What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

Seems like Hamas put it's eggs in the wrong basket.
they fucked up with that… they should've stuck with the shias… shias are the only ones fighting for islam… sunnis are only good at kiling fellow muslims and bombing mosques and bazaars..

they fucked up with that… they should've stuck with the shias… shias are the only ones fighting for islam… sunnis are only good at kiling fellow muslims and bombing mosques and bazaars..

Ghalaat. ISIS is CIA backed, and they proving to be a useful tool.

Ghalaat. ISIS is CIA backed, and they proving to be a useful tool.
they can be back by who ever.. but they are sunnis, so are ttp, so are fsa…. I'm a sunni as well but i got more respect for the shias.. they aren't cowards like the sunnis who only kill innocents..

they can be back by who ever.. but they are sunnis, so are ttp, so are fsa…. I'm a sunni as well but i got more respect for the shias.. they aren't cowards like the sunnis who only kill innocents..

They are corrupted Sunnis, and I think you know who has a hand in it.

if the Swords of Hezbollah (of Libnan) were involved in this embroglio - death tolls would be much higher

HAMAS weaponry, equipment, capacity and capability is garbage......what they fire are fire-crackers that make a lot of smoke and some bang...but they hardly put a dent in empty fields of sand and soil

Hezbollah equipment is not much different. It has heavier missiles some of which are guided. It has 10 tens more katushya rockets. It has a direct supply line and open borders to get training from Iran for every member. Hezbollah also is responsible for some of it's training. Hamas dealt IDF the worst blow in one day they've experienced for years. 13 killed in one day and one captured.

"When Israeli troops went in, they were surprised by the tenacity, training and weaponry of their opponents, Israeli military officers said. They said Israeli soldiers were repeatedly hit by Gaza militants firing from windows, employing land mines and setting booby traps.

“It was a very hard battle there,” a senior Israeli military official said. “I have to admit that we were facing good fighters from the other side.” "

Btw by your stupid logic the hindus should be kicked out of india because once we occupied it by force- if land is what its all about yours belong to me-
but you could not hold it and got kicked out yourself ;)

Btw by your stupid logic the hindus should be kicked out of india because once we occupied it by force- if land is what its all about yours belong to me-

That's means it would have been okay if the Mughals had kicked you out form your homeland, right? A typical nazi mindset. Are you not the guys who claim yourselves as the champions of human rights and democracy? Do you guys have no shame?

Muslims kill Muslims = A ok
Jews Kill Muslims = Jews are Nazis.

A tiny country like Israel is scaring the daylights of the Arab world, despite the money they could not acquire Nuclear Technology and be on par. I do not doubt that they, the Arab world, can do a lot of things if they keep thier mind to it.

Pakistan is still 1000 times better that they without the Petro-dollars was able to emerge as the most Powerful Islamic country.

That's means it would have been okay if the Mughals had kicked you out form your homeland, right? A typical nazi mindset. Are you not the guys who claim yourselves as the champions of human rights and democracy? Do you guys have no shame?
Are you done with your rant? By your logic, whole of Pakistan is occupied territory by Pakistanis since it originally belonged to Hindu civilizations and Mughals conquered it.

A tiny country like Israel is scaring the daylights of the Arab world, despite the money they could not acquire Nuclear Technology and be on par. I do not doubt that they, the Arab world, can do a lot of things if they keep thier mind to it.

Pakistan is still 1000 times better that they without the Petro-dollars was able to emerge as the most Powerful Islamic country.
Who says it's okay when muslims kill muslim, let alone a human killing another?? please take your bullshit somewhere else, you must be mentally disabled if you fail to see that the palestinians are the victims here and israel the aggressor. Its actually the Israelis pissing in their pants, everytime they lose a soldiers they bomb a civilian area in their frustration

It's not Muslims killing Muslims or Jews killing Muslims, it is an oppressor and invader killing the native people which is wrong. If the Palestinians had been killing the English people in England we would have supported the English just we support Palestinians today, try to understand this. As for the Arabs we have been saying what you just said but for that don't we get abused by the zionazi lovers? Are we not told day and night just how 'benevolent' those treacherous, greedy, lecherous sheikhs are?

Who says it's okay when muslims kill muslim, let alone a human killing another?? please take your bullshit somewhere else, you must be mentally disabled if you fail to see that the palestinians are the victims here and israel the aggressor. Its actually the Israelis pissing in their pants, everytime they lose a soldiers they bomb a civilian area in their frustration
It is, look at all the conflicts in the Arab world, Syria, Iraq, etc... I have not seem so much condemnation anywhere, not on PDF not on the MSM.. I cant help if you cannot observe this Hypocrisy. Israel cannot be blamed completely for responding to terrorism just as Palestinians cannot be blamed completely for sheltering Hamas. The loss of life is sad indeed.

It's not Muslims killing Muslims or Jews killing Muslims, it is an oppressor and invader killing the native people which is wrong. If the Palestinians had been killing the English people in England we would have supported the English just we support Palestinians today, try to understand this. As for the Arabs we have been saying what you just said but for that don't we get abused by the zionazi lovers? Are we not told day and night just how 'benevolent' those treacherous, greedy, lecherous sheikhs are?
Please take your we will support English somewhere else, the Hypocrisy is very clear.

Back
Top Bottom