What's new

Will there be a final nuclear agreement? (with poll)

Will there be a settlement?

• Total voters
Rumour has it the US has softened its position significantly, and will accept Iran operating 6,000 centrifuges (compared to the 10.000 they are operating now).

We may actually get a deal at the November deadline.
newest rumors from associated press:
Iran nuke deal seen unlikely after UN says probe stalled | The Times of Israel

still believe such a deal will never happen. as long as we are an independent Islamic state, Americans will do their best to slow down our advancement. even if they accept a deal on paper, later they will resort to other issues (and even fake issues like a bomb attack by the so called Iranian agents) to bring back the sanctions.

And who says any possible agreement would mean in giving up our absolute right if it covers all our demands under the treaty?
Lets leave this part aside.

It depends on ultimate outcome, the fact that neither Iran nor western countries wanna or seek to see the region on the brick of a new war, any failure in the negotiations could slip the initiative into the hands of extremists and radical power centers in both sides which definitely are interested in speedily moving relation to the point of clash.
This is called the chaos theory, keep the situation in the most anarchistic and critical level, but never let it slip into the out of control state, not also it can not be the source of happiness, but rather I'd call it the ultimate humiliation.
It's how Iran is being treated, right now.

This is called the chaos theory, keep the situation in the most anarchistic and critical level, but never let it slip into the out of control state, not also it can not be the source of happiness, but rather I'd call it the ultimate humiliation.It's how Iran is being treated, right now.

This chaotic situation couldn't last long, western powers are well aware that Rohani and his team are their eventual chance to seal a deal with Iran on the nuclear issue,base upon what I've observed it seems they're not gonna miss this opportunity they've already regretted what they did in 2005.
Two sides have pursued chicken game for more than a decade and they could proceed it for the next century but it's ipso facto that the current situation isn't a long-term interest in both sides actually the final and unique outcome of this chaos could be merely war or an agreement.

P.M: I am still waiting for you to introduce me some books on philosophy, :agree:

War , after syria it will be either Iran 0r Pakistan

You know what you remind me of?

Story of two merasis (street urchins)

When one of them was being punished by the qazi for petty crime

The other merasi jumped in. And said, Qazi sahib, beat me as well. Why my brother merasi is getting all the "fun".

If Syria @rse gets fried,

If iranians get whooping

the likes of you will jump up and down

--- Mujhay bhi, mujha bhi.

So far, 11 people who have voted have been way offffff. The remaining people are almost evenly divided between the two remaining options. I originally said that the talks will be extended, but a deal will be a looooong ways off. Now I've jumped to option b.

@ResurgentIran

I think there will eventually be a deal. My reasoning (based on the recent events):

1) desperation on the akhoond side. Iran is already selling oil at below market (probably as much as 15 dollars below market value). On top of that, export volume is down DRASTICALLY. Iran is producing less than years before and consumption has increased internally (as was expected). As oil prices fall even more, desperation will increase. Oil will almost certainly go down to 30-50. At those prices, Iran will be selling at 20-40 on low export volumes. Those prices will help a deal come through much faster.

2) Americans might want to bring some order to the region. Saudi has declared an oil price war. Turkey isn't playing ball. Netenyahoo is acting like a spoiled brat. Iraq has proven to be a failure on its own. They might want to bring Iran into the equation to teach others a lesson and show them who's boss here.

So far, 11 people who have voted have been way offffff. The remaining people are almost evenly divided between the two remaining options. I originally said that the talks will be extended, but a deal will be a looooong ways off. Now I've jumped to option b.

@ResurgentIran

I think there will eventually be a deal. My reasoning (based on the recent events):

1) desperation on the akhoond side. Iran is already selling oil at below market (probably as much as 15 dollars below market value). On top of that, export volume is down DRASTICALLY. Iran is producing less than years before and consumption has increased internally (as was expected). As oil prices fall even more, desperation will increase. Oil will almost certainly go down to 30-50. At those prices, Iran will be selling at 20-40 on low export volumes. Those prices will help a deal come through much faster.

2) Americans might want to bring some order to the region. Saudi has declared an oil price war. Turkey isn't playing ball. Netenyahoo is acting like a spoiled brat. Iraq has proven to be a failure on its own. They might want to bring Iran into the equation to teach others a lesson and show them who's boss here.

I think exactly the same. There will be finally some deal, but it takes time.
1) Akhounds are desperate for money. They are used to live with "Poul e Moft"
2) Finally, USA needs to teach these goons(I mean all ME) another lesson, as you mentioned. raising some of them, and lowering some other, or making two fools of ME to fight each other in the Syria-Iraq rings, are good solutions :tup:

I wish they invade Pakistan I will sell everything here like my fathers business and set up a militia in Pakistan.
I will name it something like ISAP. Islamic state in Afghanistan and Pakistan. :partay:
Join me on the adventure. :agree:

On the actual topic I think Iran should try and compromise for this deal because I doubt they will get a lenient president like Obama again. If it fails now and possibly next time we will go back to that atmosphere like 2011-2012 when Israel kept making provocative statements and it felt like Iran would be attacked suddenly overnight.
Iran become lenient as it can get the problem is that the USA and Europe failed or maybe didn't want to provide a clear time table that clearly define the steps that must be taken.
Right now they say you stop your nuclear program then if we feel generous in future which maybe 50 year we discuss removing sanctions . and allowing you to continue your peaceful nuclear program.

I wish they invade Pakistan I will sell everything here like my fathers business and set up a militia in Pakistan.
I will name it something like ISAP. Islamic state in Afghanistan and Pakistan. :partay:
Join me on the adventure. :agree:

On the actual topic I think Iran should try and compromise for this deal because I doubt they will get a lenient president like Obama again. If it fails now and possibly next time we will go back to that atmosphere like 2011-2012 when Israel kept making provocative statements and it felt like Iran would be attacked suddenly overnight.

LOL :)

It seems like they have to submit to conditions and look for some sort of compromise but they'll lose some rights as a result of that.

Iran become lenient as it can get the problem is that the USA and Europe failed or maybe didn't want to provide a clear time table that clearly define the steps that must be taken.
Right now they say you stop your nuclear program then if we feel generous in future which maybe 50 year we discuss removing sanctions . and allowing you to continue your peaceful nuclear program.

It's their ultimate goal:
Obama: “If I had an option, if we could create an option in which Iran eliminated every single nut and bolt of their nuclear program, and foreswore the possibility of ever having a nuclear program, and, for that matter, got rid of all its military capabilities, I would take it,” he said, then added, “But that particular option is not available.”

One the other hand when Iran shows willingness and flexibility to give fully transparency IAEA takes no step:

Why Hasn’t the IAEA Followed Up Iran’s Inspection Offer?

Western countries think that sanctions and low oil prices could eventually bring Iran to its knees and make it to give up its NP, the same notion goes for negotiating table their assessment is pressure has forced Iran to comeback to the table ...

Therefore when we suspend our nuclear program and meanwhile sanctions still are out there and hurting , western power would keep current situation for good .

It's their ultimate goal:
Obama: “If I had an option, if we could create an option in which Iran eliminated every single nut and bolt of their nuclear program, and foreswore the possibility of ever having a nuclear program, and, for that matter, got rid of all its military capabilities, I would take it,” he said, then added, “But that particular option is not available.”

One the other hand when Iran shows willingness and flexibility to give fully transparency IAEA takes no step:

Why Hasn’t the IAEA Followed Up Iran’s Inspection Offer?

Western countries think that sanctions and low oil prices could eventually bring Iran to its knees and make it to give up its NP, the same notion goes for negotiating table their assessment is pressure has forced Iran to comeback to the table ...

Therefore when we suspend our nuclear program and meanwhile sanctions still are out there and hurting , western power would keep current situation for good .
Why did IAEA didn't accept the offer is clear they knew if they accept it they'll find nothing more than what they last time found at parchin.

I have read that a final deal will include lifting of all sanctions !! this means all UN sanctions (including weapons embargo) all EU sanctions and American presidential and congressional sanctions !

If this is the case then it is a huge triumph for Iranian diplomats. Its unbelievable if they can lift all the sanctions that has been built up in the last 35 years . Meaning Iran will acces the modern civilian and military market and buy whatever it wants.

Back
Top Bottom