What's new

Why is Israel So Successful Against Arab Armies

It was called Palestine because of the Romans who changed the name to "Provincia Palaestina" to punish the Jews 1900 years ago.It was Emperor Hadrian who did it.
Muslims conquered the land of Israel while the Jews were still there and still claim this land.
I'm not European, I've never been to Europe, nor to anyone in my family.
Of course every Jew can be an Israeli citizen, Israel is a state for the Jews.
95-99% of those who call themselves "Palestinians" today immigrated here in the 19th and 20th centuries.
They claimed that they were a "Palestinian people" only in 1964.
And they claimed that Palestine was only Israel (without Judea, Samaria and Gaza)in 1964.
Only in 1968 they claimed that Judea, Samaria and Gaza are also Palestine (somehow they were remembered only after Israel ruled there).

Exactly!!! That's my point.. thanks for proving me right. Many christians and Jews lived peacefully in Palestine. As you said 95-99% of the population are outsiders who settled there killing and massacring the people of Palestine. Isn't that a violation of basic human rights? And how can a secular person claim Israel based on religious text. I heard first hand from one of my very good Jewish friend that Jewish who migrated around the world aren't suppose to be back in the land until the messiah arrives. And the Zionist which was created by secular manipulated the idea saying Jewish return to the land an establishment of the state will bring the messiah. What kinda of hypocrites are these people. Indeed you were almighty favorite chosen people and you betrayed god of Abraham on many occasions before and yet again. I only feel sorry for you and I have no shame for saying this. You are the cancer of the world and worst form of humans. How do you kill a child? Shoot a pregnant female? Kill 14 years old who only wants to protect their land. You took away their rights! Now you're telling me 99% are outsiders. Shame on you 1000 times if there's any left in your people. But you know God has a purpose. He had enough of you! He is bringing your people back from every corner of the world so it's easier to recognize you. You can't hide and camouflage into different cultures. It's just the beginning of your end that's all! God of Abraham wants to get rid of this cancer of the world which caused many wars around the world. So enjoy for a bit as you claim your fake state spilling innocents blood on your streets. Also many congratulations you Jewish for bringing gay clubs in the holy city of Jerusalem. Good job there. Speaks volume of your religion.

Last edited:
Because we have no right to this land
We have only the right to the Land of Israel, why do you think we chose the desert and this stinking swamp of land surrounded by Arabs?
you don't have any right to that land. you could have reconquered it and that's fair and square, but you needed goyim money to fight off the Muslims, and you are still sucking us dry. I don't deny the historical importance the land is to Jews as well to Christians and Muslims, but this has created a conflict that will end in an apocalypse.

Last edited:
Exactly!!! That's my point.. thanks for proving me right. Many christians and Jews lived peacefully in Palestine. As you said 95-99% of the population are outsiders who settled there killing and massacring the people of Palestine. Isn't that a violation of basic human rights? And how can a secular person claim Israel based on religious text. I heard first hand from one of my very good Jewish friend that Jewish who migrated around the world aren't suppose to be back in the land until the messiah arrives. And the Zionist which was created by secular manipulated the idea saying Jewish return to the land an establishment of the state will bring the messiah. What kinda of hypocrites are these people. Indeed you were almighty favorite chosen people and you betrayed god of Abraham on many occasions before and yet again. I only feel sorry for you and I have no shame for saying this. You are the cancer of the world and worst form of humans. How do you kill a child? Shoot a pregnant female? Kill 14 years old who only wants to protect their land. You took away their rights! Now you're telling me 99% are outsiders. Shame on you 1000 times if there's any left in your people. But you know God has a purpose. He had enough of you! He is bringing your people back from every corner of the world so it's easier to recognize you. You can't hide and camouflage into different cultures. It's just the beginning of your end that's all! God of Abraham wants to get rid of this cancer of the world which caused many wars around the world. So enjoy for a bit as you claim your fake state spilling innocents blood on your streets. Also many congratulations you Jewish for bringing gay clubs in the holy city of Jerusalem. Good job there. Speaks volume of your religion.
Your first sentence contradicts everything you've written
Those who initiated the violence were the Arabs who immigrated to the land of Israel (not for national reasons).
Secular Jews (like me) do not claim the land for religious reasons, but rather historically and culturally.
Some ultra-Orthodox Jews believe that only the coming of the Messiah will bring all the people back to the Land of Israel,These people represent only themselves.
The atheist Zionists don't care about the Messiah at all
You fell victim to a Jewish debate (between religion and secularism in this case).
If you really think we're cancer then you're screwed up, I have nothing else to tell you

you don't have any right to that land. you could have reconquered it and that's fair and square, but you needed goyim money to fight off the Muslims, and you are still sucking us dry.
WTF???

Those who initiated the violence were the Arabs who immigrated to the land of Israel (not for national reasons).
Secular Jews (like me) do not claim the land for religious reasons, but rather historically and culturally.
Some ultra-Orthodox Jews believe that only the coming of the Messiah will bring all the people back to the Land of Israel,These people represent only themselves.
You fell victim to a Jewish debate (between religion and secularism in this case).
If you really think we're cancer then you're screwed up, I have nothing else to tell you

WTF???
http://www.windowintopalestine.com/2008/05/how-much-money-did-america-give-israel.html
are you going to deny we haven't given Israel countless billions of dollars of economic and military aid. you telling me without that you would survive?

Don't be rude, I didn't call you stupid so don't call me stupid. I was inferring that Israelis identify with the land of Israel. But your flag on here shows Azerbaijan.

ugh....
You could write it in a non-derogatory way
The flag of Azerbaijan because my father lived there when he was a child
I chose to put the flag, because through this I signal to the Turks and Azeris here that I know and understand the issues related to them,I know the culture, I know the language etc

you don't have any right to that land. you could have reconquered it and that's fair and square, but you needed goyim money to fight off the Muslims, and you are still sucking us dry. I don't deny the historical importance the land is to Jews as well to Christians and Muslims, but this has created a conflict that will end in an apocalypse.

Isn't it some 4.5 billion recognized and other 10 billion in trade deals?

http://www.windowintopalestine.com/2008/05/how-much-money-did-america-give-israel.html
are you going to deny we haven't given Israel countless billions of dollars of economic and military aid. you telling me without that you would survive?

Basically US gives huge amounts of money to Israel in order for it to occupy Arab lands and have Arabs(and to lesser extent the rest of the muslim population of earth)loath America. People today dont know that in 1948 there was a huge debate inside Truman administration whether it worth it to recognize Israel because Truman knew that he would loose Arabs, a crucial potential ally against USSR

You could write it in a non-derogatory way
The flag of Azerbaijan because my father lived there when he was a child
I chose to put the flag, because through this I signal to the Turks and Azeris here that I know and understand the issues related to them,I know the culture, I know the language etc

Ok, I gotta honest question for you. What does Israel plan to do with with the Palestinians?

The WTF was about the goyim.

Of course the US gives Israel billions of dollars in military aid
And in the past also provided economic aid
And you want to say that without that we would not survive?
We would survive, that's a marginal amount for our budget
You really don't know why the US gives money to Israel?
Do you get all your information from Arab propaganda sites?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)

According to wikipedia Jews in Palestine in 1890 were about 43.000 while muslims were 432.000. Fact is that modern israel was built based on mass immigration from Europe. The same scenario that happened in America and Australia or Canada.
and?
That's exactly what I wrote in all my posts

Ok, I gotta honest question for you. What does Israel plan to do with with the Palestinians?
Israel you mean the state of Israel(the governments)?

and?

Yes.

Basically US gives huge amounts of money to Israel in order for it to occupy Arab lands and have Arabs(and to lesser extent the rest of the muslim population of earth)loath America. People today dont know that in 1948 there was a huge debate inside Truman administration whether it worth it to recognize Israel because Truman knew that he would loose Arabs, a crucial potential ally against USSR
The first part is a mistake
The second part is true

nothing

and?

goyim is non-jews. if Jews like the Rothchilds wanna fund the Jewish state so be it, but not at the expense of goyim tax dollars.

Last edited:

WTF???

How did I contradict myself? I accept to the fact that Christians and Jewish lived in Palestine but they were always minority.
Why did Jewish migrated to Europe? Why they left there land? They should've stayed. Who told them to leave? It's their fault right. So after 3000 years you remember your land? Dude you ain't bullshitting me. If you think it's ok to kill innocent kids to claim back your 3000 years back than there's is definitely something wrong with you. I don't blame you! Your heart is sealed and you won't know and you ll witness the warth when it head towards your way. Like I said enjoy for a bit. Now i truly understand why god of Abraham ordered Muhammad pbuh to turn his face from Jerusalem to Mecca. It's because of the filth you brought.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom