What's new

Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists?

@levina ,@nair ,@scorpionx ,@Spectre ..you guys probably know me from the very start and have seen my posts, we engage from time to time. Have i ever abused Hindus or India? just asking. Have i ever abused Indians in any manner? again just asking. Moving on have i ever supported terrorism of any sort. @nair , you know how much against terrorim i am. Can you all please back me up and tell Vsdoc that he is incorrect(i want to clear this confusion) or @vsdoc , i would love a reference of any sort...? please. Or stop trolling and correct your post.
regards

You are displaying classical age-congruent thrashing about of a kid who has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Its cute. I have 3 kids of my own, and its usually my tic tacs or orbits.

Cheers, Doc

@levina ,@nair ,@scorpionx ,@Spectre ..you guys probably know me from the very start and have seen my posts, we engage from time to time. Have i ever abused Hindus or India? just asking. Have i ever abused Indians in any manner?
No, never seen you abuse anyone. You've been a well behaved kid mostly. :)
But I must tell you that I had strong objections against you supporting "somebody". Later I realised I was being over protective about a six footer "lil bro". Lolz

But I must tell you that I had strong objections against you supporting "somebody". Later I realised I was being over protective about a six footer "lil bro". Lolz

:P
on topic : Though I don't support the shiv sena types, today's Kulkarni's and Aiyar's act has been repulsive.

Though I don't support the shiv sena types, today's Kulkarni's and Aiyar's act has been repulsive.
Sorry?
Which Kulkarni?
And I guess you're talking about Mani Shankar Aiyar.
Pls explain what transpired between them because I have no clue. :disagree:

Sorry?
Which Kulkarni?
Arry that Kulkarni Ink-gate fellow... whom shiv sena inked. and that Aiyar.. Shared the Dias with Mushy saying Kashmir is core issue. exact opposite of NSA Doval's stand. and less than a week when Mushy said that Let and all terror groups are Pak Heroes. :rolleyes:

Pakistanis put up with militant wing of their own political parties for so long but one ink attack by Shiv Sena that too on an Indian was enough to get a terrorist organization label slapped on themselves.

Sorry?
Which Kulkarni?

They shared stage with Musharraf in Karachi today.

Arry that Kulkarni Ink-gate fellow... whom shiv sena inked. and that Aiyar.. Shared the Dias with Mushy saying Kashmir is core issue. exact opposite of NSA Doval's stand. and less than a week when Mushy said that Let and all terror groups are Pak Heroes. :rolleyes:
They shared stage with Musharraf in Karachi today
Oh! Those cartoons. :lol:
Fine I agree... I might have financed Shiv-Sena to buy black/blue/saffron coloured ink to do that. :P

Joking!
Shiv Sena could have avoided it, if not anything ppl like them (Kulkarni and co.) get more sympathies after such incidents. For example Kejriwal.

.you guys probably know me from the very start and have seen my posts, we engage from time to time. Have i ever abused Hindus or India? just asking. Have i ever abused Indians in any manner? again just asking. Moving on have i ever supported terrorism of any sort.
No you have not. There was no need to ask. And chill. It's just a forum. Misunderstandings come and then they go.

@WAJsal you are on your way to great things - just some unsolicited advice - never seek ratification, Oh! doubt yourself every now and then, introspect and rationalize but always privately

Good Evening

I agree Shiv shena terrorists should be banned too. Quit with the double standards.

You are displaying classical age-congruent thrashing about of a kid who has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
It is in fact the other way around. You state i am some terrorist sympathizer....i ask for a source which you can't seem to provide. Now i have for clarification asked some Indian members and they think otherwise. I wish not to embarrass you anymore, as i said before, 'please edit your post,' and tell me. Or if you can provide a source that would be great.
thank you.
Thank you dear Levina, apparently Vsdoc seems to think of me as some terrorist sympathizer, as far as i can tell. Thank you for the response.
No you have not. There was no need to ask. And chill. It's just a forum. Misunderstandings come and then they go.
True. What seems to be the problem is that he stated that, he will provide a source.
"Don't wait too long. Its a feeling that has built up over time. Since I do not engage everyone here, I do not remember specifics. I don't even remember my own posts."

Source: Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists? | Page 8

When i asked him for it, he doesn't have it. Why troll then, make him understand something and kindly have him edit his post, as it is incorrect.

@WAJsal you are on your way to great things
I hope so.
Oh! doubt yourself every now and then
I am usually told i doubt myself too much. Mostly by my coach we used to have. Good guy, very good guy.
Thank you for the advice, and on my part could you request doc to chillax, take it easy and edit his incorrect post.
regards

PDF claims to have zero tolerance policy for apologists for supporters ANY terrorist organizations, for example TTP and ISIS. But unfortunately the claim is hollow. Shiv Sena supporters and apologists are tolerated and given likes on this website. I request the website's administrators to justify their double standard policy on the issue.

Thank you.

Let's get this thread back on track.

It is the absolute right of the management to run this forum as they see fit. They do not need to justify anything to the members.

Back
Top Bottom