What's new

Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists?

PDF claims to have zero tolerance policy for apologists for supporters ANY terrorist organizations, for example TTP and ISIS. But unfortunately the claim is hollow. Shiv Sena supporters and apologists are tolerated and given likes on this website. I request the website's administrators to justify their double standard policy on the issue.

Thank you.
question as to what is so called :shiv sena opologists: ?

what about trollers who abuse india and mock indians with things like beef products or say lack of toilets or say intolrence or say situation of crime against women ?

what about hub bul watan pakistani trollers who spare no words to abuse owr gods and godesses ?

so what is the point of this thread :azn:

Who decided that "Shiv Sena" is a terrorist organisation?????????? UN????? Pakistan??? PDF???? or You yourself?????????
Actions speak louder than words, Sir recent acts by Shiv Sena left no doubt in mind that they are terrorists. Only the sympathizers can't feel it.

My rule is: What looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, is pretty much a duck by all standards. There is no need for a body of over-qualified scientists to debate over whether or not it's a duck.

There is no need for an official announcement and recognition. There are plenty of terrorist organizations that are not recognized by the UN, for example Amnesty International accuses IDF of war crimes but they still haven't been declared terrorists.

It is an established fact that Pakistani army, on multiple occasions, have undertaken initiatives to push enlisted men of the forces into Indian territory, 'without' a formal declaration of war, under the disguise of mujahideen, i.e. outside the uniform. If we let go of the minor instances, we still have 3 major such cases, in 1948, 1965 and 1999.
That is not an act of war by any standards. So, according to your thumb-rule, Pakistani army should also be declared as a terrorist organization.

Now, tell me about Shiv-Sena and how is it your problem ?

Last edited:
Actions speak louder than words, Sir recent acts by Shiv Sena left no doubt in mind that they are terrorists. Only the sympathizers can't feel it.
if sena is terrorist then every political party in India is.. all of them resort to violence. Sena is MQM of Maharastra, slightly milder because they destroy property or beat people up, but rarely kill people.

if sena is terrorist then every political party in India is.. all of them resort to violence. Sena is MQM of Maharastra, slightly milder because they destroy property or beat people up, but rarely kill people.
And MQM is terrorist organisation like Shiv Sena, ask any Pakistani member.

Just because India professes to higher standards of freedom, rights and entitlement than your country doesn't mean there is any kind of equivalence between terrorists your kind idolizes and Shiv Sena.

To make it clear groups like LeT, JuD, Al - Qaeda are terrorists and murderers because they kill innocents. Shiv Sena is conservative party with a liking for demagoguery whose beliefs one may not subscribe to but worst that can happen to non believers is they get ink thrown at their face. Shiv Sena unlike your heroes don't kill people for being Kafir

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes & You are under the RADAR!!!

Hum! I understand this might be an emotionally difficult subject for you but that above post is all wrong.
I believe you meant it as a childish warning to scorpionx that he's being watched or some such?
If so, apart from it being contrary to Netiquette and PDF rules to [ uselessly ] threaten people, you made
a giant mistake in military knowledge and that I can't let go!

Flying under the radar means undetected. If you have your eye on scorpionx, he's not flying under the radar
( essentially you ) but all around it? If I where you, I'd duck!

Revise your mil slang basics, keep calm and good day, Tay.

PDF claims to have zero tolerance policy for apologists for supporters ANY terrorist organizations

Do they really??I've seen people here are cheering deaths from other nations and never got banned.I don't think PDF has any such policies.Though I do believe that PDF rules vary case to case.

Anyway,Shiv Sena??You could've call VHS,Bajrangi Dal or such as "Terrorist Organizations".But Shiv Sena??an Ultra Nationalistic Party??How many people they've killed mate??Or is it due to their "Hate towards Pakistan" made it a Terrorist Organization??In that aspect even "Awami League or MQM" are Terrorist Organizations.

I do believe PDF should stick to UN and Member Country's guideline to declare which is a Terrorist Organization and which is not.Like the case of JUD/LeT.

Hum! I understand this might be an emotionally difficult subject for you but that above post is all wrong.
I believe you meant it as a childish warning to scorpionx that he's being watched or some such?
If so, apart from it being contrary to Netiquette and PDF rules to [ uselessly ] threaten people, you made
a giant mistake in military knowledge and that I can't let go!

Flying under the radar means undetected. If you have your eye on scorpionx, he's not flying under the radar
( essentially you ) but all around it? If I where you, I'd duck!

Revise your mil slang basics, keep calm and good day, Tay.

:lol:

@scorpionx ye kaun hai be....mujhe MILITARY CONSTITUTION smjha rha :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom