What's new

Who is that one guy you would love to fight?

Just by doing that u cant wash out all his evil acts.

Its simply not good enough.

All we want a pious/noble leader n he certainly is not.

But what is his crime? he has done nothing wrong when I was in university I partied and danced is that such a bad thing? okay blame his father or his mother but what is his crime? just for having his mothers surname people hate him

But what is his crime? he has done nothing wrong when I was in university I partied and danced is that such a bad thing? okay blame his father or his mother but what is his crime? just for having his mothers surname people hate him
His crime is he can get the hottest chicks.:butcher:

he is talking about targeting brownie not his spouse and on top of that he is also not sniper shooter
Tum bhi ab gande-gande chutkulon mein maja leti ho ... hahahahhaahahha (I havent stopped laughing ehile typing this)
koi hamein bhi to sunao!!

U see there r a loot of things what u may c them right but we as a Muslim country consider them bad.
eg Veena Malik.

so now at least i think u r good enough to understand my point so plz dont bother replying. Thanks.

Come on your comparing Veena Malik to him? lol

Tum bhi ab gande-gande chutkulon mein maja leti ho ... hahahahhaahahha (I havent stopped laughing ehile typing this)
koi hamein bhi to sunao!!

leti? array ye Peshawar ka pathan hy with 13" baarra-made pistol. bach k rahio:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom