What's new

Whatever

Is ourra an Abrahamic word, too? Or just your attempt at demonstrating your easy and flexible use of the language?

I like to inform ppl about things. So i'll try to put to rest once and for all why sometimes geniuses appear to not know things. They simply abhor incomplete knowledge. For example if they are not working with stochastic partial differential equations they will be fine with not knowing algebra. Sounds weird but thats how it is, they dont take things piecemeal. Its like you dont care whats the first letter of greek alphabet if you dont intend on reading Aristotle's metaphysics.

My birds .. I got it back from that qamini. nd decorated them .

@Mentee @RealNapster
IMG-20180225-WA0003-1.jpg

Through the head of department or broke into her home ? :D incredible pieces of art btw. Angry bird :p:

Nah not head otherwise it'll be resulting in a phone call to my parents for what I said to that dheet qamini .
It has been 6 to 7 months I left uni , but I didn't leave my birds go to her hands permanently , nd got it back in November .
She be like ' Ab itni si birds k liye itny maheenay bad Ai ho ' ..

Yeah b**** , cause I don't forgive the insult nd injustice done with me . Be it a piece of paper but I don't leave ppl like u like u get away with it , ..

Oh nd btw .. due to interference of other class fellows , we ended up having sulah .

Maharashtrian!!!

Though her first movie was in Telugu.
But word bharti is a caste name in surnames? Or just a common name? Like in divya bharti name bahrti is a caste or random surname?

--------

Honestly it feels so embarrassing when ppl share dukhi bollywood songs when they suffer heart breaks or break ups etc. So cringey. <_>

Back
Top Bottom