC is run you should be very proud of our national team. Our boys need our support in these crucial times and for us to put them down every time they lose is just sad. The outside world would be happy if there wasn't a Pakistani team. Even the shitty afghans think they are better than us and without Pakistan they wouldn't have a team. Its just really unfortunate...

Seems like we have more Indian fan for Pakistan team than Pakistan itself..
We have informal world cup session at office..Indian guys supporting Pakistan is more than English guys supporting WI

Seems like we have more Indian fan for Pakistan team than Pakistan itself..
We have informal world cup session at office..Indian guys supporting Pakistan is more than English guys supporting WI

It is all good man. Pakistanis are just so used to the 2 WWs and shoaib akthar.. the likes of inzi and Anwar. Pakistan will make a come back inshallah. Then all these people will come support Pakistani team in droves.

It is all good man. Pakistanis are just so used to the 2 WWs and shoaib akthar.. the likes of inzi and Anwar. Pakistan will make a come back inshallah. Then all these people will come support Pakistani team in droves.

If our opens clicks then Pakistan can do 300+ tomm...Pakistan need a good psycologist in the team who can counsel the players to maintain calm in crunch time

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom