What's new

Who is that one guy you would love to fight?

I would love to beat up all of Time's Nows spokepersons, editors, and newcasts.

Beat them so hard that the only news they could give was about the plight of their own country :smitten:

You young Pakistani guys never wonder why you so much want to fight people rather than follow another course of action?

You young Pakistani guys never wonder why you so much want to fight people rather than follow another course of action?

certainly better then u indians.
false flager:rofl:

P.S. i would love to beat u.

Interesting that

"Who is that one guy you would love to fight"

becomes a list of who people would like to beat up.

My first thought was a special forces guy i knew he was good, scarily good he would have wiped the floor with me but just to have the experience.

certainly better then u indians.
false flager:rofl:

P.S. i would love to beat u.
Interesting that

"Who is that one guy you would love to fight"

becomes a list of who people would like to beat up.

My first thought was a special forces guy i knew he was good, scarily good he would have wiped the floor with me but just to have the experience.

About a hundred years ago famous American boxer - but his name escapes me just now - used to go around his city claiming he was Jewish, solely for the purpose of provoking fist-fights and gaining experience. Maybe you two should get together?

About a hundred years ago famous American boxer - but his name escapes me just now - used to go around his city claiming he was Jewish, solely for the purpose of provoking fist-fights and gaining experience. Maybe you two should get together?

Im a member of indian defence forum too n i saw yr comments n yr indian flag there during the EVE of death of Usama.

So u certainly cant fool me atleast.

Now Buzz Off.

Im a member of indian defence forum too n i saw yr comments n yr indian flag there during the EVE of death of Usama.
Doubtless the long-term Pakistani posters here squirm at their thought that once more a Jew has proved more truthful than a Muslim and remain silent out of embarrassment. You guys really haven't to be a little more courageous if you're going to not just feel your conscience but actually act on it.

Doubtless the long-term Pakistani posters here squirm at their thought that once more a Jew has proved more truthful than a Muslim and remain silent out of embarrassment. You guys really haven't to be a little more courageous if you're going to not just feel your conscience but actually act on it.

LOL n look whose talking:lol:
a false flager who dont have courage to show his true identify to defence.pk.
Because it will burst his bubble.:rofl::rofl:.

Buzz off u Chicken

Brother I am in a dilemma!! Can you please tel me the original bollywood star not the fake start like the names you mentioned .. I wanna fight them.... :guns:

Sadly brother there are no original stars in Bollywood. All are fake. To find original stars you will have to make a journey across the border into Pakistan. Once you reach there, anyone of us will be happy to treat you and send you back to india.

LOL n look whose talking:lol:
Because it will burst his bubble.:rofl::rofl:.

Buzz off u Chicken
Since you are attacking me personally and not my ideas the logical conclusion is that you agree with my assertions 100% - you just want to conceal that.

Since you are attacking me personally and not my ideas the logical conclusion is that you agree with my assertions 100% - you just want to conceal that.

:lol: it seems u did got my point.

I was giving my logic around yr ''identify''.

''look whose talking
Because it will burst his bubble.''

Dude this statement makes clear, but if u have still an under develop like cavemen then im not in fault here.
Let the people decide for whom i have burst yr Cover.

''Im a member of indian defence forum too n i saw yr comments n yr indian flag there during the EVE of death of Usama.

So u certainly cant fool me atleast.''

My this statement post#144 is clear and concrete to show yr true colors.

so Now like before its clear to say "Buzz OFF".

Back
Top Bottom