What's new

Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists?

Goon of squad of Shiv Sena are creating noise at a last ditch attempt at relevance within Indian Polity - Attention heaped on what can be generously called as Childish Franks works to their advantage and seems to have h re-invigorated them.
One can only hope for the best.
but they dont talk about pakistan or muslims, so they are okey I guess.
I think Shiv Sena is anti-Muslim party of some sort, what i gather from the anti-shiv sena protest and all. He is openly doing it and no one can challenge him, not even the state. Which basically supports him.
Thats not enough to ban them. Even comparing them to MQM is grossly unfair.
Grossly unfair true, as MQM hasn't killed on basis of religion. Again i do not give a shit, this will pay way to many problems. You should review your comments, you agree they are doing illegal activity, but they shouldn't be banned. People like you were a bright side of India, what's happened?

Gun control is ONE thing we got right as a nation.

I am getting a mild vibe of admiration for the ISIS.

Some middle aged angst maybe, driving to work in Islamabad, getting cut off by unruly bikers. Maybe a Toyota Hilux and a 50 cal looks pretty tempting.

Nah......... fired gun twice or three times in my whole life, younger brother is a soldier and he has this strict rule that people who are not emotionally capable of handling guns should not even think about guns and he kept his private arm in lock with key in some place where if he himself had to reach it it would take him sometime.

So no fancy dreams and vibes to join already misguided souls, go to work get it done, curse the mofos who have no civic sense and eat well and sleep tight. Plus this new hobby of wasting sometime here.

One can only hope for the best.

I think Shiv Sena is anti-Muslim party of some sort, what i gather from the anti-shiv sena protest and all. He is openly doing it and no one can challenge him, not even the state. Which basically supports him.

Grossly unfair true, as MQM hasn't killed on basis of religion. Again i do not give a shit, this will pay way to many problems. You should look review your comments, you agree they are doing illegal activity, but they shouldn't be banned. People like you were a bright side of India, what's happened?
Shiv Sena has not killed anybody on any basis. Besides why should one sort of violence be better just because its not related to religion.
I have seen people admiring Genghis Khan because he was 'secular'. So what?
I agree about state not working to stop them. Nor does state work to stop SP goons or MIM thugs. Like I said they are more vocal, and you are pakistani. They seem to get more bandwidth than rest here.

Shiv Sena has not killed anybody on any basis. Besides why should one sort of violence be better just because its not related to religion.
I agree about state not working to stop them. Nor does state work to stop SP goons or MIM thugs. Like I said they are more vocal, and you are pakistani. They seem to get more bandwidth than rest here.

To be brutally fair, its not entirely true that the Sena has not killed anyone.

They did not become rulers of Mumbai and cleansed Mumbai of the underworld by being slappers, inkers, goons and stick wielders.

As I said to levina, we have different cadre tasked with different roles.

Besides why should one sort of violence be better just because its not related to religion.
Who said it is? your conclusion is incorrect.
To be brutally fair, its not entirely true that the Sena has not killed anyone.
@hinduguy ...comments please? should the government not go after the militant wings of these parties? what are your thoughts?

@hinduguy ...comments please? should the government not go after the militant wings of these parties? what are your thoughts?

Which government.

We are the de facto law.

Yeh satta darr par qayam hai.

Who said it is? your conclusion is incorrect.

Sena does not have armed wing as per my knowledge. If they carry illegal arms they should face full force of law, just like sanju baba got.
He is alluding to sena using state machinery to clean mumbai underworld problem, that did happen in 90s, not sure cogress did or sena. I think both.

Sena does not have armed wing as per my knowledge. If they carry illegal arms they should face full force of law, just like sanju baba got.
He is alluding to sena using state machinery to clean mumbai underworld problem, that did happen in 90s, not sure cogress did or sena. I think both.

It was not only state machinery. Though yes, cops are often the best shooters.

And no, there is nothing as dramatic as an armed militia either.

The problems which it will create will be very severe.
Good discussion. Have a nice day. And please upload your previous DP.
Which government.

We are the de facto law.

Yeh satta darr par qayam hai.
It was meant to be for Hinduguy...

Then do not quote me.
No need to get aggressive doc. Ghusa is not good for health. Doctors should know this. I used your post as reference, it is quite clear i was questioning hinduguy, not you. Not my fault if you misunderstood.

No need to get aggressive doc. Ghusa is not good for health. Doctors should know this. I used your post as reference, it is quite clear i was questioning hinduguy, not you. Not my fault if you misunderstood.

I am not the one getting aggressive.

You don't get to choose who responds to your posts on a public forum.

I am not the one getting aggressive.

You don't get to choose who responds to your posts on a public forum.
Where are these conclusions coming from? seems like you are having a bad day. You quoted my post and i said, 'it wasn't meant for you.' you have the right to quote my post, everyone does; i also have the right to not give a shit.

Goon of squad of Shiv Sena are creating noise at a last ditch attempt at relevance within Indian Polity - Attention heaped on what can be generously called as Childish Franks works to their advantage and seems to have h re-invigorated them.

LOL, I had missed that one and caught it in WAJsal's response.
You meant Pranks, Spectre my good man! Please correct that …
I'M the only childish Frank around here. :jester:

Yup! And Hitler loved the sea, beach outings, animals & children and was vegetarian.
By the secular metric, we're all badmouthing a gentle suburban dad from New Jersey! :laugh:

Good day gang, Tay.

i also have the right to not give a shit.

If you did not give a shit, you would not need to point out to me that your quoting me was for someone else when I replied to your quote as an extension of my earlier post that you quoted.

You are acting your age.

Which is always a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom