What's new

Whatever

@Reichsmarschall

This is adnan siddiqui he is one of the finest actors produced by pakistan but unfortunately he also loves to run towards bollywood for tiny roles tho he runs a production house which makes dramas

Adnan-Siddiqui.jpg

And this is sajal aly not her fan but at the moment she is top most actress in drama industry and she ran over to bollywood too

BTW he is Bihari.

BTW he is Bihari.
I know he is from india i think delhi ya up ka pata tha bihar ka nahi. He isnt bihari , biharis ki looks different nahi hotin kya

Iska bhanja jo showbiz may aya hai asad siddiqui woh tau dikhnay say up wala lagta hai very easily

asad_siddiqui_310.jpeg

I know he is from india i think delhi ya up ka pata tha bihar ka nahi. He isnt bihari , biharis ki looks different nahi hotin kya

Iska bhanja jo showbiz may aya hai asad siddiqui woh tau dikhnay say up wala lagta hai very easily

asad_siddiqui_310.jpeg
I had info he belonged from bihar maybe I was wrong.

I had info he belonged from bihar maybe I was wrong.
Is bihari a caste? I mean i am not sure he belongs from bihari caste. I saw his interview he said his father migrated from India but i forgot the city or maybe he never mentioned the city. No you could be right about him. I dont have exact idea myself.

@django its weird i was thinking about knowing more about mehr sher and today u shared her photos

Very nice and decent lady masha Allah from looks. She has a very positive vibe about her unlike the bitchy feel some girls exude. Shes the kind of girl you wouldnt mind spending your life with.

@django i have a question its for anyone who would like to answer, what would you prefer out of thes etwo or which one will you guve preference to.

1. A partner with great looks only.

2. A partner who is not very great looking but is very good natured, good at heart and super fun company that you would be addicted to spending time with.

Is bihari a caste? I mean i am not sure he belongs from bihari caste. I saw his interview he said his father migrated from India but i forgot the city or maybe he never mentioned the city. No you could be right about him. I dont have exact idea myself.

@django its weird i was thinking about knowing more about mehr sher and today u shared her photos

Very nice and decent lady masha Allah from looks. She has a very positive vibe about her unlike the bitchy feel some girls exude. Shes the kind of girl you wouldnt mind spending your life with.

@django i have a question its for anyone who would like to answer, what would you prefer out of thes etwo or which one will you guve preference to.

1. A partner with great looks only.

2. A partner who is not very great looking but is very good natured, good at heart and super fun company that you would be addicted to spending time with.
Well I tried the first option on two occasion, it was a disaster,,,,if you want to grow old with someone, a prerequisite is friendship, hope that answers the question.Kudos bro

And Mehr is indeed a sweety as is her US accent.Kudos

Well I tried the first option on two occasion, it was a disaster,,,,if you want to grow old with someone, a prerequisite is friendship, hope that answers the question.Kudos bro

And Mehr is indeed a sweety as is her US accent.Kudos
Oh thats sad. You broke up or divorced twice? Nonetheless sad. You are a sweet person i wonder what caused the break up. I hope its not your cause of your habit to check models pics LMAO just kidding plz dont mind. But yes i know the friendship and compassion part is important. Its not too hard to find pretty faces but one with brains, intelligence , having an own opinion on matters and above all an understanding and compassionate personality are the best positives.

Back
Top Bottom