What's new

Who is that one guy you would love to fight?

All the Indians on PDF...I just want to meet atleast one of them in real life...just once and tht day will be the happiest day of my life...Ill make him say Pakistan Zindabad and Kashmir Pakistan ka hai...and there will be no discussion no peace just slaps for Indians..and there is one more guy who lives in Pak Ill shoot him in the leg for some personal reason

I AM INDIAN
yes-i-pooped-poo-funny-Other.png

Sunny Deol, Ajay Devgan, Salman Khan and all Indian fake bollywood stars.

(a) Who is that one guy you would love to fight or beat the $hit out of, in the whole world if the fight was arranged to be legal and no laws are broken.

(b) What's your reasoning?

For me, it's Rehman Malik

Reasoning: You guys probably know that. There are 100's of reason!

My Nafs.
Reason: It involves me in the temporary life of this World.

Sunny Deol, Ajay Devgan, Salman Khan and all Indian fake bollywood stars.

Brother I am in a dilemma!! Can you please tel me the original bollywood star not the fake start like the names you mentioned .. I wanna fight them.... :guns:

I would fight anybody who will fight me :D

I almost got charged assault and battery after smashing couple of teeth out at last year Desi Party:undecided:

Parents sent me to Karate lessons when I was a kid and I was like a green belt and we had to do sparring so when my turn came I was put against this girl who was a higher belt to me and she beat my little *** :frown:

My parents did the same. I had the foresight to quit after 2 lessons!

Excuse to my dad: Dad, when you can shoot a person, why beat him up? :D

Parents sent me to Karate lessons when I was a kid and I was like a green belt and we had to do sparring so when my turn came I was put against this girl who was a higher belt to me and she beat my little *** :frown:

I think I will make my future children suffer too :D

Btw, my younger sister, who also enrolled with me, never quit -- she became black belt by the time she reached 18! :blink:

She never smacked me, however, once someone pissed her off in the UK. Well, it didn't end well for the other person. That's the only time that I know of, that she lost it.

Btw, my younger sister, who also enrolled with me, never quit -- she became black belt by the time she reached 18! :blink:

She never smacked me, however, once someone pissed her off in the UK. Well, it didn't end well for the other person. That's the only time that I know of, that she lost it.

I quit as well mate sometimes I wish I didn't and would of been black belt now too, girls can be dangerous mate once I was just joking around with my cousin sister I sprayed her with hose when she was cleaning the car after when I was sitting down watching the TV on the sofa she took the remote control and bashed me on the head with it! she cut me open I was bleeding everywhere just for getting her little wet crazy chicas.

I think karate in Street fights doesnt make any difference...the one who throws the first punch right in the face wins..I never punched more thn 4 times in my fights and i saw people getting confused during fights when they get hit in the face or head..there was one black belt guy in Taekwondo from Kazakhstan he was a pro there..and we had a fight in the club i was standing close to him he started to fight with my friend so i quickly started to throw punches from behind and after 3 or 4 punches on the back of his head he fell down and quickly got up and ran away...next day he kicked our *** by bringing all the Kazaks Kyrgz Uzbeks in the city to our uni..it was a bad day..but i dont believe in karate and taekwondo or even in Kungfu..If fight is one on one maybe they can win but not in a group fight...Boxing Jujitsu and Muay thai are the best IMO

Back
Top Bottom