What's new

Why is Israel So Successful Against Arab Armies

I can summarize your response in one sentence
You are so American, don't understand anything about how the world works (and the Middle East in particular)

The Land of Israel has belonged to the people of Israel continuously for 3000 years, and to this day.

Ok, fair. Correct me then. Or "teach" me on how the world works.

Ok, fair. Correct me then. Or "teach" me on how the
world works.
According to this post?

"It just doesn't seem worth it in my honest opinion. I don't like the Israeli government but if they give all Palestinian people equal rights than Israel will become the best nation in the Middle East most likely Iran will make peace since the largest source of contention will be dropped and the Arabs don't have a viable reason anymore to realy hate Israel other than the previous wars. But the radical right-wing likud has the idea of keeping the international spotlight off the Palestinian issue all the while taking more and more UN recognized Palestinian land in the ultimate goal to have Israel to be a Jew only nation (or Jew majority nation). Idk Israel doesn't come off as a "nation" in my eyes more like an enclave/beach head.

I would f***ing love for our country to disengage completely from the Middle East (buts that impossible due to the dual-citizens and foreign agents in our government and institutions keeping us there for a litany or reasons all detrimental)."

You do realise that Israel basically gave back the land due to sheer administrative issue.

Arabs were never unified against Israel. They had each their own agenda.

I value your nationalistic flair but please spare me the debate.

My only concern is that Israel should declare its permanent border. A two state solution where few sustainable years of peace can be given to the poor Palestinians.

That place will never see permanent peace.
I am not sure if you know internals and externals of the 1973 Ramadan war.. there one can see if they were united or not, they have all participated with infantry brigades, weapons and fighter aircrafts, some were symbolic participations, but the main Arab countries from Morocco to Iraq did send support forces.. who mostly took defensive position inside Syria and Egypt..Since in reality they all have expected the unexpected; a direct US intervention..
I will spare you the debate, and hope you will get familiar with the 1973 war and the huge changes it has brought to the middle East and the world.. like the rise of Oil prices following the Saudi oil Embargo on the US..

According to this post?

"It just doesn't seem worth it in my honest opinion. I don't like the Israeli government but if they give all Palestinian people equal rights than Israel will become the best nation in the Middle East most likely Iran will make peace since the largest source of contention will be dropped and the Arabs don't have a viable reason anymore to realy hate Israel other than the previous wars. But the radical right-wing likud has the idea of keeping the international spotlight off the Palestinian issue all the while taking more and more UN recognized Palestinian land in the ultimate goal to have Israel to be a Jew only nation (or Jew majority nation). Idk Israel doesn't come off as a "nation" in my eyes more like an enclave/beach head.

I would f***ing love for our country to disengage completely from the Middle East (buts that impossible due to the dual-citizens and foreign agents in our government and institutions keeping us there for a litany or reasons all detrimental)."

Yeah sure why not. I guess you're gonna tell me how Israel/Jews are always the victims but I'm more than willing to take an objective view on what you have say.

I can summarize your response in one sentence
You are so American, don't understand anything about how the world works (and the Middle East in particular)

The Land of Israel has belonged to the people of Israel continuously for 3000 years, and to this day.

land changes hands all the time. Jews went into exile diaspora for 2,000 years, and now all of sudden you ruled the land for 3,000 years continuously that's hilarious.

Yeah sure why not. I guess you're gonna tell me how Israel/Jews are always the victims but I'm more than willing to take an objective view on what you have say.
I will answer everything
Just one question before
From where do you know the Likud and its way?

I will answer everything
Just one question before

I will answer everything
Just one question before

I will answer everything
Just one question before

I over-heard some conversation online and from videos (explanations) that apparently Benjamin and many in his circle are from the "likud" which is some sort of ultra-right wing Israeli political party.

land changes hands all the time. Jews went into exile diaspora for 2,000 years, and now all of sudden you ruled the land for 3,000 years continuously that's hilarious.

Hit the nail right the head. But I'm willing to take an objective look at what Mountain Jew has to say.

You do realise that Israel basically gave back the land due to sheer administrative issue.
They won't even accept to talk to Arabs or negotiate on anything before the war let alone administrative reason..They thought they won the previous war and became some kind of Gods, only to wake up from a dream and find themselves in a real near death experience and a nightmare..They believe in violence.. otherwise if it was administrative reasons they would have given up the Golan and the occupied territories too..

Last edited:
We live in the land of Israel continuously for more than 3200 years.
Most went into exile, but not all

Land "X" belongs to the first group claimed ownership of this land and actually exercised this claim.
In order for land "X" to be transferred to another ownership, another group must inherit it.
The inheritance can be by the total renunciation of the first group or by the total disappearance of the first group.
In the case of the Land of Israel,
The Canaanites claimed ownership and realized it, after which the people of Israel came and claimed ownership, but the people of Israel inherited the land only when the Canaanites disappeared, and then fulfilled its claim and the land was permitted to the people of Israel.
As long as the people of Israel claim that the land belongs to them / as long as the people of Israel exists, this land can not belong to anyone else.

Hit the nail right the head. But I'm willing to take an objective look at what Mountain Jew has to say.
That's what I answered about the land

Land "X" belongs to the first group claimed ownership of this land and actually exercised this claim.
In order for land "X" to be transferred to another ownership, another group must inherit it.
The inheritance can be by the total renunciation of the first group or by the total disappearance of the first group.
The Canaanites claimed ownership and realized it, after which the people of Israel came and claimed ownership, but the people of Israel inherited the land only when the Canaanites disappeared, and then fulfilled its claim and the land was permitted to the people of Israel.
As long as the people of Israel claim that the land belongs to them / as long as the people of Israel exists, this land can not belong to anyone else.

But there was the Jewish "Yeshuv" in the land of Israel

There was no Jewish state called Israel, it was Palestine. It was secular Theodor Herzl who gave the idea of the state of Israel to European Jews some years before Jews started migrating to Palestine during world war 1 and 2. It was Britian and USA who sent all the ammunition and some powerful wealthy Europeans Jews who funded the cause of Jews. That's when the land grabbing began. There was no economy or any Jewish state in the land called Palestine for 3000 years. So basically your people invaded and massacred Palestinians. A state standing on blood of innocents who welcomed you as refugees. Wish they knew real purpose behind it.

I over-heard some conversation online and from videos (explanations) that apparently Benjamin and many in his circle are from the "likud" which is some sort of ultra-right wing Israeli political party.

only if you want..
Give me one example, for example, who is behind the conversations or the video
So I can explain it to you as well.

If you don't want to, I will answer your previous post

Who gave Jews the right to "ownership" of that land and is the current Israeli land all the land that modern Israel wants or is there plans to take Lebanon, Syrian, Egyptian and Jordanian lands?

Back
Top Bottom