What's new

Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists?

@WAJsal kiddo, you are lashing out unnecessarily.

But I am really fine with it. I have kids of my own, and have found that giving them their space to vent helps.

You are however not going to get me to retract an opinion that is firmly held.

Cheers, Doc

He is one of the good ones but still in the end all we have are our convictions otherwise what manner of men we would be, so don't begrudge you your obstinacy - not that is matters.

P.S. my statement applies to both genders - no misogyny intended.

Regards

He is one of the good ones but still in the end all we have are our convictions otherwise what manner of men we would be, so don't begrudge you your obstinacy not that is matters.

P.S. my statement applies to both genders - no misogyny intended.

Regards

That's ok and fine.

I have my own scales of measurement.

@WAJsal kiddo, you are lashing out unnecessarily.

But I am really fine with it. I have kids of my own, and have found that giving them their space to vent helps.

You are however not going to get me to retract an opinion that is firmly held.

Cheers, Doc
Sir, i care not for your opinion-which is based on nothing, has no backings and is proven to be incorrect by some Indian members here. But if you will constantly attack me i cannot do much. Take this post for example.
Way too late for the Islamist kid.

I will not justify anything, Personal attacks for me is the very last line to cross. @Aminroop ..

oh!
Long back I read it somewhere that TTAs are not supposed to give ratings to posts in member's club.
Subsequently, a +ve rating given to my post on cigarette smoking by @Dillinger was removed. :)

:tup:
Positive ratings cannot be given, since the option has been removed. Negative is there.

Sir, i care not for your opinion-which is based on nothing, has no backings and is proven to be incorrect by some Indian members here. But if you will constantly attack me i cannot do much. Take this post for example.

I will not justify anything, Personal attacks for me is the very last line to cross. @Aminroop ..

Positive ratings cannot be given, since the option has been removed. Negative is there.

Look kid, your "ratings" mean nothing to me. Not here online, definitely not in life.

Why are you offended by the term Islamist?

Do you understand what it means?

Your knee jerks with regard to "terrorist sympathizer" tells me you obviously haven't a clue. I'll leave it there now.

Keep tapping that ineffectual index finger.

Cheers, Doc

He has misunderstood you.
He needs to keep his anger in check. Have a nice day.
Look kid, your "ratings" mean nothing to me. Not here online, definitely not in life.

Why are you offended by the term Islamist?

Do you understand what it means?

Your knee jerks with regard to "terrorist sympathizer" tells me you obviously haven't a clue. I'll leave it there now.

Keep tapping that ineffectual index finger.

Cheers, Doc
Have a nice day and continue trolling....

Have a nice day and continue trolling....

I'm having a nice day.

And I am dead serious. Not trolling.

Somewhere I've touched a nerve. Your reaction should be an indicator of that.

I've always had a good nose. Part of my bawa genes.

Cheers, Doc

@vsdoc
i am observing you pat few days and i know what is you typical reply for my post my English will give you some pain in specific area. Anyways i would like to tell you and others about you listen me you are a middle aged man probably living alone, wife already left you long back because you are stubborn and keep arguing for hours and you don't have any children that is why you you often mentioned your kids which you don't have. people often brag about things which they can't have. Living alone no one around you caused negative effects on your skills and mentality which quite often you display here. You are intolerant, oppressive and mentality unstable person. Go to real Doc and please seek medical help before it is too late.

Cheers Dog

Regards,
No personal attacks, we shouldn't fall to the same level as him. Have your post deleted or edited.

@levina ,@nair ,@scorpionx ,@Spectre ..you guys probably know me from the very start and have seen my posts, we engage from time to time. Have i ever abused Hindus or India? just asking. Have i ever abused Indians in any manner? again just asking. Moving on have i ever supported terrorism of any sort. @nair , you know how much against terrorim i am. Can you all please back me up and tell Vsdoc that he is incorrect(i want to clear this confusion) or @vsdoc , i would love a reference of any sort...? please. Or stop trolling and correct your post.
regards

I do not know the context of this post, But i from what ever i seen here, I can vouch that you have been one of the sane posters i have seen in pdf..... @vsdoc

That's a two man stoppie gone bad. That's when you press the brake too hard and the other guy crashes on top of you as you get a faceful of tarmac.

The opposite would be a wheelie gone bad, when the passenger falls on his arse with the rider and bike on top.

The first happens when you try to stop suddenly, the second when you give it the beans.

But what was you point again ?

If I have to explain it ......... :D

Back
Top Bottom