What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

Hezbollah equipment is not much different. It has heavier missiles some of which are guided. It has 10 tens more katushya rockets. It has a direct supply line and open borders to get training from Iran for every member. Hezbollah also is responsible for some of it's training. Hamas dealt IDF the worst blow in one day they've experienced for years. 13 killed in one day and one captured.

"When Israeli troops went in, they were surprised by the tenacity, training and weaponry of their opponents, Israeli military officers said. They said Israeli soldiers were repeatedly hit by Gaza militants firing from windows, employing land mines and setting booby traps.

“It was a very hard battle there,” a senior Israeli military official said. “I have to admit that we were facing good fighters from the other side.” "

as a conventional force they are better trained and much better equipped based at least on my own observation. I followed the 2006 war obcessively. .....its not a militia, its an actual military

of course the occupational forces have made Falasteen an open prison. Getting weapons is not an easy task at all.

I respect Egypt but i dont respect their closure of the Rafah border. Even hosni mubarak would open the border during emergency times like this when brothers were in need.

of course nusra and ISIS who claim to be "guardians" of this and that (nonsense) are silent....shows whose payroll those rats are on

didn't some hamas members fight alongside with isis in syria against hezbollah and syria

Hamas is pro Muslim Brotherhood (of Egypt) and probably pro FSA.....but ISIS in Syria and Nusra front are seen as so extreme that even al qaeda is distancing themself away from them. AQAP is a seperate entity

Hamas doesnt cooperate closely with Hezbollah but they obviously have conjoined interests......any of these organizations above lack the discipline, command structure and military capability that Hezbollah enjoys at the moment

Hezbollah is a force to be reckoned with in that region...once they joined the fight in Syria, it became a game-changer. Theyre well armed, well financed and they are formidable fighters.

as a conventional force they are better trained and much better equipped based at least on my own observation. I followed the 2006 war obcessively. .....its not a militia, its an actual military

of course the occupational forces have made Falasteen an open prison. Getting weapons is not an easy task at all.

I respect Egypt but i dont respect their closure of the Rafah border. Even hosni mubarak would open the border during emergency times like this when brothers were in need.

of course nusra and ISIS who claim to be "guardians" of this and that (nonsense) are silent....shows whose payroll those rats are on

Hezbollah has a lot of advantages. They also know Lebanon well. As I told you, major advantages are open supply line, massive funding and open borders to get training. Hezbollah can do more damage of course. They've also been preparing since 2006. Hezbollah won't be able to do more damage unless it significantly overwhelms Iron Dome or destorys the batteries with guided missiles. On the ground they can do more damage.

Although, Hamas had done more damage in the time period to IDF contrast to 2006. Now the number confirmed are 27 IDF killed. 4 more seriously injured.

Both of them have become more than militias. Hamas isn't a simple militia. I agree with you on Egypt as well. I think this will change soon.

Nusra and ISIS are irrelevant here.

Hezbollah has a lot of advantages. They also know Lebanon well. As I told you, major advantages are open supply line, massive funding and open borders to get training. Hezbollah can do more damage of course. They've also been preparing since 2006. Hezbollah won't be able to do more damage unless it significantly overwhelms Iron Dome or destorys the batteries with guided missiles. On the ground they can do more damage.

Although, Hamas had done more damage in the time period to IDF contrast to 2006. Now the number confirmed are 27 IDF killed. 4 more seriously injured.

Both of them have become more than militias. Hamas isn't a simple militia. I agree with you on Egypt as well. I think this will change soon.

Nusra and ISIS are irrelevant here.

Its wrong that Rafah border is closed. I simply dont understand during need of the hour how they could close it. They have law & order concerns but no weapons are flowing from Gaza to Egypt. Its no wonder that Palestinian are forced to use underground tunnels - for not just weapons but also brick and cement.

The bastard analysts on media dont underline the root of all the problems! Nobody is talking about the occupation itself and the illegal blockade.

anyways back on subject - Palestinian nationalist resistance is the right of Palestinians. The cost incurred has been very high though. Firing rockets alone is useless. Taking up defensive positions is how they could inflict any harm - as they did yesterday or two days ago.

israeli objective will also be to push Fatah away from Hamas. they succeeded in the past.....hopefully our Palestinian brothers will remain united. I only wish we could do more to help those who are suffering. We are helpless. There is a lot of anger and rage.

Its wrong that Rafah border is closed. I simply dont understand during need of the hour how they could close it. They have law & order concerns but no weapons are flowing from Gaza to Egypt. Its no wonder that Palestinian are forced to use underground tunnels - for not just weapons but also brick and cement.

The bastard analysts on media dont underline the root of all the problems! Nobody is talking about the occupation itself and the illegal blockade.

anyways back on subject - Palestinian nationalist resistance is the right of Palestinians. The cost incurred has been very high though. Firing rockets alone is useless. Taking up defensive positions is how they could inflict any harm - as they did yesterday or two days ago.

israeli objective will also be to push Fatah away from Hamas. they succeeded in the past.....hopefully our Palestinian brothers will remain united. I only wish we could do more to help those who are suffering. We are helpless. There is a lot of anger and rage.

The tunnels are actually destroyed. You can't get goods through tunnels. There are some dozens of tunnels very deep underground for the military factions which smuggle some high grade weapons. Iran doesn't support Hamas as much as it used to. They do support another group more. That might change after this though.

Rockets are there to damage economy and disrupt life. It also brings a ground invasion where they can inflict casualties. Don't worry yourself too much though. This isn't the first time Palestinians have gone through this. Hopefully they will come out with the upper hand and get an end to the siege.

Egypt will be eventually have to modify the cease fire proposal from public pressure if this keeps going on for another week. Palestinians will remain united. The unity government is already in place. It's representatives from all parties and technocrats.

We should pray for all pained people around the world.

The courage and perseverance of the Palestinians cannot be denied, but their rightful quest for statehood has been ruined by an evil Hamas that has turned their national struggle into an Islamic Jihad against Jews that is destined to fail. What a pity. What a waste of precious lives and sacrifices.
...Tarek Fatah

So very true

The tunnels are actually destroyed. You can't get goods through tunnels. There are some dozens of tunnels very deep underground for the military factions which smuggle some high grade weapons. Iran doesn't support Hamas as much as it used to. They do support another group more. That might change after this though.

Rockets are there to damage economy and disrupt life. It also brings a ground invasion where they can inflict casualties. Don't worry yourself too much though. This isn't the first time Palestinians have gone through this. Hopefully they will come out with the upper hand and get an end to the siege.

Egypt will be eventually have to modify the cease fire proposal from public pressure if this keeps going on for another week. Palestinians will remain united. The unity government is already in place. It's representatives from all parties and technocrats.

We should pray for all pained people around the world.

Oh believe me - we've had this unfortunate debate before....2006, 2008, 2009, 2012. I remember it all. I remember Jenin massacre.

I've always supported Egypt politically but their cease-fire is a joke. Neither side accepted.

If they will be attacking anyways - then Palestinian mujahideen should stand firm and do their best. What else can be done at this point.

Muslim countries, OIC - worthless and good for nothing. Another episode that leaves bad taste.

as for rockets - well given israel small size, the psychological impact of one rocket hitting a base is very high; the impact of one soldier killed is huge. But 600+ Palestinian killed for 25 soldiers is a disaster. Rockets firing has hardly inflicted any damage. Ground campaign - well lets see then. In the meantime who will take care of all our brothers and sisters who are forced out of their homes

good luck to freedom fighters

Oh believe me - we've had this unfortunate debate before....2006, 2008, 2009, 2012. I remember it all. I remember Jenin massacre.

I've always supported Egypt politically but their cease-fire is a joke. Neither side accepted.

If they will be attacking anyways - then Palestinian mujahideen should stand firm and do their best. What else can be done at this point.

Muslim countries, OIC - worthless and good for nothing. Another episode that leaves bad taste.

as for rockets - well given israel small size, the psychological impact of one rocket hitting a base is very high; the impact of one soldier killed is huge. But 600+ Palestinian killed for 25 soldiers is a disaster. Rockets firing has hardly inflicted any damage. Ground campaign - well lets see then. In the meantime who will take care of all our brothers and sisters who are forced out of their homes

good luck to freedom fighters

Some more last points I want to make. The reason figures are this way is because the first two weeks were aerial campaign. In 2006 it was a ground offensive off the bat. Hamas can kill more than 100 IDF, right now they are only on outskirt cities. Places closet to east and south east plus north. In reality, Hamas will be doing more damage than Hezbollah did in 2006. Gaza also can be set up with many boobytraps more than in Lebanon.

You said in an earlier post that Hamas and Hezbollah don't cooperate. They actually do. Military members are in contact at this moment.

it's a good time for the Arabs to put aside their IDIOTIC divisions -- Shiia-Sunni, pro Assad/Maliki or anti - pro ikhwan and anti ikhwan -- put all these divisions in the dust bin and support the Palestinian mujahideen forces

testing times

if Hezbollah did become involved, there'd be a lot more shyte heads in the west begging for ceasefire solution

it's a good time for the Arabs to put aside their IDIOTIC divisions -- Shiia-Sunni, pro Assad/Maliki or anti - pro ikhwan and anti ikhwan -- put all these divisions in the dust bin and support the Palestinian mujahideen forces

testing times

if Hezbollah did become involved, there'd be a lot more shyte heads in the west begging for ceasefire solution

We need to put divisions aside. Unfortunately, we can't just call them divisions. There is some intense hatred between Sunni/Shia. It needs to end and then we all need a break. Just focus on diplomatic action after that. If we appear as responsible people everything else will solve itself.

Military action is not something we need to think of as a whole. Since that would be last resort if there still isn't two state solution decades from now. Don't let Israel fool you either, they aren't invincible as some people make them out to be. A joint effort can deal them a blow if we collect intelligence on Israel. At this moment, no Muslim nations do besides Egypt and maybe Jordan.

Are you done with your rant? By your logic, whole of Pakistan is occupied territory by Pakistanis since it originally belonged to Hindu civilizations and Mughals conquered it.

Does it ever occur to hypocrites like you that your words are rants to others? My forefathers were Hindus and they converted, does it mean they lost claim over the land of their ancestors? How could you be so blind and stupid? Stop your pointless rants and start thinking like a human being.

Does it ever occur to hypocrites like you that your words are rants to others? My forefathers were Hindus and they converted, does it mean they lost claim over the land of their ancestors? How could you be so blind and stupid? Stop your pointless rants and start thinking like a human being.

But then in the same breath you claim to be the conquerers of Hindus. You need to make up your mind on whether you were the conquerers and hence have no claim over the land you live in, or were the conquered ones who converted to save their lives

But then in the same breath you claim to be the conquerers of Hindus. You need to make up your mind on whether you were the conquerers and hence have no claim over the land you live in, or were the conquered ones who converted to save their lives

Where did I say my ancestors were conquerors of the Hindus? Must you always lie like this to prove your lies? My forefathers were Hindus and they converted to Islam, your zionazi mindset has very limited comprehension ability.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom