What's new

Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists?

Thank you dear Levina, apparently Vsdoc seems to think of me as some terrorist sympathizer, as far as i can tell. Thank you for the response
I don't know why Vsdoc doesn't sound his usual self today. We locked up horn elsewhere today.
So ignore what he said for the time being.

I don't know why Vsdoc doesn't sound his usual self today. We locked up horn elsewhere today.
I am, right after i rate for personal attacks and trolling. I have no idea why he is trolling.
regards

I am, right after i rate for personal attacks and trolling. I have no idea why he is trolling.
regards
Did you rate him -ve on member's club?
I don't think that's allowed.

Chalo Choro!

So how's life?

It think it is called a "hot flash" at his age. :D

The topic held no interest for me otherwise.

I just used it to get the old alpha neck scruff shakedown out of the way.

Good night.

Good Night. And have a potent nightcap! :D

Everything is allowed when you have the power to do so. ONLY might is right. Rest is all ... well... niceties.
If you're talking about Joe sir then I think he is given the power here, and he kinda deserves it.
I should not be saying this but I think sir is a little stubborn at times- nobody should be forcing his views down other's throat.
Anyways, he's way senior to us and we must respect that fact.
I hope you and him can settle your issues.

It think it is called a "hot flash" at his age. :D
Well...
He just sounded very diff today. That's it!

If you're talking about Joe sir then I think he is given the power here, and he kinda deserves it.
I should not be saying this but I think sir is a little stubborn at times- nobody should be forcing his views down other's throat.
Anyways, he's way senior to us and we must respect that fact.
I hope you and him can settle your issues.
:D I was talking about WAJsal here. :omghaha: I don't mind anything that goes on here. Even my outbursts here are controlled and thought out. :agree:

Back
Top Bottom