What's new

Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists?

And MQM is terrorist organisation like Shiv Sena, ask any Pakistani member.
why dont you guys ban them. They are legal entity in pakistan, got members in your assembly/parliament. Views of pdf members cant change it.

So why haven't there is a cry to start a moment against Shiv Sena to declare a terrorist organization atleast by Pakistani govt.

Hum! I understand this might be an emotionally difficult subject for you but that above post is all wrong.
I believe you meant it as a childish warning to scorpionx that he's being watched or some such?
If so, apart from it being contrary to Netiquette and PDF rules to [ uselessly ] threaten people, you made
a giant mistake in military knowledge and that I can't let go!

Flying under the radar means undetected. If you have your eye on scorpionx, he's not flying under the radar
( essentially you ) but all around it? If I where you, I'd duck!

Revise your mil slang basics, keep calm and good day, Tay.
dont take her seriously, she is my pdf girlfriend... @arp2041

MQM leader sentenced 84 years in prison but he is absconding.
Individual members of party can be punished but that does not mean the party is not a legal entity. member of BJP, Congress and nearly every other major party have criminal record including Shiv Sena and have been dealth by law when evidence was available.
Question is: is MQM a banned terror group in pakistan? Answer is No.

dont take her seriously, she is my pdf girlfriend... @arp2041

beautiful-girl-expression-surprise-portrait-young-blond-screaming-31497774.jpg

So why haven't there is a cry to start a moment against Shiv Sena to declare a terrorist organization atleast by Pakistani govt.

If I understand you correctly, why did PDF not declare Shiv Sena terrorists if PakGovt did?
Wild guess : because the 2 are distinct so PDF does as it pretty much wants?
Why? Are you saying you have less liberty of expression in India? Or that you want less?
I'm a tad confused about your point of view here … :undecided:

Good day in any case, Tay.

Individual members of party can be punished but that does not mean the party is not a legal entity. member of BJP, Congress and nearly every other major party have criminal record including Shiv Sena and have been dealth by law when evidence was available.
Question is: is MQM a banned terror group in pakistan? Answer is No.
Army operation is underway rangers treated them very well soon their whole leader ship will be behind bars.

If I understand you correctly, why did PDF not declare Shiv Sena terrorists if PakGovt did?
Wild guess : because the 2 are distinct so PDF does as it pretty much wants?
Why? Are you saying you have less liberty of expression in India? Or that you want less?
I'm a tad confused about your point of view here … :undecided:

Good day in any case, Tay.
No you fail to understand it correctly. I mean why didn't Pakistani govt. had declared shiv sena a terrorist organisation if she feels so. If not why don't the people of pakistan launch a movement to force pakistani govt to do that. Or why don't the op start the campain to do so in UN, USA, Human right, or pakistani govt

Army operation is underway rangers treated them very well soon their whole leader ship will be behind bars.
bad luck, sena people do not have guns, nor they do target killing. mumbai is pretty safe place, sena or no sena. They are local party who represent local people(poor and lower middle class) and you cant lock them up just because you dislike what they say.
If an Indian calls them terrorists, I can understand, the exhasperation, the frustration of Indians with them.

But a pakistani who has seen 30k of his/her own countrymen died in real terror act involving guns/bullets/grenades, should probably have a higher barrier for somebody to be called 'terrorist'.

I sure hope so. MQM has done more damage to Pakistans cause by aligning with India and having its army of killers trained in India-no other political party is as rabidly anti Pakistan as Altaf and his ilk.

why dont you guys ban them. They are legal entity in pakistan, got members in your assembly/parliament. Views of pdf members cant change it.
Political parties need them. They are big black mailers i hope next election will be without them.

Political parties need them. They are big black mailers i hope next election will be without them.
well thats just your view and I respect that... but MQM does represent a section of population that identifies with them, people who include housewives, doctors, engineers...
just dismissing them as terrorists will disenfranchise these people. People need voice in democracy. May be individual MQM member can be punished as per law, but as a movement, dismantling them can backfire.

I sure hope so. MQM has done more damage to Pakistans cause by aligning with India and having its army of killers trained in India-no other political party is as rabidly anti Pakistan as Altaf and his ilk.
They were flourished under dictators like Zia and Musharraf but now army / ISI back off, situation is quite different now when they found that they are getting paid by RAW for anti Pakistan activities. I will tell you little secret may be you already aware of that they are involved in Chinese & French engineers murder. Now i think they will face the real backlash of their wrong doings. If they survive only the crime free leaders run MQM without goons and terrorists.

well thats just your view and I respect that... but MQM does represent a section of population that identifies with them, people who include housewives, doctors, engineers...
just dismissing them as terrorists will disenfranchise these people. People need voice in democracy. May be individual MQM member can be punished as per law, but as a movement, dismantling them can backfire.
You don't know the ground realities they so called supporters actually victims of MQM they have no choice but to support them to save their lives many innocent youth trapped by MQM by registering false cases against them for snatching to car lift to avoid arrest they have no other option but MQM. Their leader provide shelter and use them for their activities.

No you fail to understand it correctly. I mean why didn't Pakistani govt. had declared shiv sena a terrorist organisation if she feels so. If not why don't the people of pakistan launch a movement to force pakistani govt to do that. Or why don't the op start the campain to do so in UN, USA, Human right, or pakistani govt
I fail? Really? Check here, young man :
Shiv Sena says proud of Pakistan government calling it a terrorist organisation | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Regional Punjab chamber did call for a terror label for Shiv Sena and the Pakistani government is
working hard to have Shiv Sena recognized as a terror type menace. It is trying to gather interna-
tional support for its position because it knows grandiose unilateral declarations to be of little use.
Perhaps you should post less and read the news more?

Pakistan urges world to take notice of Shiv Sena activities - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

No hard feelings, good day, Tay.

Back
Top Bottom