What's new

Whatever

kick boxer and an athletic body ... got it !

Well, I won't recommend my prince charming to get the body builder's body because I don't want him to go for fight nd beat people . I just want a man with a good mouth nd a good athletic body .
as i said earlier bodybuilders are not good in beating the shitt out of people because they lack stamina,thats the job of your prince charming :lol:

Thats ugly .. :/

Yes, that is overly muscular.

I want my physique to be like this :

The actor Guy Pearce :

luca22.jpg

The former actor Edward Fox :

jackalpants.jpg

Look at how Fox's shirt fit nicely :

1e100f79b425755719d0b90bb625b3e4.jpg

They look sleek.

@SecularNationalist @Torch

@Well.wisher really you agree with him ? Am i boring or not?
Lmaaaoo nooooo ..
Men are not boring I swear , I enjoy conversations with them .

You are not boring . You're one among my list of interesting members here .
Yes, that is overly muscular.

I want my physique to be like this :

The actor Guy Pearce :

luca22.jpg

The former actor Edward Fox :

jackalpants.jpg

Look at how Fox's shirt fit nicely :

1e100f79b425755719d0b90bb625b3e4.jpg

They look sleek.

@SecularNationalist @Torch
Good luck with that ..
Btw Pearce seems skinny ...

I meant for ourselves not for there selves.

It's natural buddy :dirol:

I think men do talk interesting with other men too especially when they're friends nd when guys are friends there's no limitations of craziness nd morals .. Lmao .

But I really find it attractive that no matter what they speak to their male friends but when about talking to me , they know how to use their mouth .

And i tell u a secret , Mouth is what attracts a woman to man ... because it's only through his mouth that a woman realise that whether he's a man or a third leg creature called as '@ ech ooo El e .

I think men do talk interesting with other men too especially when they're friends nd when guys are friends there's no limitations of craziness nd morals .. Lmao .

But I really find it attractive that no matter what they speak to their male friends but when about talking to me , they know how to use their mouth .

And i tell u a secret , Mouth is what attracts a woman to man ... because it's only through his mouth that a woman realise that whether he's a man or a third leg creature called as '@ ech ooo El e .
Seem U have misunderstood my saying Buddy :big_boss:

I used term 'Boredom' First ,
Anyways this article might help - https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/why-are-men-less-happy-than-women/

Of course there are some cruel and vulgar type jokes which should not be said in front of a girl.But once i had a female freind and there were no boundaries between us we cracked almost all kind of jokes.
Yes man talk and women listen :)
Third leg creature :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom