What's new

Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists?

Please do not put words into my mouth.

I said nothing of the sort.

That much I can remember.
It's quite clear what you were refering to. In my following post i asked you to clarify....Check again and please reply to the whole post and if a source cannot be provided-which i am waiting for. Why troll in the first place?
You have a slightly Islamist bent and yes,

It's quite clear what you were refering to.

Clear to whom? Are you perhaps magically clairvoyant now, in addition to the other life skills of yours I have no idea about?

Again, please do not put words in my mouth.

What I shared with you, is still there. Please refer to it.

I am not trolling. But you are whining. Lobbying for support is not going to change my mind. Only you can. But it will take time.

Let us see.

Cheers, Doc

Clear to whom? Are you perhaps magically clairvoyant now, in addition to the other life skills of yours I have no idea about?

Again, please do not put words in my mouth.

What I shared with you, is still there. Please refer to it.

I am not trolling. But you are whining.

Cheers, Doc
I can refer to it post by post if you want. A simpler way to do this is for you to please elaborate this comment.
"You have a slightly Islamist bent and yes,"

It is to note that you said you got a feeling because of some posts of mine, and i asked for such post; and you are trying to stretch the issue. Kindly read your previous posts for clarification. You forget things too fast.

"You have a slightly Islamist bent"

What is there to explain?

Its there in black and white.

As I said, it is an opinion. One that is a lot from the gut, and premised on what I read of what you post, and in between the lines of what you post. Who or what you thank. Who you like, who you do not. How you react to others, and to what is written. Its all part and parcel of the process of building the persona of an anonymous ID on an internet forum.

You are free to disagree with it. As I am free to have it.

Cheers, Doc

What is there to explain?

Its there in black and white.

As I said, it is an opinion. You are free to disagree with it. As I am free to have it.

Cheers, Doc
So i am correct to say, in other words you refer to me as some terrorist sympathizer.
@Spectre , please give your neutral opinion in this matter, as doc seems to have had it for the day.

You are free to disagree with it. As I am free to have it
When i ask for proof you don't have any. Thus the reason why i call you a troll, you come to a conclusion which has no foundation.

So i am correct to say, in other words you refer to me as some terrorist sympathizer.
@Spectre , please give your neutral opinion in this matter, as doc seems to have had it for the day.

It is too broad and vague a statement to offense against specially from grouchy old sods like doc sahab.

Islamic bent of mind means gobbledygook in my book.

And last lest you forget this is freaking internet - don't let pixels hurt you - wise words passed on to me by wiser people when I was hurt by something on PDF.

When i ask for proof you don't have any. Thus the reason why i call you a troll, you come to a conclusion which has no foundation.

Again you are calling in reinforcements! And you want to be treated like a big boy ....

Please read above. I have tried to explain.

Islamist

It is too broad and vague a statement to offense against specially from grouchy old sods like doc sahab.

Islamic bent of mind means gobbledygook in my book.

And last lest you forget this is freaking internet - don't let pixels hurt you - wise words passed on to me by wiser people when I was hurt by something on PDF.
Sir i do not care what anyone thinks of me here? I am just trying to understand somethings, i ask him to clarify(which he has already done, please look at some previous posts, then he backs away from his statements). Why is he trolling for?

Again you are calling in reinforcements! And you want to be treated like a big boy ....
I am seeking some neutral opinion, why are you scared of that? they are Indians, not Pakistanis. I only seek clarification, or provide me with a source. If you can't, i have no doubt in my mind that you are nothing less than a troll. I only seek clarification.

Sir i do not care what anyone thinks of me here? I am just trying to understand somethings, i ask him to clarify(which he has already done, please look at some previous posts, then he backs away from his statements). Why is he trolling for?

I am seeking some neutral opinion, why are you scared of that? they are Indians, not Pakistanis. I only seek clarification, or provide me with a source. If you can't, i have no doubt in my mind that you are nothing less than a troll. I only seek clarification.

Sigh.

Your teachers must have been bald, with ulcers the size of watermelons.

Sigh.

Here we go again, am i getting on your nerves. Expecting logical discussion with a troll is too much to ask for. How could i forget. I wish not to embarrass you anymore. Expected, as trolls usually do get personal.

Here we go again, am i getting on your nerves. Expecting logical discussion with a troll is too much to ask for. How could i forget. I wish not to embarrass you anymore. Expected, as trolls usually do get personal.

I am now in unchartered territory.

I am feeling bad for a suspect Islamist.

Probably because he is as old or a bit older than my son.

And I can see the tears welling up.

Kya bolun bete? Want to start afresh? Me take my words back and hold my counsel and keep you on watch?

Itna buddha bhi nahin hun. I do not make statements lightly. And I do not need to call up people with 5 times your tenure here to confirm the same to you.

Chalo you are dismissed. For now.

Cheers, Doc

If you had a little shame you would have done so long ago...:lol:

I could always change my mind.

And believe me, I would be the first one to admit it.

Have fun bete. Take this as one of your first serious knocks. All of your own.

Cheers, Doc

I could always change my mind.

And believe me, I would be the first one to admit it.

Have fun bete. Take this as one of you first serious knocks. All your own.

Cheers, Doc
Don't get personal in future...

I am feeling bad for a suspect Islamist.

Have fun bete. Take this as one of you first serious knocks. All your own.
You are the one who has been proven wrong...:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom