What's new

Who is that one guy you would love to fight?

A typical response of a frustrated underprivilged boy who after watching men with better facilities and opportunities hates him for his life and then justifies his hate wth juvenile arguments.

you would be the frst one to jump in the hamam naked if you had half a chance to live his life.

On topic:

preferably someone i can beat :woot: and Manish Tiwari Digvijay singh and kapil sibal score pretty high on that list.

My question to u

R u a Muslim???

My "female" BOSS .. I HAte her soo much..Soo Godman Much,,...she tortured me for months and months and months,, :hitwall: :cry:

All the Indians on PDF...I just want to meet atleast one of them in real life...just once and tht day will be the happiest day of my life...Ill make him say Pakistan Zindabad and Kashmir Pakistan ka hai...and there will be no discussion no peace just slaps for Indians..and there is one more guy who lives in Pak Ill shoot him in the leg for some personal reason

I have read quite a few of his poetry and found it closest to my beliefs in theological and Spritual world . Not completely but surely very very close . Closer than any other pir , malang , fakir , sanyasi , sufi etc .

Why would you wana fight :blink:

dont wanna fight anyone.. par eh malik abdulley nu do char lapar jaroor marna chonda.

If there is anybody Id want to fight.. It would be myself.
I mean think about it.. at the end of the day.. you are the one who usually F's up your self to regret it later.

Would you not just like to beat the living fecal matter out of yourself..

"What the hell were you thinking?? !! " DISHOOM!!

" Do you know the kind of Trouble that got us in".. KAPOWW!!

DISHHHUMM DISHHHHUMM! :D

I mean think about it.. at the end of the day.. you are the one who usually F's up your self to regret it later.

Would you not just like to beat the living fecal matter out of yourself..

"What the hell were you thinking?? !! " DISHOOM!!

" Do you know the kind of Trouble that got us in".. KAPOWW!!

Aiwein Larda Shaitaan De Naal Bandiya
Kadi Nafs Apne Naal Larya Nai
Aakhe Peer Bulleh Shah Aasmani Pharhna Eh
Jehda Munn Vich Wasda Ohnu Pharya Nai

You and Bulley Shah have similar thought patterns.

My Clone.

He doesn't smile back when I look in the mirror, I want to break the little Shits jaw.

Aiwein Larda Shaitaan De Naal Bandiya
Kadi Nafs Apne Naal Larya Nai
Aakhe Peer Bulleh Shah Aasmani Pharhna Eh
Jehda Munn Vich Wasda Ohnu Pharya Nai

You and Bulley Shah have similar thought patterns.
Ah..if we were all so controlling of our Nafs as Baba sahab...
Sadly.. in mere whimsical wannabe Muslims like me.. It always wins out.

Back
Top Bottom