What's new

18 israeli soldiers killed in Gaza operation Sunday (confirmed by israel)

nice , I bet a whole new wave of Israeli immigrants will come out of this war

Where did I say my ancestors were conquerors of the Hindus? Must you always lie like this to prove your lies?
So you accept that the muslims of the subcontinent are actually the conquered hindus who converted post their conquest and not the conquerers of the subcontinent ?

So you accept that the muslims of the subcontinent are actually the conquered hindus who converted post their conquest and not the conquerers of the subcontinent ?

Watch Zakir Naik, that is if you have the courage, you'll get to know how my ancestors and many of your likes converted to Islam.

nice , I bet a whole new wave of Israeli immigrants will come out of this war

I won't be surprised if most of them are from india. I don't understand how Iran finds india, of all the countries, as an ally!

I won't be surprised if most of them are from india. I don't understand how Iran finds india, of all the countries, as an ally!

iran sells oil to india and that is likely to change with the indian economy slowing down , and with that change comes a change in attitude just like how iran sells oil to Greece and doesn't protest a movie like 300

iran sells oil to india and that is likely to change with the indian economy slowing down , and with that change comes a change in attitude just like how iran sells oil to Greece and doesn't protest a movie like 300

Good news for the Muslim World.

Watch Zakir Naik, that is if you have the courage, you'll get to know how my ancestors and many of your likes converted to Islam.

Lets keep this discussion for a different thread now that you have accepted.

Given the stupidity displayed continuously by Pakistanis and its BD supporters in their foreign policy, I am not surprised that you dont understand this.

You are a little late. The slowdown is now reversing already :)

Lets keep this discussion for a different thread now that you have accepted.

As I said, you've comprehension problem. I knew you would never have the courage to watch Zakir Naik. Don't be afraid, he is an honourable Indian.

Good news for the Muslim World.

Iran is also a friend of Pakistan ,it is ruled by an Islamic republic you know

iran wanted just 6 months ago to lay gas pipeline to Pakistan and she did , only the Pakistani side weren't eager to do their side of the gas pipeline

As I said, you've comprehension problem. I knew you would never have the courage to watch Zakir Naik. Don't be afraid, he is an honourable Indian.
I know and I have watched him, and like his speeches, even if I dont agree with some parts of them.

LIVE UPDATES: 2 Israeli soldiers killed in Gaza on Tuesday evening - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

5:11 A.M. Two Israeli soldiers were killed Tuesday evening in fighting in Gaza Strip, the IDF Spokesperson's Unit says. One of the soldiers has been named as Capt. Dmitry Levitas, 26, from Jerusalem and from Geshur. Levitas, a commander in the armored corps, was killed by sniper fire in the Gaza Strip. Over the last 24 hours, three soldiers were seriously wounded, nine were moderately wounded, and eight sustained light wounds. Since the Gaza operation began, 29 soldiers and officers were killed. (Haaretz)

2 more occupation terrorists killed yesterday evevning, right now it is 7 AM over there. These two were killed the day before around 6PM

No mention of the ones killed throughout the whole night or the ones killed tonight........

Iran is also a friend of Pakistan ,it is ruled by an Islamic republic you know

iran wanted just 6 months ago to lay gas pipeline to Pakistan and she did , only the Pakistani side weren't eager to do their side of the gas pipeline

The Iranians wanted an arm n a leg n we didn't have any to spare.......the price that Iran wanted for its gas amounted to extortion n that in it self made the project unfeasible.
Iranian r Persians first n Muslim later, every thing they do is as they hold a huge grudge against the Arabs n that in it self is bad for all concerned

Back
Top Bottom