What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

just think over it for today night....
if u still can't come up with the answer mention me tomorrow... i will clear ur doubts...
Lol- why wait for tomorrow-
lets start from now-
I will be glad to put up the different nationalities and far away regions the israelis come from-
And what they offer to call jews from around the world to come live in this occupied stolen land as locals-
Be my guests-

as stupid an argument as it gets. that way all americans should be thrown out of USA
Forgot native indians?-
Close your eyes over the genocide if that helps you sleep at night-
We will not let this happen to palestinians-
Btw by your stupid logic the hindus should be kicked out of india because once we occupied it by force- if land is what its all about yours belong to me-

Lol- why wait for tomorrow-
lets start from now-
I will be glad to put up the different nationalities and far away regions the israelis come from-
And what they offer to call jews from around the world to come live in this occupied stolen land as locals-
Be my guests-

Forgot native indians?-
Close your eyes over the genocide if that helps you sleep at night-
We will not ket this happen to palestinians-
Btw by your stupid logic the hindus should be kicked out of india because once we occupied it by force-
lol... u live un ksa i in india ... its already 2:30 here... and i need to sleep...
can't keep up with ur bs at this time of the hour.. so tomorrow....
keep thinking till then....

Why did Israelis soldier over emotion and cry over the dead of their comrade? they arm themselves with gun to fight in a war, they all should expect to be kill in the war.

10553446_10154557742925314_7921159415651663002_n.jpg
10565192_10154557742880314_516635660712207301_n.jpg
10487511_10154557742750314_6962481429489364527_n.jpg
10514580_10154557742940314_1171044019145720613_n.jpg
10527441_10154557743080314_5613576047746813946_n.jpg
10404368_10154557743065314_3570232284632288327_n.jpg
10429235_10154557743090314_6928950148208405082_n.jpg

they clearly look like rent-a-nation put together... no similar feature....clearly from different countries, different races and backgrounds !

freaking pussies and cowards..

Rest in Peace :(

This operation must destroy hamas infrastructure!
keep dreaming… you wha happened to these pigs in face to face combat… they only good at carpet bombings…

so is Pakistan....
don't throw stones at other home if ur own house is build with mirrors....
mirrors??? or glass

More on the obscene media bias in the West.

Look who it's written by,Joel Greenberg. And you wonder why....

Brave Jewish people in the US need to get past this mentality. If they provide a balanced view to the media it would suit them better and improve Jewish reputation. Problem is, the majority of international Jews want to identify with Israel which makes them appear crazily supportive of Israel's action. And they will take whatever measures to ensure pro-Israel content/policy.

This will only increase anti-Jewish and anti-Israel sentiment.

Brave Jewish people in the US need to get past this mentality

To be honest with you, Hazzy, I doubt WASP journos would be any more decent.

As for Jewish Americans, a tiny but vocal, visible minority of them are speaking out. Today, Glenn Greenwald and Jon Schwarz, two Jewish writers, have posted this article comparing Netanyahu's rhetoric with Goebbels'. It's very on point - I was plnning on posting it tomorrow.

This part-Jewish famous guy posted this today:

if the Swords of Hezbollah (of Libnan) were involved in this embroglio - death tolls would be much higher

HAMAS weaponry, equipment, capacity and capability is garbage......what they fire are fire-crackers that make a lot of smoke and some bang...but they hardly put a dent in empty fields of sand and soil

To be honest with you, Hazzy, I doubt WASP journos would be any more decent.

As for Jewish Americans, a tiny but vocal, visible minority of them are speaking out. Today, Glenn Greenwald and Jon Schwarz, two Jewish writers, have posted this article comparing Netanyahu's rhetoric with Goebbels'. It's very on point - I was plnning on posting it tomorrow.

This part-Jewish famous guy posted this today:

Jon Steward of DAILY SHOW is quite vocal against the war too

if the Swords of Hezbollah (of Libnan) were involved in this embroglio - death tolls would be much higher

HAMAS weaponry, equipment, capacity and capability is garbage......what they fire are fire-crackers that make a lot of smoke and some bang...but they hardly put a dent in empty fields of sand and soil

Jon Steward of DAILY SHOW is quite vocal against the war too

Hezbollah Hamas joint effort is the need of the hour.

they are busy bogged down hunting away Nusra and ISIS guys in Syria and Iraq respectively

i think israel and Hezbollah both arent in the mood to confront eachother, at least not this moment....if they were however, it would be a conventional ground war

not shooting antique/junk rockets and hoping they hit something

idk if hezbollah would join because some hamas members were fighting against the them and the syrian government in syria..

they are busy bogged down hunting away Nusra and ISIS guys in Syria and Iraq respectively

i think israel and Hezbollah both arent in the mood to confront eachother, at least not this moment....if they were however, it would be a conventional ground war

not shooting antique/junk rockets and hoping they hit something
didn't some hamas members fight alongside with isis in syria against hezbollah and syria

idk if hezbollah would join because some hamas members were fighting against the them and the syrian government in syria..

didn't some hamas members fight alongside with isis in syria against hezbollah and syria

Seems like Hamas put it's eggs in the wrong basket.

Back
Top Bottom