What's new

Why is Israel So Successful Against Arab Armies

only if you want..
Give me one example, for example, who is behind the conversations or the video
So I can explain it to you as well.

If you don't want to, I will answer your previous post

So what is Benjamin Nentanyahu then? His rhetoric just by virtue of what it is comes off as right-wing.. Am I wrong?

Is judaism a race or a religion?
I second this question. How can a religion be a race.

There was no Jewish state called Israel, it was Palestine. It was secular Theodor Herzl who gave the idea of the state of Israel to European Jews some years before Jews started migrating to Palestine during world war 1 and 2. It was Britian and USA who sent all the ammunition and some powerful wealthy Europeans Jews who funded the cause of Jews. That's when the land grabbing began. There was no economy or any Jewish state in the land called Palestine for 3000 years. So basically your people invaded and massacred Palestinians. A state standing on blood of innocents who welcomed you as refugees. Wish they knew real purpose behind it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yishuv

Those who established the state were those who emigrated to Israel before and at the beginning of Zionism (and their children)

In European literature "Palestine" means "the Land of Israel"
This is why the British, who received a mandate from the League of Nations to establish a Jewish state in the land of Israel, called it "The British Mandate on Palestine".

No one received the Jews who had lived in the country well, and not those who emigrated
Arabs emigrated in the 19th and 20th centuries parallel to Jewish immigration and fought against the Jews

We live in the land of Israel continuously for more than 3200 years.
Most went into exile, but not all

Land "X" belongs to the first group claimed ownership of this land and actually exercised this claim.
In order for land "X" to be transferred to another ownership, another group must inherit it.
The inheritance can be by the total renunciation of the first group or by the total disappearance of the first group.
In the case of the Land of Israel,
The Canaanites claimed ownership and realized it, after which the people of Israel came and claimed ownership, but the people of Israel inherited the land only when the Canaanites disappeared, and then fulfilled its claim and the land was permitted to the people of Israel.
As long as the people of Israel claim that the land belongs to them / as long as the people of Israel exists, this land can not belong to anyone else.

That's what I answered about the land

We live in the land of Israel continuously for more than 3200 years.
Most went into exile, but not all

Land "X" belongs to the first group claimed ownership of this land and actually exercised this claim.
In order for land "X" to be transferred to another ownership, another group must inherit it.
The inheritance can be by the total renunciation of the first group or by the total disappearance of the first group.
In the case of the Land of Israel,
The Canaanites claimed ownership and realized it, after which the people of Israel came and claimed ownership, but the people of Israel inherited the land only when the Canaanites disappeared, and then fulfilled its claim and the land was permitted to the people of Israel.
As long as the people of Israel claim that the land belongs to them / as long as the people of Israel exists, this land can not belong to anyone else.
but you didn't govern that land for 3,000 years continuously.

Who gave Jews the right to "ownership" of that land and is the current Israeli land all the land that modern Israel wants or is there plans to take Lebanon, Syrian, Egyptian and Jordanian lands?
There is no authorized entity that gives ownership of land
There are rules according to which determine who owns any land (not who controls)

There are no plans at all
But in principle, the Land of Israel is all of Israel today, the Gaza Strip, Judea and Samaria
Egypt - another small strip from the Sinai, from the river of Egypt (El-Arish river) to the Gulf of Eilat.
Jordan - the entire western part of Jordan (the mountainous part to the desert line)
Syria - the Bashan (the Golan Heights and the Hauran)
Lebanon - the Upper Galilee (today because of the French is called South Lebanon), up to the Lebanese ridge (not including)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yishuv

Those who established the state were those who emigrated to Israel before and at the beginning of Zionism (and their children)

In European literature "Palestine" means "the Land of Israel"
This is why the British, who received a mandate from the League of Nations to establish a Jewish state in the land of Israel, called it "The British Mandate on Palestine".

No one received the Jews who had lived in the country well, and not those who emigrated
Arabs emigrated in the 19th and 20th centuries parallel to Jewish immigration and fought against the Jews

In Muslim history, it's been called Palestine after disintegration of Israel some 3000 years ago. For past 1500 years Muslim lived in Palestine. All you European Jews from German ghettos started settling in Palestine and now you manipulate the history. Cmon.. I'm from Brooklyn dude! You ain't fooling me... I know what Jews are about. A Jew can be born in Brooklyn and he becomes a citizen of Israel right away. Then sent to Israel, where they grab the land from Palestinians saying it belonged to them some 3000 years ago. Who you bullshitting. Not me!!

So what?
No one has inherited our claim to the Land of Israel
In order to inherit the land from us, all Jews must decide that there is no connection between them and the Land of Israel, and they give up the whole land
Or that all the Jews would die

You see this is where I get the feeling that Jews have done a great job of making their identity as a "people" unique from everyone else. I've seen my white friends whose religion they practice (that being Judaism) say they're white and when it's convenient for them they are Jews. Also if the Jewish bible tells modern day persons who are Jews that the land of Israel belongs to them, than a book (a religious book) is giving a group of "people" the right to sovereign ownership over land. Or something.

So what Mountain Jew is saying is that since there has been a "constant" presence of Jews in Israel than that means all Israel is for Jews? But didn't Israelites (who for awhile didn't refer to themselves and Jews) ...... ugh... what a racket...

C130, you're an American like me (red blooded patriot, at least I presume) do you honestly think us engaging with Middle Eastern countries given the constant turmoil and adverse effects we've suffered as a nation, is it still worth it?

In Muslim history, it's been called Palestine after disintegration of Israel some 3000 years ago. For past 1500 years Muslim lived in Palestine. All you European Jews from German ghettos started settling in Palestine and now you manipulate the history. Cmon.. in from Brooklyn dude! I know what Jews are about. A Jew can be born in Brooklyn and he becomes a citizen of Israel right away. Then sent to Israel, where they grab the land from Palestinians saying it belonged to them some 3000 years ago. Who you bullshitting. Not me!!
It was called Palestine because of the Romans who changed the name to "Provincia Palaestina" to punish the Jews 1900 years ago.It was Emperor Hadrian who did it.
Muslims conquered the land of Israel while the Jews were still there and still claim this land.
I'm not European, I've never been to Europe, nor to anyone in my family.
Of course every Jew can be an Israeli citizen, Israel is a state for the Jews.
95-99% of those who call themselves "Palestinians" today immigrated here in the 19th and 20th centuries.
They claimed that they were a "Palestinian people" only in 1964.
And they claimed that Palestine was only Israel (without Judea, Samaria and Gaza)in 1964.
Only in 1968 they claimed that Judea, Samaria and Gaza are also Palestine (somehow they were remembered only after Israel ruled there).

You see this is where I get the feeling that Jews have done a great job of making their identity as a "people" unique from everyone else. I've seen my white friends whose religion they practice (that being Judaism) say they're white and when it's convenient for them they are Jews. Also if the Jewish bible tells modern day persons who are Jews that the land of Israel belongs to them, than a book (a religious book) is giving a group of "people" the right to sovereign ownership over land. Or something.

So what Mountain Jew is saying is that since there has been a "constant" presence of Jews in Israel than that means all Israel is for Jews? But didn't Israelites (who for awhile didn't refer to themselves and Jews) ...... ugh... what a racket...

C130, you're an American like me (red blooded patriot, at least I presume) do you honestly think us engaging with Middle Eastern countries given the constant turmoil and adverse effects we've suffered as a nation, is it still worth it?
We are not a nation like all nations, it is all our uniqueness
You do not understand because you look at us with Western eyes.

The Israelite did not call themselves Jews because the concept of Jews was invented by other nations, and we began to adopt it from the Persian period.

What I am saying is that we own the Land of Israel
Others can claim ownership, but they need to inherit the land, and as long as we exist it will not happen

So what is Benjamin Nentanyahu then? His rhetoric just by virtue of what it is comes off as right-wing.. Am I wrong?
He is a moderate right, sometimes he moves to the left and returns

It was called Palestine because of the Romans who changed the name to "Provincia Palaestina" to punish the Jews 1900 years ago.It was Emperor Hadrian who did it.
Muslims conquered the land of Israel while the Jews were still there and still claim this land.
I'm not European, I've never been to Europe, nor to anyone in my family.
Of course every Jew can be an Israeli citizen, Israel is a state for the Jews.
95-99% of those who call themselves "Palestinians" today immigrated here in the 19th and 20th centuries.
They claimed that they were a "Palestinian people" only in 1964.
And they claimed that Palestine was only Israel (without Judea, Samaria and Gaza)in 1964.
Only in 1968 they claimed that Judea, Samaria and Gaza are also Palestine (somehow they were remembered only after Israel ruled there).

We are not a nation like all nations, it is all our uniqueness
You do not understand because you look at us with Western eyes.

The Israelite did not call themselves Jews because the concept of Jews was invented by other nations, and we began to adopt it from the Persian period.

What I am saying is that we own the Land of Israel
Others can claim ownership, but they need to inherit the land, and as long as we exist it will not happen

but your flag is Azerbaijan? So you're Jewish, and Israeli and the land all at the same time?

I don't think it's worth it not one bit. I honestly feel bad for the Jews, but I don't agree with taking land from Palestinians . that just created a problem that will last hundreds of years.

If the Jews really needed a homeland for Jews then why didn't they make a Jewish state out of the land that Germany lost to Poland??
Germany-lost-territory-ww2-map.jpg

Is judaism a race or a religion?
I second this question. How can a religion be a race.

Israel is a concept
Kingdom of Israel (Nationalism)
People of Israel (ethnicity)
Land of Israel (Territory)
Religion of Israel (Judaism)
Language of Israel(Hebrew)

We are Israel
When we pray, we call ourselves Israel

Don't try to compare us to other peoples because we are different

I don't think it's worth it not one bit. I honestly feel bad for the Jews, but I don't agree with taking land from Palestinians . that just created a problem that will last hundreds of years.

If the Jews really needed a homeland for Jews then why didn't they make a Jewish state out of the land that Germany lost to Poland??

Well supposingly Europeans hated Jews while Arabs didnt....

Because we have no right to this land
We have only the right to the Land of Israel, why do you think we chose the desert and this stinking swamp of land surrounded by Arabs?

Israel is a concept
Kingdom of Israel (Nationalism)
People of Israel (ethnicity)
Land of Israel (Territory)
Religion of Israel (Judaism)
Language of Israel(Hebrew)

We are Israel
When we pray, we call ourselves Israel

Don't try to compare us to other peoples because we are different

Hard to say for myself but I'm slowly getting a better understanding based on what you're saying (from an objective point of view of course). Ok, Mountain Jew you made your point.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom