What's new

Why doesn't PDF have zero tolerance policy for Shiv Sena apologists?

We haven't.

I have.
I know what 'thanks' you are referring to. I am not that stupid.
You have a slightly Islamist bent and yes
Oh, how correct you are? how did you come to this conclusion? i would love to know-or have you simply guessed?
you are hugely supercilious for a kid in his teens.
You have no idea about my life, how can you come to this conclusion? anger is doing wonders to you.
Get a few knocks in life first is my very well meaning suggestion.
We started from nothing, my father started from nothing, we have struggled our whole life, we are struggling. It is life, you know. Constant fall back. Please do not talk about something you don't know.
Cheers, old enough to be your biological dad Doc
Good for you. I believe everyone has the right to share his opinion regardless of his/her age. Now acting childish at this age is making me wonder...Please do reply to all of my post. Not one line.
@vsdoc you are too agressive for a parsi.. hope you channel the agression in right way (like have 10 kids or something) :p:
I agree. no need for unnecessary aggression. Bhia porani waley DP ka kaha tha, missing it.

@vsdoc you are too agressive for a parsi.. hope you channel the agression in right way (like have 10 kids or something) :p:

Parsis are aggressive man.

Unless you've only come across the mutated Dadar Parsi Colony variety.

@WAJsal let me find it lolz.. you are talking about chesire cat from alice in wonderland... right?

Parsis are aggressive man.

Unless you've only come across the mutated Dada Parsi Colony variety.
here we go again.. racially pure parsi...
I will see myself out of this thread doc, have a nice day.

I know what 'thanks' you are referring to. I am not that stupid.

Remind me. I've forgotten. Just annotated the 1 demerit against your name.

Oh, how correct you are? how did you come to this conclusion? i would love to know-or have you simply guessed?

Just because I do not engage you does not mean I miss the gist of your mentation.

You have no idea about my life, how can you come to this conclusion? anger is doing wonders to you.

I do not need to. I react to you based on your posts. That is who you are to me on an online forum.

We started from nothing, my father started from nothing, we have struggled our whole life, we are struggling. It is life, you know. Constant fall back. Please do not talk about something you don't know.

Those are your dad's knocks.

Get some of your own first.

Good for you. I believe everyone has the right to share his opinion regardless of his/her age.

I would never come in the way of yours.

Our engagement (our first if my memory serves me correctly) started with you attempting to cull mine.

Needless to say, it was not well received. For all the reasons mentioned earlier.

Cheers, probably older than your dad Doc

And MQM is terrorist organisation like Shiv Sena, ask any Pakistani member.

BY THAT LOGIC ALL THE POLITICAL PARTIES OF INDIA ARE TERRORISTS ORGANISATION, COZ EVERYBODY RETORTS TO VIOLENCE AT SOME POINT.

Remind me. I've forgotten. Just annotated the 1 demerit against your name.
I have a tendency to mess with trolls. :D
Just because I do not engage you does not mean I miss the gist of your mentation.
I hardly do post. A reference to any such post will suffice. I am a Islamist, because i am a Muslim. If you are referring in a radicalized way, don't expect this comment to pass. A source should back your statement, since the evaluation has come from a post of mine. I will be waiting.
Those are your dad's knocks.

Get some of your own first.
Please, i will say it again. You have no idea about my life, or do you? please do not comment on thing you haven't the slightest idea about.
Cheers, probably older than your dad Doc
Cheers, probably 3-4 times younger than you.
Our engagement (our first if my memory serves me correctly) started with you attempting to cull mine.
incorrect. This will be interesting.

I have a tendency to mess with trolls. :D

I am not a troll. Stealthy or in your face. I am honest. And I like to cut the BS.

I hardly do post. A reference to any such post will suffice. I am a Islamist, because i am a Muslim. If you are referring in a radicalized way, don't expect this comment to pass. A source should back your statement, since the evaluation has come from a post of mine. I will be waiting.

Don't wait too long. Its a feeling that has built up over time. Since I do not engage everyone here, I do not remember specifics. I don't even remember my own posts.

Please, i will say it again. You have no idea about my life, or do you? please do not comment on thing you haven't the slightest idea about.

Unless you are living on your own and running and supporting your own family, all your knocks are your dad's knocks.

Cheers, Doc

LOL, I had missed that one and caught it in WAJsal's response.
You meant Pranks, Spectre my good man! Please correct that …
I'M the only childish Frank around here. :jester:

Good day gang, Tay.

il n'y a aucune différence , le sens est le même, mon pierrot

I am not a troll. Stealthy or in your face. I am honest. And I like to cut the BS.
I have never said you are. Again you are jumping to conclusions.
Don't wait to long. Its a feeling that has built up over time. Since I do not engage everyone here, I do not remember specifics. I don't even remember my own posts.
I had a feeling, will be waiting. If you can't find one, please edit your post and tell me. Thank you.
Unless you are living on your own and running and supporting your own family, all your knocks are your dad's knocks.
I will not continue this debate, as it includes my personal life.

Cheers, Doc
I will be waiting...Will you find one such post by tomorrow? a time frame please. Moving in there was no need for such aggression, especially from a person of your age(considering you keep referring to age).
have a nice day doc.

I will be waiting...Will you find one such post by tomorrow? a time frame please. Moving in there was no need for such aggression, especially from a person of your age(considering you keep referring to age).
have a nice day doc.

Do not wait.

I am not taking it upon myself to be your watcher.

I've given you my opinion. You have a right to disagree with it. Do not come in the way of my right to have an opinion.

Cheers, Doc

Do not wait.

I've given you my opinion. You have a right to disagree with it. Do not come in the way of my right to have an opinion.

Cheers, Doc
You are trolling me now. :(shame.
Please correct me if i am wrong or if i am editing your posts.

you stated this:
You have a slightly Islamist bent and yes
to which i replied:
and you quoted me and said:
and i replied:
a fair ask, since you have come to this conclusion through my posts.

To which you said:
Don't wait too long. Its a feeling that has built up over time.

and now finding yourself wrong, you say:
Do not wait.

Trolling of the highest order.

@levina ,@nair ,@scorpionx ,@Spectre ..you guys probably know me from the very start and have seen my posts, we engage from time to time. Have i ever abused Hindus or India? just asking. Have i ever abused Indians in any manner? again just asking. Moving on have i ever supported terrorism of any sort. @nair , you know how much against terrorim i am. Can you all please back me up and tell Vsdoc that he is incorrect(i want to clear this confusion) or @vsdoc , i would love a reference of any sort...? please. Or stop trolling and correct your post.
regards

Back
Top Bottom