What's new

Whatever

Guys i am playing a game here. I will write a line which will be like a line from a story , but all conceived by me , all u will have to do is to add one or two sentences to extend my sentence and this way by adding on new and new sentences we will have made a story , we wont end this story it will be like a perpetually going one. Its going to he a hilarious one.

Anyways, so here we go.

Superman heard a strange sound coming from room nextdoor , he peeped thru the keyhole and saw Sheeda darzi (village tailor) sewing a large batch of replica superman underwears....

Qatar faces pressure to suppress an Al Jazeera expose of the Israel lobby in USA

so i dont want to do anything the rest of my life anymore. i got hold of an original work of a post-newton mathematician (brook taylor) and after reading only two pages i knew that i could wrap up a fields medal within two years. so i dont want it anymore.
but of course ive time to kill.
so i can actually marry a virgin PDF female pakistani member and we can work for the betterment of pakistani females, for the rest of my years, by making them wise and sagacious.
that member doesnt have to be well known here. you know there are many members who dont post much.
they can contact me by postal mail. my address is not difficult to procure for anyone i think.

so i dont want to do anything the rest of my life anymore. i got hold of an original work of a post-newton mathematician (brook taylor) and after reading only two pages i knew that i could wrap up a fields medal within two years. so i dont want it anymore.
but of course ive time to kill.
so i can actually marry a virgin PDF female pakistani member and we can work for the betterment of pakistani females, for the rest of my years, by making them wise and sagacious.
that member doesnt have to be well known here. you know there are many members who dont post much.
they can contact me by postal mail. my address is not difficult to procure for anyone i think.
You have some mental / physiological issues?

Last time you post here some personal problem involving your sister...so thats make you worried?

Since this is a defence forum not matrimonial site, search google you will find many sites.....

ok so you pakistanis know what you did to me. but there is still a way to make things even. my sister is mentally ill. irrefutable evidence for this assertion lies in the fact that she has been making incestous advances towards me.
i want to send her to a private mental hospital. if any good citizen of this country can come forward and pay the hospital's bill for at least the first four months it will be all good between this country and me.
otherwise know that not a single man in this nation know anything that is worth something. that's how weak this nation actually is.

How can I help you.

@Horus

You have some mental / physiological issues?

Last time you post here some personal problem involving your sister...so thats make you worried?

Since this is a defence forum not matrimonial site, search google you will find many sites.....

How can I help you.

@Horus
the whole world knows this site means sex and very little else.

Next-time-I-get-CAUGHT-I39m-blaming-the-russians-meme-55277.jpg

Y.

My mother and sister are first rate criminals and should never be framed as judiciary as the pakistani nation like to do.
Such big criminals that they are committing their crime in broad daylight and no one can do a thing about it. They are indeed powered by the devil himself but i'll soon smash these kind of criminals uniquely found in pakistan to smittens. There will be a lot of devastation but pakistan will be reborn into perfection.

the conundrum criminals have to live with is that even people totally irrelevant and unconcerning to them will persecute them if they can. and thats a fact PDF members have to live with. i have no concern for either them or their victims but i might punish them in the future as sex criminals because i can. :rofl::cheesy::partay::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom