What's new

Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists?

Shiv Sena the terrorist organisation.
I'm in for a ban over its supporters.
Ban us if you have any gut left in your body!!This is my open challenge to all the PDF Pakistani members:coffee:.
P.S.-I am neither a Shiv Sainik or a supporter of Shiv Sena,i only speak on behalf of my fellow compatriots in this case!!

Last edited:
Please let me know the real truth.
In pdf with the thread of the news related to the conversion of muslim i posted long and detailed post. You can search it and me

I am an ideological and cultural (non-political) Shiv Sainik.

Does that mean all such will also be banned from PDF?

Jai Hind. Jai Maharashtra.

Jai Maharastra

Siva Sena is a local nationalist party of Maharastra where bombay/mumbai happens to be. First ban your own MQM which is involved in more bloodshed than Siva Sena.
Do not worry MQM is breathing it's last breaths. I am quite optimistic that it will be soon. Hy, Altaf bhai is banned from conducting speech. Moving on you said more bloodshed than Shiv Sena, so you agree they have been involved in illegal activity? yet you are okay with them being given a free hand.
Just because India professes to higher standards of freedom, rights and entitlement than your country doesn't mean there is any kind of equivalence between terrorists your kind idolizes and Shiv Sena.
I do not have much knowledge on the issue, but last i checked statistically India is in the same league as Pakistan; just recently going down. I could be wrong, please check and confirm.
Shiv Sena unlike your heroes don't kill people for being Kafir
They do not? many Indian members have stated that Shiv Sena , which is a political party has goons who have been involved in such and such activity. the real problem is Indian state (which is known to be secular) giving them a free hand and not doing anything about it. Thus the reason for growing intolerance in India and in reactions protest against them too.
My thoughts

Secondly it is India's internal matter, who cares if one defends illegal activity and etc,etc. It's not like we don't have such people on our side.
@Icarus @Slav Defence @waz @Manticore @Irfan Baloch
Abuses
@WAJsal
Bro check his reality and mind without any provocation he not only abuse but supports Shiv Sena. Even participated to become TTA.
Shiv Sena is a political party-just like MQM. The secular element within India needs to play it's part.

Last edited:
They do not? many Indian members have stated that Shiv Sena , which is a political party has goons who have been involved in such and such activity. the real problem is Indian state (which is known to be secular) giving them a free hand and not doing anything about it. Thus the reason for growing intolerance in India and in reactions protest against them too.
My thoughts

Secondly it is India's internal matter, who cares if one defends illegal activity and etc,etc. It's not like we don't have such people on our side.

Shiv Sena is a political party-just like MQM. The secular element within India needs to play it's part.

Goon of squad of Shiv Sena are creating noise at a last ditch attempt at relevance within Indian Polity - Attention heaped on what can be generously called as Childish pranks works to their advantage and seems to have h re-invigorated them.

Last edited:
Ban us if you have any gut left in your body!!This is my open challenge to all the PDF Pakistani members:coffee:.
P.S.-I am neither a Shiv Sainik or a supporter of Shiv Sena,i only speak on behalf of my fellow compatriots in this case!!
Dear whenever Indian member pointed out some lacks in political system or even terrorism we all majority Pakistan members agrees but when Pakistani members pointed out same from India even majority of Indian members knows the fact but the start to defend that issue. Just because Pakistani pointed out thats not fair. Even you people knows very well that just like MQM Shiv Sena is extremist political party that supports racism. Anyways u r circus and u r monkeys.

That's how i look at it. Since Shiv Sena has acute Pakistan phobia, it wouldn't like to be discussed on a Pakistani forum, hence it should be banned on defence.pk

Do not worry MQM is breathing it's last breaths. I am quite optimistic that it will be soon. Hy, Altaf bhai is banned from conducting speech. Moving on you said more bloodshed than Shiv Sena, so you agree they have been involved in illegal activity? yet you are okay with them being given a free hand.

I do not have much knowledge on the issue, but last i checked statistically India is in the same league as Pakistan; just recently going down. I could be wrong, please check and confirm.

My thoughts

I am not saying their antics should be tolerated, but lets be clear, all political parties in India resort to some kind of violence, shiv sena is more vocal that why you know about them.
Parties like SP & RJD(secular in your view) are way more violent in bad land of UP and bihar, but they dont talk about pakistan or muslims, so they are okey I guess.

Shiv Sena represents a certain section of maharastrian society. They are chuvinistic & xenophobic, started by hating south Indians, moved on to biharis and north Indians and now muslims and pakistanis.
Thats not enough to ban them. Even comparing them to MQM is grossly unfair.

I will say they are bunch of losers and cowards, they have half of the ingredients of being a terrorist, they have the hatred but sadly don't have balls like ISIS or DAESH and others. So ban them partially for hatred and keep them for being losers.

I will say they are bunch of losers and cowards, they have half of the ingredients of being a terrorist, they have the hatred but sadly don't have balls like ISIS or DAESH and others. So ban them partially for hatred and keep them for being losers.
you dont need to have balls to be ISIS, just guns are needed. Unfortunately India has strict gun control.

you dont need to have balls to be ISIS, just guns are needed. Unfortunately India has strict gun control.

Even if India did not have that strict gun control I doubt these losers would have enough balls to pick up guns.

Even if India did not have that strict gun control I doubt these losers would have enough balls to pick up guns.
14 year kids got guns and joined ISIS. Whats so special about guns. Many of them dont know what they are doing and think its video game.
If I was in a violent place like US or honduras or nicaragua, I would probably carry gun, and am pretty cowardly person. :)

So those who pick up guns and join the ISIS are winners and to be emulated.

Got it.

For the sake of being called full terrorists yes .................... or you don't agree?

Gun control is ONE thing we got right as a nation.

For the sake of being called full terrorists yes .................... or you don't agree?

I am getting a mild vibe of admiration for the ISIS.

Some middle aged angst maybe, driving to work in Islamabad, getting cut off by unruly bikers. Maybe a Toyota Hilux and a 50 cal looks pretty tempting.

Gun control is ONE thing we got right as a nation.

I am getting a mild vibe of admiration for the ISIS.

Some middle aged angst maybe, driving to work in Islamabad, getting cut off by unruly bikers. Maybe a Toyota Hilux and a 50 cal looks pretty tempting.
just yesterday I was watching a documentary about violence in honduras, especially against women. Its insane.
850 dead bodies in one morgue within 4 months.

Back
Top Bottom