What's new

Will there be a final nuclear agreement? (with poll)

Will there be a settlement?

• Total voters
I think the talks will be extended one more time, and then there will be a settlement.
Yep thats what i think too that there're slim chances of a nuclear deal by the deadline.
But now that P5+1 (mainly US) and Iran have come so far to thaw relationships i think they wont back off so soon.
Theres one thing that I see as a hurdle if it extends for too long is that the Iranian government and the Obama administration are well aware that if the US elections in November result in a Republican majority in the Senate and the House of Representatives then it would traditionally be pro-Israeli and adopt a hawkish stance on the Islamic republic of Iran. So I hope it gets wrapped up asap.

dc34beadce4db2445950e5c36893857a.jpg

Last edited:
No, not yet. Here's the thing though, bankers and corporations have a lot of influence. Iran is an untapped market with MASSIVE potential. There are a lot of European and American banks and corporations that would love to get a piece and they will eventually get their way. That time isn't here yet though.

For things to really change, we need the akhoonds gone anyway. Even if there's a nuclear agreement, what will change exactly? Can someone explain that?

nah , hate to be the pessimist here but i really doubt that any agreement will take place .

any lifting of the sanctions will result in iranian economy's enormous boom and thats the last thing they want .

nah , hate to be the pessimist here but i really doubt that any agreement will take place .

any lifting of the sanctions will result in iranian economy's enormous boom and thats the last thing they want .
You're foolish and naive to think the sanctions will get booted out with an agreement. The Americans still have some of the sanctions they placed on Russia from back in the Soviet Union times. Iran WILL NEVER be sanction free until the mullahs are gone. That's simply a fact. Sure, there will be easing of sanctions, but complete removal is an uneducated man's dream, nothing more.

And why wouldn't they want Iran to boom? The global economy isn't a pie where things get divided. It's a pie where everybody fights for a piece, but the pie has been getting bigger every decade. The bigger the economy in X nation, the more opportunities exist for banks and corporations in Y nation to take advantage of. It's also a fact that the more countries trade with each other, the less of a chance for future conflict and war. In the US, large banks and corporations have A LOT of voice. They lobby the US government and get what they want. They don't care about human rights or Israel/Palestine. They care about their bottom line. Contrary to what you say, they want a sanction free Iran.

That said, unless the mullahs pack their zambils and move to saudi, Iran will not be sanction free. An initial agreement will only ease sanctions and limit them. Life will marginally improve, but there will not be any drastic change.

There will be no final agreement, but they may extend the current one

why shouldn't be? we could accept some limitations on our nuclear program for a few years and get sanctions lifted in return.

You're foolish and naive to think the sanctions will get booted out with an agreement. The Americans still have some of the sanctions they placed on Russia from back in the Soviet Union times. Iran WILL NEVER be sanction free until the mullahs are gone. That's simply a fact. Sure, there will be easing of sanctions, but complete removal is an uneducated man's dream, nothing more.

And why wouldn't they want Iran to boom? The global economy isn't a pie where things get divided. It's a pie where everybody fights for a piece, but the pie has been getting bigger every decade. The bigger the economy in X nation, the more opportunities exist for banks and corporations in Y nation to take advantage of. It's also a fact that the more countries trade with each other, the less of a chance for future conflict and war. In the US, large banks and corporations have A LOT of voice. They lobby the US government and get what they want. They don't care about human rights or Israel/Palestine. They care about their bottom line. Contrary to what you say, they want a sanction free Iran.

That said, unless the mullahs pack their zambils and move to saudi, Iran will not be sanction free. An initial agreement will only ease sanctions and limit them. Life will marginally improve, but there will not be any drastic change.

Yes, but as long as they remove the main sanctions hurting the economy then itll be worth it.

Mullah's arent going to go away by economic decline or collapse, theyre going to go away when you man up and decide to put bullets into their skulls. Particularly when Iranian nationalists start organizing and targeting basijis and akhoonds wherever they can find them.

The best way to take on the mullahs is to mimic their level of organization and create our own basijis and political parties, made up of Persian nationalists, and take over Iran street by street.

Peacefull ways are not an option, neither is economic ruin which will hurt every Iranian.

Id rather have total civil war than economic ruin.

theyre going to go away when you man up and decide to put bullets into their skulls. Particularly when Iranian nationalists start organizing and targeting basijis and akhoonds wherever they can find them.
in your dream .
down with persian empire and Iran kings down with Cyrus .and .US and England and Zionism
long live Islamic Republic

I don't think it matters either way. It's in Iran's best interest to sign the agreement to get it's economy back on track.

Back
Top Bottom