What's new

Whatever

KillBill suggest any good martial arts movie yaar

i have seen 80% of Jackie Chann's movies so share any movie which i haven't seen yet :D

or could be of any other hero :)

I prefer ********, rapid take too much time, dont have any account.

I dont like ********, Many times I download completely and find that its a stupid movie or the quality is pathetic etc.

I have premium membership in RS, so download is lightening fast :D

I dont like ********, Many times I download completely and find that its a stupid movie or the quality is pathetic etc.

I have premium membership in RS, so download is lightening fast :D

me 2.....................

i have seen 80% of Jackie Chann's movies so share any movie which i haven't seen yet :D

Have you seen "The Legend of Drunken Master"? The end is worth watching a hundred times. And Tony Ja's movies.

I dont have any prob with ********, atleast not till now. Already downloaded 2 movies today, and one is running, would finish in half an hour.

Have you seen "The Legend of Drunken Master"? The end is worth watching a hundred times. And Tony Ja's movies.

no :disagree:

please share the links in PM (rapidshare desirable)

I dont watch such movies much :D

Have you seen King Arthur?

Best way is, search the movie in google video search, and search for above 20 min!!

Nope, but its one of the best sword fight movie :D
I love sword fightings, but this is a good movie....

wanna watch it?

yes but we download for better picture quality and to assure there is no interuption while watching the movie

Zaki,

Before leaving she was saying that please don't believe one sided story.. let her come back after a week.. and she will tell you her part of the story too... she can't access her inbox right now... but she will surely share some sizzling evidence with you. Also she wasn't banned because she said or did something, she was banned because she wanted to get ban herself, it was her choice. She created multiple IDs without deleting cookies first, so she gets banned automatically.. and concentrate on her studies.

And she misses you all... except the selected few..

Zaki,

Before leaving she was saying that please don't believe one sided story.. let her come back after a week.. and she will tell you her part of the story too... she can't access her inbox right now... but she will surely share some sizzling evidence with you. Also she wasn't banned because she said or did something, she was banned because she wanted to get ban herself, it was her choice. She created multiple IDs without deleting cookies first, so she gets banned automatically.. and concentrate on her studies.

And she misses you all... except the selected few..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't worry i am awating for her to come back and see those email evidences :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom