What's new

Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists?

:D I was talking about WAJsal here. :omghaha: I don't mind anything that goes on here. Even my outbursts here are controlled and thought out. :agree:

I think WAJsal is intelligent and sane member of PDF community. I acknowledge his contribution. Lets not flare up this and try to resolve it. I suggested my solution. It is the right of TTA to rate troll posts. However still if vsdoc edits his post i will convince wajsal to reverse rating

Yes I hope they can get over it. :)

Whateva!!! :coffee:

This thread:

1280x720-u93.jpg

PDF claims to have zero tolerance policy for apologists for supporters ANY terrorist organizations, for example TTP and ISIS. But unfortunately the claim is hollow. Shiv Sena supporters and apologists are tolerated and given likes on this website. I request the website's administrators to justify their double standard policy on the issue.

Thank you.

Shiv Sena is a good organization, PDF support their agenda and wish them best of luck in their efforts.

This thread:

1280x720-u93.jpg

That's a two man stoppie gone bad. That's when you press the brake too hard and the other guy crashes on top of you as you get a faceful of tarmac.

The opposite would be a wheelie gone bad, when the passenger falls on his arse with the rider and bike on top.

The first happens when you try to stop suddenly, the second when you give it the beans.

But what was you point again ?

But what was you point again ?

I think bike in this case can be referred to as this thread, you can choose the handsome one between two riders for yourself and automatically the other one would be assumed he is Wajsaal. (My imagination without having second cup of tea in morning)

I am not half as handsome as my son. But thanks anyways.

I am not half as handsome as my son. But thanks anyways.

And here I thought the younger DP is supposed to show us something. Glory days kabhi hum bhi qiyamat hua karty thay perhaps:P. And I don't agree that you don't remember, you remember enough by the way :rolleyes:.

Did you rate him -ve on member's club?
I don't think that's allowed.
It sure is. Why would it not be?
So how's life?
life is good.
Doc, please let this be. Just stop responding and be the bigger man.
You are asking too much.
Come on, Doc saheb. Let it go and enjoy the evening. :)
I had even given him a fair chance to explain his posts but he constantly trolls and is angry for no reason. You should play your part.
:D I was talking about WAJsal here.
Sir i have rated while keeping the criteria in mind. Say this post for example:
post 156
"Way too late for the Islamist kid."
personal attack. If he has a complain he can take it to Review ratings.
@vsdoc lets cool down. I think your few posts don't fullfill criteria of senior and sane poster. I request you to edit them.
@WAJsal I will request you to reverse rating if troll post gets edited
@levina
Sir it is to note: i gave him a fair chance to explain and etc, etc..turns out he was just trolling, i will request you to take a look. I had even told him to edit his posts if he had no source to back his claim. Instead he choose to be persistent, i have only done my job. I have nothing personal against him, he has trolled it is very clear. If he had a little shame for his age, he would have edited his post long ago. It was too much to ask. He is at it again, check post number 156. Don't expect sane behavior from trolls.

@WAJsal kiddo, you are lashing out unnecessarily.

But I am really fine with it. I have kids of my own, and have found that giving them their space to vent helps.

You are however not going to get me to retract an opinion that is firmly held.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom