What's new

Why is Israel So Successful Against Arab Armies

Because Israel is not doing anything
Waiting ... Why wait? I don't know, they don't know either.

When the Jewish lobbies in USA and elsewhere start losing to muslim lobbies(inevitable since muslim are far more numerous compared to jews) and they start pressing western governments to demand from Israel to obey to UN you will have serious problems.

It's ok I understand.. you can't face facts! Pity on you though! Couldn't fight romans for the land. It just shows you can't win a straight fair fight because you won't last. So it's the USA tax payers who you are surviving on. No need to act tough for defeating arabs.
hahahahahahahahahahah
You're so ignorant
The Jews rebelled against the Romans four times
And it was not an equal battle

Before that we managed to beat the Greeks even though we did not have weapons and armor, with Rome it did not happen.

Here we are and the Romans are not
Their land is named after the conqueror Attila
Their religion was invented by a Jew
In the past they forced us to pray to their idols, and today they pray to the God of Israel, our God

It becomes a circular argument at that point. It's our because god said so, and we're gods chosen people this is our land why? god said so because we're gods chosen people.

Hi,

The ashkenazi jews are not God's chosen people---the converted jews are not God's chosen.

Only the arab jews were the chosen ones.

funny how Jews refer to non-jews as "goyim" "goys" and use it a negative way.
I can't see the video in Israel
But it is true that there are stupid Jews who refer to this concept as negative.

How does this relate to the subject?
Are you just looking to get your poison out on the Jews?

I get it. "Gods chosen people" etc. Not very convincing argument if you are not a jew you know
How the hell did you reach to the chosen people?
how is that related?

Since when do we try to find arguments to convince others?
The arguments are internal

When the Jewish lobbies in USA and elsewhere start losing to muslim lobbies(inevitable since muslim are far more numerous compared to jews) and they start pressing western governments to demand from Israel to obey to UN you will have serious problems.
You're right it can definitely happen
But it all depends on American interests

Israel will simply join another power
As we went from France to the United States

I can't see the video in Israel
But it is true that there are stupid Jews who refer to this concept as negative.

How does this relate to the subject?
Are you just looking to get your poison out on the Jews?

How the hell did you reach to the chosen people?
how is that related?

Since when do we try to find arguments to convince others?
The arguments are internal

So all that talk of the special bond between US and Israel is all circumstantial?

goyim is non-jews. if Jews like the Rothchilds wanna fund the Jewish state so be it, but not at the expense of goyim tax dollars.
The US is funding the US through Israel if you have not understood yet

95-99% of those who call themselves "Palestinians" today immigrated here in the 19th and 20th centuries.
They claimed that they were a "Palestinian people" only in 1964.
And who were the people living there when your immigrated there.. OK then..you mean you found no one in Palestine and they are the ones who have immigrated there after you..This alone exposes yor twisting of the facts.. but you can't fool people.. you should be ashamed of yourself to disseminate this kind of propaganda based on blatant lies and playing with historical facts.. you are exposed..

It becomes a circular argument at that point. It's our because god said so, and we're gods chosen people this is our land why? god said so because we're gods chosen people.
I did not mention God anywhere
You have a fantasy problem

Hi,

The ashkenazi jews are not God's chosen people---the converted jews are not God's chosen.

Only the arab jews were the chosen ones.
Oooh, God, we've been calling you for 2500 years
Now you remember to appear?

And who were the people living there when your immigrated there.. OK then..you mean you found no one in Palestine and they are the ones who have immigrated there after you..This alone exposes

What I gathered so far is that since there is a connection (whatever that connection might be) with Jews of today and the Israel of so, so long ago. They have the right according to the concept of Israel, to come back to that land no matter who is there currently.

Oooh, God, we've been calling you for 2500 years
Now you remember to appear?

No I don't have a fantasy problem Mountain Jew, I was addressing his comment as a stand alone response irrespective of our conversation. Again, I implore to ask what I meant first if you have any problems understanding what I'm trying to convey before jumping to conclusions.

And who were the people living there when your immigrated there.. OK then..you mean you found no one in Palestine and they are the ones who have immigrated there after you..This alone exposes yor twisting of the facts.. but you can't fool people.. you should be ashamed of yourself to disseminate this kind of propaganda based on blatant lies and playing with historical facts.. you are exposed..

What I gathered so far is that since there is a connection (whatever that connection might be) with Jews of today and the Israel of so, so long ago. They have the right according to the concept of Israel, to come back to that land no matter who is there currently.

You wont find anyone in the world that is crazy enough to fund Israel in exchange for hatred from the Arabs. At least Saudis have oil. Israel has nothing. Its citizens have high standards of living because of foreign funding

Among other things,
It depends on American interests (external and internal)

Ok that's fair. But why do so many Israeli officials talk of an "unbreakable bond" between the US and Israel? I'm guessing this is just more PR mumbo-jumbo.

It reveals your stupidity
And your inability to understand text

After all, I wrote that most of the Jews emigrated here in the 19th and 20th centuries, in parallel to the Arab immigration
And that there were Jews, Christians, and Muslims here in a small amount, the land was considered empty

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom