What's new

Whatever

@I.R.A sir as we know that the holy Quran is protected by Almighty God Himself, when He says:

"Indeed it is We who have sent down the reminder (the Qur'an), and indeed it is Us who shall preserve it" (Surah Al-Hijr 15:9).

Then, when we talk about madrassa reforms, why do madrassa people start having angina?

@I.R.A sir as we know that the holy Quran is protected by Almighty God Himself, when He says:

"Indeed it is We who have sent down the reminder (the Qur'an), and indeed it is Us who shall preserve it" (Surah Al-Hijr 15:9).

Then, when we talk about madrassa reforms, why do madrassa people start having angina?

Sir, why should there be need for any typical Pakistani madrassa in the first place? These madrassa are proof of successive failure of our governments ........ these are living proofs that State of Pakistan has failed to provide basic facilities and necessities for a healthy society ....... Do we really think that Pakistani state hadn't have or doesn't have enough money to open proper schools and colleges for its people? If there had ever been a will there would always have been money available ...... but what happened ...... they (these) ruling elite didn't and doesn't want common Pakistani to get educated ...... result people who could afford private education went for expensive fancy schools and colleges and people who couldn't ....... they sent their children either to a madrassa or a mechanic shop. The injustice that Pakistani state has committed it will have to answer for it on judgement day.

Now coming to why we have problems reforming madrassa .... its the same thing again, why would anyone want his zombies to turn into thinking normal humans? Its their free supply of foot soldiers, their zombie strength which when needed will face batons and bullets for them, ready supply for a power show ..... or worst will blow themselves up in some market or a madrassa of any other sect.

Salik Sahib a thinking, normal, healthy, questioning, common Pakistani isn't anyone's priority .... be it politician, mullah or a jarnail. A messed up education system helps spreading confusion and that benefits individual petty interests of all of them.

kabhi moun se achi baat bhi nikaal liya karo, coz you possess this capability but choose not to exercise it
I think u were saying that humans are not sincere whilst other creatures are so i felt thats not true, no one is sincere with perfection. And there are some creations with whom negative traits are specifically associated like snakes, sharks, crocodiles even lions. Iss leeay mujhay lagta hai insan ko apni zaat may hee aik khaloos etc ki misaal banana chaheeay ta kay log us insan ka naam lay kar misal dain.

Aur mujhay sincere honay may waisay bhi koi khaas dilchaspi nahi hai. I have had some of the rudest friends LMAO and i reciprocated as an equally rude person.

Sir, why should there be need for any typical Pakistani madrassa in the first place? These madrassa are proof of successive failure of our governments ........ these are living proofs that State of Pakistan has failed to provide basic facilities and necessities for a healthy society ....... Do we really think that Pakistani state hadn't have or doesn't have enough money to open proper schools and colleges for its people? If there had ever been a will there would always have been money available ...... but what happened ...... they (these) ruling elite didn't and doesn't want common Pakistani to get educated ...... result people who could afford private education went for expensive fancy schools and colleges and people who couldn't ....... they sent their children either to a madrassa or a mechanic shop. The injustice that Pakistani state has committed it will have to answer for it on judgement day.

Now coming to why we have problems reforming madrassa .... its the same thing again, why would anyone want his zombies to turn into thinking normal humans? Its their free supply of foot soldiers, their zombie strength which when needed will face batons and bullets for them, ready supply for a power show ..... or worst will blow themselves up in some market or a madrassa of any other sect.

Salik Sahib a thinking, normal, healthy, questioning, common Pakistani isn't anyone's priority .... be it politician, mullah or a jarnail. A messed up education system helps spreading confusion and that benefits individual petty interests of all of them.

Thanks for the reply. Let's take the discussion to next level.

Not only the holy Quran is protected and preserved by Almighty God, but also the holy place of Mecca.

When Abrah tried to attack and destroy Kaabah, Abdul Mutlib let him try and only asked for his belongings.

Abraha sent a man named Al-Aswad ibn Maqsud to the forefront of his army. Al-Aswad and those with him were met by the dwellers of Makkah, and were able to seize 200 camels that belonged to `Abdul-Muttalib.

Then Abraha sent Hunatah Al-Humairi to the people of Makkah, giving him the following instructions, “Ask for the most honorable one among them; then inform him that I have not come to fight, but only to destroy this House (i.e., the Ka`bah).” After Hunatah entered Makkah, he met `Abdul-Muttalib ibn Hashim and said, “Verily, the king has sent me to you, to inform you that he has not come to fight, unless you fight him; rather, he comes only to destroy this House. As soon as he accomplishes his mission, he will leave you.”

`Abdul-Muttalib said, “We will not fight him; we will free up all that lies between him and the house (i.e., we will not stand in his way, but will instead depart Makkah for a while). If Allah puts nothing in his way to stop him from reaching it, then, by Allah, we have no strength against him.”

`Abdul-Muttalib accompanied Hunatah back to the encampment of Abraha’ s army. `Abdul-Muttalib was a huge, muscular, and handsome man; so when Abraha saw him, he welcomed and honored him. Disliking both for `Abdul-Muttalib to sit with him on his bed, and for `Abdul-Muttalib to sit beneath him, Abraha descended to the carpet beneath the bed and sat down beside `Abdul-Muttalib.

– “O king’ said `Abdul-Muttalib, “You have taken a great deal of wealth from me, so return it to me.”

– “You indeed impressed me when I saw you, but I withdraw (that admiration) from you.”

– “And why?” asked `Abdul-Muttalib.

– “I have come to the House that is your religion and the religion of your fathers and that is your sanctuary and protection – for the purpose of destroying it. You do not speak to me about that, yet you speak to me about (a meager) 200 camels that belong to you!”

– “I am the lord of these camels,” said `Abdul-Muttalib. “This House has a Lord Who will defend it.”

– “He would not defend it from me,” said Abraha.

– “Then that is your affair,” said `Abdul-Muttalib.

Abraha issued a command, upon which ‘ Abdul-Muttalib’ s camels were promptly returned to him. `Abdul-Muttalib returned to the Quraish, informed them of what was happening, and ordered them to seek shelter in the mountain passes of Makkah. From Al-Maghmas, Abraha was poised to enter Makkah. He ordered his army to reload their supplies. His elephant was brought to him, and he had it loaded with supplies while it was standing on all fours.

When they were ready to proceed towards Makkah, the elephant was prodded into marching forward, but it stood still. It almost bundled itself up and knelt to the ground. They struck it with a pickaxe in the head, but it still refused to move even an inch forward. They tried again to make it move, but it stood there, motionless. They directed it back towards Yemen, and it raced in that direction; but no sooner did they make it face Makkah again than it stopped. The elephant then made its way to one of the mountains in that area.

As for the army, Allah sent from the sea birds like Balasan (starling birds). With each bird were three stones, two in its legs and one in its beak. The stones they carried were like chickpeas or lentils. When they flew over the army, they hurled the stones down upon them. If any person in the army was hit with a stone, he died, but not all of the people in the army were hit. Allah said:

Have you (O Muhammad) not seen how your Lord dealt with the owners of the elephant? (The elephant army which came from Yemen under the command of Abraha Al- Ashram intending to destroy the Ka`bah at Makkah). Did He not make their plot go astray? And sent against them birds, in flocks, striking them with stones of Sijjil (back clay) . And made them like an empty field of stalks (of which the corn has been eaten up by cattle). (Al-Fil 105: 1-5)

And Allah sent upon Abraha a disease in his body. His soldiers fled back towards Yemen, and (their body parts) were falling off in every land (they passed through). Abraha’s fingertips began to fall off. After each fingertip fell off, it was followed by a discharge of pus and blood. When he reached Yemen, he was like a young bird among those who remained from his companions, perhaps this refers to how few they were in number. And then he died.
http://www.the-faith.com/featured/abrahas-elephant-destruction-kabah/

So this notion that our army will stay in Saudi Arabia to protect the holy places is against the faith.

To reform the madrassas we will have to set the example and call back the army from KSA.

@Torch I've a heart softer than butter .
Yes , it was an accident , I didn't kill him intentionally . Rural lonely roads , darkness, puppy roaming around , I turned right to save him , he also ran toward right nd said good bye to life.
I felt sad nd disturbed so I shared here but ssome e people when start acting like judge , gets my temper out of my hands .

@Torch I've a heart softer than butter .
Yes , it was an accident , I didn't kill him intentionally . Rural lonely roads , darkness, puppy roaming around , I turned right to save him , he also ran toward right nd said good bye to life.
I felt sad nd disturbed so I shared here but ssome e people when start acting like judge , gets my temper out of my hands .
I am very Glad to hear this from You.
Kindness, Innocence & shame are the foremost qualities that a women Should have.

Last edited:
So this notion that our army will stay in Saudi Arabia to protect the holy places is against the faith.

To reform the madrassas we will have to set the example and call back the army from KSA.

Salik bai you quoted Surah e Feel ...... that Surah hints at a modern warfare tactic, a separate fighting force, technique ..... the aerial bombardment. Isn't it disappointing that we never looked at it that way? See today the people who manufacture aerial bombardment vehicles exercise greater influence in today's world. Don't you think that small pea size stones is a fascinating idea of miniature nuclear material? The precision targeting without any collateral damage ...... ain't that all interesting and research worthy?

However, sir I am at loss here, unable to find connection between madrassa and our military in KSA for security of Harmain Shareefain. Salik bai I am sure you would agree that after revelation of Quran, the age of divine miracles has ended, humans have mentally evolved to the age of human made miracles, to the stage where they can better understand Quran. Angels don't descend to Earth anymore to do protection and helping duties, people from past would lose their minds if they see our world ........ no doubt ALLAH holds the power and authority over all our affairs .... but divine interference in my opinion is not happening anymore. So it could be either us or some other people defending the Harmain Shareefain .... but in any case it would be humans and their means this time.

I think u were saying that humans are not sincere whilst other creatures are so i felt thats not true, no one is sincere with perfection. And there are some creations with whom negative traits are specifically associated like snakes, sharks, crocodiles even lions. Iss leeay mujhay lagta hai insan ko apni zaat may hee aik khaloos etc ki misaal banana chaheeay ta kay log us insan ka naam lay kar misal dain.

Aur mujhay sincere honay may waisay bhi koi khaas dilchaspi nahi hai. I have had some of the rudest friends LMAO and i reciprocated as an equally rude person.

animals are not the only creatures created apart from humans.

something about rudeness related with tongue.
zaban insaan ko takht (throne) pe bhi bitha sakti hay aur takhtay (gallows) pe bhi.
dil k ander rab basta hay, kisi ka dil na toro.

However, sir I am at loss here, unable to find connection between madrassa and our military in KSA for security of Harmain Shareefain. Salik bai I am sure you would agree that after revelation of Quran, the age of divine miracles has ended, humans have mentally evolved to the age of human made miracles, to the stage where they can better understand Quran. Angels don't descend to Earth anymore to do protection and helping duties, people from past would lose their minds if they see our world ........ no doubt ALLAH holds the power and authority over all our affairs .... but divine interference in my opinion is not happening anymore. So it could be either us or some other people defending the Harmain Shareefain .... but in any case it would be humans and their means this time.

God has taken the protection of both of these things, the holy Book and the holy places in His own hands, directly. That is the connection. You can relax at least and see how God protects them.

There are accounts you may agree or not:

Safe Haven of Makkah and Madinah

The Dajjal will remain on earth for 40 days, the first of which will be a year long, second a month , the third a week, and the remaining 37 days like our normal days, moving from city to another causing fitna1. Finally he will proceed towards Makkah and Madina2 but he will be unable to enter these holy cities, Masjid Tur and Masjid al-Aqsa3. Every time he tries to enter these holy places, angels guarding these holy cities with swords in their hand will encounter him and chase him away, leaving Dajjal stationed behind Uhud4. Meanwhile, earthquakes will hit Madinah thrice and all the hypocrites will be forced to leave5.
http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/Majorsigns.html#haven

A member shared a video few pages ago with the title 'Madinah miraculously saved' from volcanic eruption. When lava reached Madinah, it turned and flowed upwards to mountains.

Things must be slowing down on PDF. So many days and no new thread on the death of the dollar, Dr. Fair or even Hussain Haqqani. :D

28660539_10155526766833137_761926695799226368_n.jpg

It looks to me a madrassa are being financed. the pakistani establishment is fine with the financing of these schools. The subcontinent has a historical literacy rate of 10%. it is a modern trend nothing to do with tradition

God has taken the protection of both of these things, the holy Book and the holy places in His own hands, directly. That is the connection. You can relax at least and see how God protects them.

Okay ........ lets first define and agree on protection against what and whom? Humans?

Back
Top Bottom