What's new

Whatever

Thank you dear. On International Women Day I firmly believe all those men ranging from my Father and my brothers to PDF family deserve praise for respecting and valuing me as a woman. I thank all the MEN out here on PDF from Pakistan as well as India and Turkey and Bangladesh and all other nationalities. My pleasure to know and interact with you guys. Thank you @WebMaster you been a wonderful person, and all the mods I respect and cherish. @T-123456 @Taygibay @Joe Shearer @Zaki, @The Eagle , @Horus there are too many people I want to tag here from all sides but pardon me am bad at writing right initials and corresponding alphabets with tag sign @ due to which user IDs are not appearing correctly so pardon me. Thank you, You wonderful men out here and elsewhere for bearing with me :D And to the wonderful ladies on this forum. You all rock.

right back at you.

Cut the fkin crap ..
I'm not feminist , not anti pakistan. .. neither I wanna hindu indian ... Lmao
Don't be shocked .

He thinks those are crimes, you sound like you think they are crimes....Och weel, we maun dree our own weird.

Thank you dear. On International Women Day I firmly believe all those men ranging from my Father and my brothers to PDF family deserve praise for respecting and valuing me as a woman. I thank all the MEN out here on PDF from Pakistan as well as India and Turkey and Bangladesh and all other nationalities. My pleasure to know and interact with you guys. Thank you @WebMaster you been a wonderful person, and all the mods I respect and cherish. @T-123456 @Taygibay @Joe Shearer @Zaki, @The Eagle , @Horus there are too many people I want to tag here from all sides but pardon me am bad at writing right initials and corresponding alphabets with tag sign @ due to which user IDs are not appearing correctly so pardon me. Thank you, You wonderful men out here and elsewhere for bearing with me :D And to the wonderful ladies on this forum. You all rock.
You deserve to be respected and valued.:tup::tup::tup:
Happy Women's day to you and all other women of the world,specially in the countries you mentioned where such days are needed most.

Joe , I'm not gonna accept those labels on me which are definitely do not belong to me

About the crime , well, speaking about everything is known as crime here .
Speaking aboit women equal rights gets u a label of feminasi so that people don't take u seriously.
Talking about army nd its role gets u a label of anti pakistan ..
Nd speaking about the common attraction humans have without the differences of nations gets u a label of marrying a Hindu Indian .. Lmao

This all has a one purpose i. e so that his post's value is increased nd mine falls ...
People can fall this low .. wow ..

@Joe Shearer

:yu: Don't forget to greet us International Men's day on 19th of November ,2018
After all Romania is the first country to officially recognize and celebrate this as a 'national day'.
Thx:enjoy:

@Mentee
I cannot believe I can speak this much crap when I'm confused .
Today was my interview test nd the amount if crap I spoke , it was unbelievable .. :cry: .

Could you plz elaborate it furthermore ?
Arry aj uni me interview test tha ,.
Mera interview tha .. for Philosophy ... or esi boongian mari hain na jo shayd socarates b sun k phr zehr pee le ..

Yr bat ye ha .. un hon ne philosophy ky sawal kiye.. wallah jo mjhy ek b ata ho ya kuch idea ho .. me ne apna humanism , shunasim , liberal conservative khol dia ... wo b shayd mazy le rhy thy .. ajeeb sawalo me uljha dia .. Allah ki qasam dimagh kam nhi kr rha jo bakwas wahan kr k Ai hu ..

Arry aj uni me interview test tha ,.
Mera interview tha .. for Philosophy ... or esi boongian mari hain na jo shayd socarates b sun k phr zehr pee le ..

Yr bat ye ha .. un hon ne philosophy ky sawal kiye.. wallah jo mjhy ek b ata ho ya kuch idea ho .. me ne apna humanism , shunasim , liberal conservative khol dia ... wo b shayd mazy le rhy thy .. ajeeb sawalo me uljha dia .. Allah ki qasam dimagh kam nhi kr rha jo bakwas wahan kr k Ai hu ..
I also had to go thriuhh the same agony when I got invited for uni interview. You just made some comical bongiz but I actually left the envelope containing my certifixates at the dean's table , o beta yeh file to ly Jao:lol:, g sir :sad:

I also had to go thriuhh the same agony when I got invited for uni interview. You just made some comical bongiz but I actually left the envelope containing my certifixates at the dean's table , o beta yeh file to ly Jao:lol:, g sir :sad:
Oh thanks God .. its not just me .. right ?
Pata ha .. Sir ne pocha kon si philosophical books parhi hai .. me ne pta nhi kon si romantic novels ka nam b ta dia .. , tab tak pichy pare rhy jab tak ye keh k Jan na churaai k mjhy books se ziada research me interest ha ....nd the claps for me .. :D

Oh thanks God .. its not just me .. right ?
Pata ha .. Sir ne pocha kon si philosophical books parhi hai .. me ne pta nhi kon si romantic novels ka nam b ta dia .. , tab tak pichy pare rhy jab tak ye keh k Jan na churaai k mjhy books se ziada research me interest ha ....nd the claps for me .. :D
Not just clapping but a huge round of applause from. The whole of the uni faculty :rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom