What's new

My Enemy, My Brother - Story of Two Iran-Iraq War Veterans

Abii

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Zahed was a 13 year old soldier fighting for Iran. He saves an Iraqi soldier in 1982. They both end up prisoners of war. Decades later they meet each other by chance in Canada and become best friends.

It's a short documentary, but a must watch.

@Alshawi1234 @Doritos11
@haman10 @kollang @Serpentine @rmi5 @Daneshmand@New @mohsen @2800 @scythian500 @JEskandari @Hussein @raptor22 @Ostad @F117 @Kiarash @Gilamard @rahi2357 @Shapur Zol Aktaf @MTN1917 @Militant Atheist @Surenas @SOHEIL @IR-TR @The SiLent crY

Child soldiers for Iran. Repugnant.
The barbaric regime hanged the most professional officers and generals of the Imperial Iranian Army and instead used crappy poor trained shia cannon fodder.

Very sad for Iran.

Zahed was a 13 year old soldier fighting for Iran. He saves an Iraqi soldier in 1982. They both end up prisoners of war. Decades later they meet each other by chance in Canada and become best friends.

It's a short documentary, but a must watch
I see you mentioned Iraqi members too .

sorry they left the forum and rarely visit . you know why .

couldn't handle all the terrorist sympathizing .

It's a short documentary, but a must watch.

@Alshawi1234 @Doritos11
@haman10 @kollang @Serpentine @rmi5 @Daneshmand@New @mohsen @2800 @scythian500 @JEskandari @Hussein @raptor22 @Ostad @F117 @Kiarash @Gilamard @rahi2357 @Shapur Zol Aktaf @MTN1917 @Militant Atheist @Surenas @SOHEIL @IR-TR @The SiLent crY

@Abii, thanks for sharing, quite a touching one, but what's more surprising, the names on that thank list of yours.
The message is clear, but it seems not that clear for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom