What's new

Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists?

THE fact I have realized on PDF is this. No amount of feigning ignorance, offering apologies, using stubborn denials and generally acting dumb and illiterate when offered smoking guns rids the Pakistanis of their knowledge of their state's terrorism addiction.

Hence, at the slightest chance, even their best minds go so desperate to claim a false moral equivalency, just to feel good about their immoral state, that they keep clutching at straws, unable to offer any proof yet repeating one illogical argument after another... just to fell good about Pakistan's use of terrorism and mass murder of civilians as a state policy...

If you did not give a shit, you would not need to point out to me that your quoting me was for someone else when I replied to your quote as an extension of my earlier post that you quoted.
Doctor shab, it is quite clear in my post that i have asked hinduguy, it is as clear as it gets. It is not my fault if you have misunderstood it, and to add to that stubbornness.
Who quoted who? Eh? :D
Misunderstanding.

THE fact I have realized on PDF is this. No amount of feigning ignorance, offering apologies, using stubborn denials and generally acting dumb and illiterate when offered smoking guns rids the Pakistanis of their knowledge of their state's terrorism addiction.

Hence, at the slightest chance, even their best minds go so desperate to claim a false moral equivalency, just to feel good about their immoral state, that they keep clutching at straws, unable to offer any proof yet repeating one illogical argument after another... just to fell good about Pakistan's use of terrorism and mass murder of civilians as a state policy...

Astute.

You must be a wise man.

Who quoted who? Eh? :D

New kid on the block. Excited about his designation. And positive ratings.

That post of your reminded me of a particularly tortured explanatory statement sometime ago by a user now on my ignore list, so I cannot quote it here. You would be in stitches how similar your post was to that statement. Just let this one go Doc, and just smile and move on.

@vsdoc
You always ignorant and aggressive and makes other agitate, Often making non-sense cheap comments for the respected members and even runs a smear campaign against a professional Tag holder @Joe Shearer for personal reasons ganging up with few trolls. You are worthless members on forum i ever witness.
Good to see that you change your abusive signature. yesterday i ask you one question did some childhood memories haunts you, did something bad happened in your past and the culprit was Pakistani ?

Regards,

@vsdoc
You always ignorant and aggressive and makes other agitate, Often making non-sense cheap comments for the respected members and even runs a smear campaign against a professional Tag holder @Joe Shearer for personal reasons ganging up with few trolls. You are worthless members on forum i ever witness.
Good to see that you change your abusive signature. yesterday i ask you one question did some childhood memories haunts you, did something bad happened in your past and the culprit was Pakistani ?

Regards,

Your English is still causing significant neurochemical trauma to my synaptic reflexes.

May be the cause of your trauma links to your childhood encounter with a Pakistani . Kindly reply what i posted above.

Reading your posts is putting me at grave risk of being soon unable to produce new childhoods.

And you are a Pakistani.

Does that count?

I like members like you, stealth trolling and all' good for you:-). I will act wiser for my age and try not to continue. It is quite clear you were the one who started getting negative. I am not a new member, been more than a year doctor shab.
And positive ratings
I care not for positive ratings, it is a good achievement but i do not give it much thought.
That post of your reminded me of a particularly tortured explanatory statement sometime ago by a user now on my ignore list, so I cannot quote it here. You would be in stitches how similar your post was to that statement. Just let this one go Doc, and just smile and move on.
bhai good advice. No need and no point in getting angry for nothing basically.

Reading your posts is putting me at grave risk of being soon unable to produce new childhoods.

And you are a Pakistani.

Does that count?
Its up to you, still avoiding my question, what exactly happen why did you not tell your parents may be on time medical and physiological help would give you better future.

I like members like you, stealth trolling and all' good for you:-). I will act wiser for my age and try not to continue. It is quite clear you were the one who started getting negative. I am not a new member, been more than a year doctor shab.

I care not for positive ratings, it is a good achievement but i do not give it much thought.

I have nothing against you kid. I've seen enough supercilious kids in life not to get irritated by them.

I guess I was irritated by a thanks of yours some time in the past few days and I reacted sharply.

My apologies.

@vsdoc
Where are your troll friends today why not they helping you out in this situation. Why you always complain of your synaptic reflexes get some help. What exactly gives you immense pain in your synaptic reflexes.
Tell me may i help you.
Regards,

I guess I was irritated by a thanks of yours some time in the past few days and I reacted sharply.
Ahh, so we have evaluated the cause for this anger. Let's hear it out.
Constant reference to my age will not make your post, or you sound more bolder.
I've seen enough supercilious kids in life not to get irritated by them.
vice versa.
@vsdoc
Where are your troll friends today why not they helping you out in this situation. Why you always complain of your synaptic reflexes get some help. What exactly gives you immense pain in your synaptic reflexes.
Tell me may i help you.
Regards,
Dude, drop it. He is in anger for a thanks i gave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom