What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

lol i am just trying to point out the irony of muslims hibernating when worst crimes on a much larger scales were committed by different sects of muslims on each other since last 2-3 years. however when it comes to Israel or any other minor issue ( burka ban etc ) in non muslim countries then the pity and crocodile tears starts overflowing.

Every issue is discussed, we don't have to call you in order to discuss any conflict

Its obvious muslims will speak out against any injustice against muslim major or minor

Your so-called Arab vs Arab violence in Iraq has been going on for a few weeks compared to the violence that has been going on in Palestine for the last half a century. So, it's a question of priority not that Muslims around the globe haven't voiced their anger at the ISIS terrorists. So, if you're talking of hypocrisy one should point it out to the so-called champions of human rights and democracy who regularly violate it to continue their illegal occupations and oppressions, be it in Palestine or Kashmir.
SO for you guys, protesting unnecessary deaths is also a question of priority? 700 deaths at the hands of Muslims do not deserve condemnation because the conflict is recent but 400 deaths at the hands of jews do, because that has been going on for half a century. BTW, pick up an official number around palestinian deaths in that half a century and compare it with the deaths caused by the likes of Muslim terror groups in Pakistan, Iraq and Syria in last 10 years. You will get my drift and the drift of your fellow pakistani whose message I posted

so in your own statement you said both sides are attacking civilians…
so then you should be saying that israel is better at killing civilians instead….
terrorists attack civilians weather they are muslims, israeli soldiers, or hindus no one else..
The difference being Hamas is targeting the civilians despite Israeli Military targets being known clearly. The attack on Israeli civilians is intentional to cause maximum damage.

The Israeli response is towards Hamas terrorists who as per most of the social media are using Palestinian citizens as human shields.

So while citizens are being killed on both sides, there is a difference in the intent that is resulting in those deaths. Having said that, by no means I am implying that the palestinian deaths are not regrettable and unnecessary or that they should not immediately stop

SO for you guys, protesting unnecessary deaths is also a question of priority? 700 deaths at the hands of Muslims do not deserve condemnation because the conflict is recent but 400 deaths at the hands of jews do, because that has been going on for half a century. BTW, pick up an official number around palestinian deaths in that half a century and compare it with the deaths caused by the likes of Muslim terror groups in Pakistan, Iraq and Syria in last 10 years. You will get my drift and the drift of your fellow pakistani whose message I posted

The difference being Hamas is targeting the civilians despite Israeli Military targets being known clearly. The attack on Israeli civilians is intentional to cause maximum damage.

The Israeli response is towards Hamas terrorists who as per most of the social media are using Palestinian citizens as human shields.

So while citizens are being killed on both sides, there is a difference in the intent that is resulting in those deaths. Having said that, by no means I am implying that the palestinian deaths are not regrettable and unnecessary or that they should not immediately stop

Hamas DOES NOT use human shields

Thats like the british empire shooting down indians and saying its not our fault they put indians in front of our bullets

See propaganda for what it is, israel sends powerful bombs and missiles into one of the most densely populated places on the planet then absolves itself of the massacre

Hamas DOES NOT use human shields

Thats like the british empire shooting down indians and saying its not our fault they put indians in front of our bullets

See propaganda for what it is, israel sends powerful bombs and missiles into one of the most densely populated places on the planet then absolves itself of the massacre

Arent Hamas fighters present in the same densely populated places? Arent Hamas fighters sending out rockets into Israel from the same densely populated places? What else is the meaning of using human shields.

You know what's really pathetic.. Pakistan is not doing any thing different in N Waziristan than what Israel is doing in Gaza. They are bombing the civilian areas. And unlike Gaza, no news / pictures etc are allowed out of NW except what ISRP clears. There are no reporters allowed in the areas under Pak military attacks. But like always, a Muslim killing Muslim is all ok..

Arent Hamas fighters present in the same densely populated places? Arent Hamas fighters sending out rockets into Israel from the same densely populated places? What else is the meaning of using human shields.

You know what's really pathetic.. Pakistan is not doing any thing different in N Waziristan than what Israel is doing in Gaza. They are bombing the civilian areas. And unlike Gaza, no news / pictures etc are allowed out of NW except what ISRP clears. There are no reporters allowed in the areas under Pak military attacks. But like always, a Muslim killing Muslim is all ok..

Remind me does Indian army does the same in occupied areas ?

Pakistan has created massive IDP camps, provided a massive relief operation, food, medicine the lot and its forces have not bombed one of the most densely populated places on the planet

Dont compare us to the jews

Gaza is tiny, its packed and there is no room to escape

If a occupying oppressor like israel decides to attack then where does everyone go, they fight back to survive and to cause isael pain for its attack as a future deterrent

You cant always use hindu battle strategy of bowing down , begging for forgiveness in the face of a oppressor

The fact so many indians have a view that people should not fight back against a occupier and oppressor and take it explains a lot about the last 1000 years of their history

Pakistan has created massive IDP camps, provided a massive relief operation, food, medicine the lot and its forces have not bombed one of the most densely populated places on the planet

Dont compare us to the jews

Gaza is tiny, its packed and there is no room to escape

If a occupying oppressor like israel decides to attack then where does everyone go, they fight back to survive and to cause isael pain for its attack as a future deterrent

Your premise is based on the false assumption that Israel fired first.

You cant always use hindu battle strategy of bowing down , begging for forgiveness in the face of a oppressor

The fact so many indians have a view that people should not fight back against a occupier and oppressor and take it explains a lot about the last 1000 years of their history

:lol: what an baby ... Remember, some of those hindus that allegedly bowed and begged were your forefathers who were then converted to Islam by the ones they bowed down to. Present Day hindus were the ones who retained the independence of their faith. So the battle strategy of bowing and begging actually is that of present day Pakistanis who were those hindus of Past who decided to save their lives at the cost of their beliefs.

Remind me does Indian army does the same in occupied areas ?
Indian army is not based in any occupied areas at this time

:lol: what an baby ... Remember, some of those hindus that allegedly bowed and begged were your forefathers who were then converted to Islam by the ones they bowed down to. Present Day hindus were the ones who retained the independence of their faith. So the battle strategy of bowing and begging actually is that of present day Pakistanis who were those hindus of Past who decided to save their lives at the cost of their beliefs.

A complete media blackout in Occupied kashmir when riots broke in 2010. Right ?

A complete media blackout in Occupied kashmir when riots broke in 2010. Right ?
I didn't realize you were talking about Kashmir, since you said occupied area.

And I dont remember any use of military aircrafts and tanks against civilians in J&K in 2010 or any other time

Israel did fire first, it declared a state on a land
where people already live and exist it has then spent decades trying to oppress subjugate and break those people

in the current round 3 israeli settlers get killed NO ONE knows who did it but rather than work with the PA who condemned the deaths, Israel blames hamas WITHOUT ANY PROOF

They then ho into the West Bank and start arresting hundreds of innocent people at least 10 innocent palestinians are killed

this is followed by the Brutal murder of the arab boy

But the israekis had already decided war was the way and attacked Gaza at the first opportunity

Our ancestors converted to a superior faith, to the will of God and left idolatry, paganism, the cast system behind

much to the burning and butt hurt of hindus

The hindu psyche of creating gutless courageless people is an art form, but you cant expect muslims to be the same as you

if attacked then it is our right to fight back against all odds and atrocities

I didn't realize you were talking about Kashmir, since you said occupied area.

And I dont remember any use of military aircrafts and tanks against civilians in J&K in 2010 or any other time

Because of the Urban layout of IOK. No ambushes, No IED's no, 400-500 people attacking you from hill tops. I thought, You knew Afghanistan layout before making a such a sneaky comment.

Israel did fire first, it declared a state on a land
where people already live and exist it has then spent decades trying to oppress subjugate and break those people

in the current round 3 israeli settlers get killed NO ONE knows who did it but rather than work with the PA who condemned the deaths, Israel blames hamas WITHOUT ANY PROOF

They then ho into the West Bank and start arresting hundreds of innocent people at least 10 innocent palestinians are killed

this is followed by the Brutal murder of the arab boy

But the israekis had already decided war was the way and attacked Gaza at the first opportunity
Israel will have an exact opposite story to tell. And its a classical he said/ she said. But the question stays. Who started firing ballistic projectiles into the civilian population of the other side first ?

Our ancestors converted to a superior faith, to the will of God and left idolatry, paganism, the cast system behind

much to the burning and butt hurt of hindus
Yeah.. That superior faith and its superiority is pretty well visible all around the world today :lol:. Anyway, I dont want to get into a religious debate on which religion is good or bad, since unlike Muslims, I consider all faiths to be equal and a matter of personal choice.

The hindu psyche of creating gutless courageless people is an art form, but you cant expect muslims to be the same as you

if attacked then it is our right to fight back against all odds and atrocities

There are still 93000 families in Pakistan that would have something to say about the experiences of atleast one of their family members with those courageless people ;)

Because of the Urban layout of IOK. No ambushes, No IED's no, 400-500 people attacking you from hill tops. I thought, You knew Afghanistan layout before making a such a sneaky comment.
Didnt realize N Waziristan was in Afghanistan

Last edited:
Israel will have an exact opposite story to tell. And its a classical he said/ she said. But the question stays. Who started firing ballistic projectiles into the civilian population of the other side first ?

Yeah.. That superior faith and its superiority is pretty well visible all around the world today :lol:. Anyway, I dont want to get into a religious debate on which religion is good or bad, since unlike Muslims, I consider all faiths to be equal and a matter of personal choice.

There are still 93000 families in Pakistan that would have something to say about the experiences of atleast one of their family members with those courageless people ;)

Well its not he said/she said is it

its not the Palestinians who are occupying and subjugating Israel

Until a few decades ago there wasn't even a Hamas and that didn't stop israel from slaughtering palestinians

Well I dont consider Hinduism equal to islam and I for one know exactly why millions of people would leave a religion like Hinduism for Islam

It requires hindus for the enemy to be over a thousand miles from their homeland with no air and naval support with a hostile local population to win
Says it all really on why you pissed yourself when your enemy didn't have overwhelming obstacles to overcome

Even then when you look at some of the battles between hindus and muskims and how muslims conquered india you would have to ask with si many home advantages how did they lose that

Well its not he said/she said is it

its not the Palestinians who are occupying and subjugating Israel

Until a few decades ago there wasn't even a Hamas and that didn't stop israel from slaughtering palestinians
We are not talking about decades. We are talking about now.. Pakistanis need to come out of their perpetual love for history and start being more current about world events.

Well I dont consider Hinduism equal to islam and I for one know exactly why millions of people would leave a religion like Hinduism for Islam

And see how happy they are today all over the world from Iraq to syria to Pakistan :)

It requires hindus for the enemy to be over a thousand miles from their homeland with no air and naval support with a hostile local population to win
I cant help it if your military planners acted like idiots and left half your country undefended.. You cant blame us to stupidity of your leaders. Were they muslim or Hindus ?

Even then when you look at some of the battles between hindus and muskims and how muslims conquered india you would have to ask with si many home advantages how did they lose that
You mean like Siachen or Kargil ? or the western front in 1971 war ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom