What's new

Why is Israel So Successful Against Arab Armies

But only anti-Semites use it
Goyim = peoples/nations(plural)
Goy = people/nation(singular)
The people of Israel it's also a goy

don't play games. Jews refer to us as goyim it's also in the talmud. so don't play the anti-semite bullcrap.

How did I contradict myself? I accept to the fact that Christians and Jewish lived in Palestine but they were always minority.
Why did Jewish migrated to Europe? Why they left there land? They should've stayed. Who told them to leave? It's their fault right. So after 3000 years you remember your land? Dude you ain't bullshitting me. If you think it's ok to kill innocent kids to claim back your 3000 years back than there's is definitely something wrong with you. I don't blame you! Your heart is sealed and you won't know and you ll witness te earth when it head towards your way. Like I said enjoy for a bit. Now i truly understand why god of Abraham ordered Muhammad pbuh to turn his face from Jerusalem to Mecca. It's because of the filth you brought.
"Why did Jewish migrated to Europe? Why they left there land? They should've stayed. Who told them to leave?"
The Romans,And not all the Jews went into exile.That was 1900 years ago

**I don't want to go into a religious argument with you so don't get there

and?
That's exactly what I wrote in all my posts

So you accept the statistics that claim that since the 4th century at least jews are a minority in Palestine yet you claim that the land belongs to the Jews? How is that? Why not ressurrect the Aztec empire or the Mongolian empire based on your argument?

don't play games. Jews refer to us as goyim it's also the talmud. so don't play the anti-semite bullcrap.
I wrote you facts
You just can not figure out
When you say HaGoyim=the nations, you're not include yourself, it's simple
jews are a goy too, Jews and Germans are goyim for example

"Why did Jewish migrated to Europe? Why they left there land? They should've stayed. Who told them to leave?"
The Romans,And not all the Jews went into exile.That was 1900 years ago

**I don't want to go into a religious argument with you so don't get there

It's ok I understand.. you can't face facts! Pity on you though! Couldn't fight romans for the land. It just shows you can't win a straight fair fight because you won't last. So it's the USA tax payers who you are surviving on. No need to act tough for defeating arabs.

I wrote you facts
You just can not figure out
When you say HaGoyim=the nations, you're not include yourself, it's simple
jews are a goy too, Jews and Germans are goyim for example
funny how Jews refer to non-jews as "goyim" "goys" and use it a negative way.

Arabs loose wars since they are all run by dictators and monarchs. Since they don't have a democracy, they have a vested interest in having a weak military so they don't get overthrown.

So why do Arabs loose wars?
No Democracy.

Arabs loose wars since they are all run by dictators and monarchs. Since they don't have a democracy, they have a vested interest in having a weak military so they don't get overthrown.

So why do Arabs loose wars?
No Democracy.

lol, so democracy equal winning wars?

So you accept the statistics that claim that since the 4th century at least jews are a minority in Palestine
Yes,in the land of Israel till the 20th century.
yet you claim that the land belongs to the Jews? How is that?
Because the land has not ceased to be ours, even if we are not the majority,There is continuity.
Why not ressurrect the Aztec empire or the Mongolian empire based on your argument?
Empires occupied territories belonging to other peoples who claimed them and fulfilled their claims before the empire came and conquered it.
That's why not.

In my opinion fascist regimes usually(if they are not corrupted)fight better compared to democracies. But ultimately is about balance of power. The Germans fought well during ww2 but they lost because balance of power was against them

N...no...nothing? but Israel keeps taking UN recognized future Palestinian land. How is Israel doing nothing?
Because Israel is not doing anything
Waiting ... Why wait? I don't know, they don't know either.

I get it. "Gods chosen people" etc. Not very convincing argument if you are not a jew you know

It becomes a circular argument at that point. It's our because god said so, and we're gods chosen people this is our land why? god said so because we're gods chosen people.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom