What's new

Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists?

And then there were two. :enjoy:

So when are you getting back into top management?

Has this thread run its course? But then again, such decisions (and others as well) are not up to me. :D

That wouldn't work here on PDF.

Most Bharatis visiting a Pakistani defence forum would have the same ideals as Shit Sena.

This site can't afford losing these many members.

Firstly you can only shut somebody up with threats but you cannot stop him from thinking.

Secondly, if you don’t hear what other person believes or why someone behaves in a particular way, you would never be able to deal with it.

Finally, no one; yes even Shiv Sena or RSS or Taliban are completely in the wrong. Every radical organization is based upon exploitation of an actual event or occurrence; it may have happened very long ago and truths may have been distorted 180 degrees, nevertheless there is always a real or imaginary root cause. No other way to find out what it is, but be by listening to the other person’s narrative.

Therefore, unless someone is personally abusive, I would not vote for banning him. Remember Voltaire,

“I do not agree with what you are saying but I will defend till death your right to say it.”

My hero Allama Iqbal stated:

Ye dasture zaban bandi has kaisa teri mehfil mein

Yehan to baat karne ko tarasti hai zaban meri”

Meaning “what strange custom of shutting up exists in your assembly, here my lips are dying to speak up”

PDF is very tolerant to anti-muslim bigots. It seems to be a forum policy now to give islamophobes a platform to spout their non-sense. On the other hand sectarian mentality iranians and zionist scums r also pandered here. I remember one of my thread about oppression on sunni muslims in iran was taken down immediately while iranians r left free to post piss TV propaganda. It seems to be a forum with a secular/liberal tilt as far as ideology is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom