What's new

Whatever

@Divergent @Well.wisher @khanz @Spring Onion @Moonlight

Not for Anti-sexism, Anti-Discrimination, Or Women's right ,
But for the sake of Womens & Girls day ,
I wish you all, a Very Happy Women's day! :victory1:

It's a Private greeting cuz I didn't waned to greet everyone here !(Especially the one I don't know)
@Valar. @tps77 greet them Brothers !
(It's around 10 P.m. here in Bucharest , & I am going to:sleep: )

It's a Private greeting cuz I didn't waned to greet everyone here !(Especially the one I don't know)

Happy Women Day to all the lovely ladies :-)

He's been banned here before. He's clearly a troll trying to get his post count up overnight so he could spread his BS on this forum.

Excuse me, but I have never been banned before. This is my only account, you may have me confused with someone else.

Cheers.

She's a feminist who believes Pakistan should not exist and must be absorbed by India. She also wants to marry a Hindu Indian. Don't be shocked.
Cut the fkin crap ..
I'm not feminist , not anti pakistan. .. neither I wanna hindu indian ... Lmao
Don't be shocked .

You want to pitch angels against humans? You are totally negating the human effort and struggle necessary for the earthly matters. ALLAH has also promised the Rizq so lets stop all the farming effort Salik bai?

I am pitching birds against humans, angels are far. You think your efforts give you Rizq? Never!! Lest you start claiming Jannah for your good deeds. It is your weak faith otherwise God is willing to send food from heavens.

For commoners, it might be that if they don't earn they would face starvation. But the case of the holy Book and places is same whether you are commoner or man with stronger faith, they are protected guaranteed.

Let's take your argument that if we don't protect the holy places, someone else from humans would do that. It shows no one is guardian and 'thekedar' of the holy Book or and places. This is what I am saying, call back the army so that madrassa people feel relaxation from 'heavy burden' of their duties.

Salik have you studied and researched what is meant by "Indeed it is We who have sent down the reminder (the Qur'an), and indeed it is Us who shall preserve it" (Surhave ah Al-Hijr 15:9)??

It is NOT that some angels will come from heaven wielding swords to protect the Quran? It is us people who have been tasked to do that and Allah have created a system by offering highest reward to protect the Quran? The system is Hafiz-e-Quran!!! Millions of people learn Quran by heart Allah have promised high reward for it. With millions of hearts carrying Quran in them, it is protected and unlike old religious manuscripts cannot be altered with (though people attempt and try to misinterpret it still at some times). This is how Quran have been preserved by Allah.

As for madrassa reforms and the people crying about any such thing, they are just doing so because they fear they will lose a system earning healthy profits (in some cases, though there are many good examples as well) for them. Otherwise, a well sort out reform will only help our social structure and education system. It is required and will ONLY bring good if planned and executed properly.

God can make stones recite the Kalimah, He can make stones recite whole of the holy Quran. Your Hafiz-e-Quran are good for themselves, their families and for community to some extent. God has unimaginable resources and means to protect the holy Quran. Your this stance only feeds madrassa people and makes them rule you.

Again, it is HUMANS, us people who are tasked to carry out these duties! Allah wont send ababeels to protect these countries, he will try us to see who sides with right and who sits with wrong!

May I ask you sir who has given you this task. Or you have become self proclaimed 'khudai fojdar'?

I am pitching birds against humans, angels are far. You think your efforts give you Rizq? Never!! Lest you start claiming Jannah for your good deeds. It is your weak faith otherwise God is willing to send food from heavens.

For commoners, it might be that if they don't earn they would face starvation. But the case of the holy Book and places is same whether you are commoner or man with stronger faith, they are protected guaranteed.

Let's take your argument that if we don't protect the holy places, someone else from humans would do that. It shows no one is guardian and 'thekedar' of the holy Book or and places. This is what I am saying, call back the army so that madrassa people feel relaxation from 'heavy burden' of their duties.

Salik sahib ..... Quran was revealed for humans, through a human. Divine actions would always make sense to people according to their times. Earthquakes have an explanation of why they happen, floods have an explanation, I will reiterate that after revelation of Quran, there is no need for Divine miracles happening anymore, Quran is the last divine book forever because it was supposed to be revealed and sent to people to have evolved mentally to a stage where they can start understanding the divine laws and its creations. Exploring the universe, looking at the marvels of creation, studying the natural processes, human anatomy, biology, utilising the natural resources in the most effective and efficient way are all testaments of humans studying nature's miracles.

You have a weak argument, ALLAH has given me the seed, given me piece of land, so he is not going to send Angels with tractors to plough the land for me ...... you are undermining the existence of humanity on this Earth by rendering it lazy and waiting for Divine hand to perform its roles and duties.

Okay let me ask you in another way ......... if you have no interest in human guardians ...... then how come you a human hold those places holy? Why and for what? Its illogical to hold something holy and then look to Divine authority for its protection in a very supernatural way ........ come on look around you humans have discovered the atom ...... try to adjust with times .......

Salik sahib .....
Not a sheikh, but happy to see you finally locked horns with someone to discuss things that you were aching to discuss :azn:

مجھے لگتا ہے میں زہین نہیں ہوں
Hmm makes me feel bad. Cant that be fixed.
Dont feel bad, think of happy things that make you smile :-) Your smile is one of the things no one can take away from you, unless you let it go yourself :yahoo:

Ps: stop liking posts directed against a certain member. You are better than this :enjoy:

Great post :tup:

Its awesome to see members being greeted, brings a sense of happiness and joy here :woot:

Not a sheikh, but happy to see you finally locked horns with someone to discuss things that you were aching to discuss :azn:

Its the opposite, our beloved Jaidi sahib here invites me to such discussions whenever he is in the mood...., even when I submit (very rare) to his arguments, he keeps the lathi charge on ...... :D

Thank you dear. On International Women Day I firmly believe all those men ranging from my Father and my brothers to PDF family deserve praise for respecting and valuing me as a woman. I thank all the MEN out here on PDF from Pakistan as well as India and Turkey and Bangladesh and all other nationalities. My pleasure to know and interact with you guys. Thank you @WebMaster you been a wonderful person, and all the mods I respect and cherish. @T-123456 @Taygibay @Joe Shearer @Zaki, @The Eagle , @Horus there are too many people I want to tag here from all sides but pardon me am bad at writing right initials and corresponding alphabets with tag sign @ due to which user IDs are not appearing correctly so pardon me. Thank you, You wonderful men out here and elsewhere for bearing with me :D And to the wonderful ladies on this forum. You all rock.

Thank you dear. On International Women Day I firmly believe all those men ranging from my Father and my brothers to PDF family deserve praise for respecting and valuing me as a woman. I thank all the MEN out here on PDF from Pakistan as well as India and Turkey and Bangladesh and all other nationalities. My pleasure to know and interact with you guys. Thank you @WebMaster you been a wonderful person, and all the mods I respect and cherish. @T-123456 @Taygibay @Joe Shearer @Zaki, @The Eagle , @Horus there are too many people I want to tag here from all sides but pardon me am bad at writing right initials and corresponding alphabets with tag sign @ due to which user IDs are not appearing correctly so pardon me. Thank you, You wonderful men out here and elsewhere for bearing with me :D And to the wonderful ladies on this forum. You all rock.

Congratulations to you, Ma'am, and to the other ladies on PDF, as representatives of women elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom