What's new

Whatever

Sometimes it looks like we would have had to invent @Nilgiri if he didn't exist. Every time I try to fend him off from feasting on a Bangladeshi, some twit posts something so offensive that Nilgiri seems like a bright ray of light in the darkness.

Hah if you only knew the depths that have been reached my friend to get me saying half the crap I type in some places (sadly have to go there to show the mirror many times)... I am trying to focus more now on the few stragglers that know better now.

@Ocean @django @Game.Invade @Major Sam @DESERT FIGHTER

Looks like yer all called out YET again:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ies-sheikh-hasina.545741/page-3#post-10282496

The mods do know some of these folks are false flaggers but can't do a whole lot because these trolls are pretty careful in playing right at the edges. They do thump their chests but don't violate a lot of forum rules (typical of Indian trolls).

Damn "bharti" false flaggers i tellz ya!

4 group thinker thanks so far! Must be legit yo!

and lol they have turned the entire topic to discussing you guys haha.

@Bilal9 @Centaur @BDforever

@Ocean @django @Game.Invade @Major Sam @DESERT FIGHTER

Looks like yer all called out YET again:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...ies-sheikh-hasina.545741/page-3#post-10282496

Damn "bharti" false flaggers i tellz ya!

4 group thinker thanks so far! Must be legit yo!

and lol they have turned the entire topic to discussing you guys haha.

@Bilal9 @Centaur @BDforever

Happened to me many times in all bangladesh threads. Sequence of events goes.

*Me sees a Bangladesh thread related or non related to pakistan.
*Me opens to get a gist of news
*Starting from 2nd post jibes at pakistan start - pakistan is slave to usa , pakistans jf17 is chinese product, " cant build jf17 without Chinese" statement inserted into totally unrelated discussions, pakistans navy is tiny before bangladesh, pakistani women are fair cause they stay in burqas even pakistani men are fair cause their mothers used to wear burqas when they were pregnant with their kids, their MIGHTY GDP is so huge that it can suck a blackhole inside it.

*then vilest of insults on pakistanis
*all bd posters making super secret big ticket defence hardware purchases claims and everyone thanking every post in droves. A single false claim post will carry 20 thanks.

*then we respond.
* then the leader of the pack Bilal9 who often baits first immediately tags mods addressing them as "Bhai" trolling ho rahi or bhai we cant tolerate such racism on our (he means pdf by our) vibrant forum.
* and next we see our posts are getting deleted one after the other and we pakistani posters are given a thread ban atleast i got once.

So i have stopped wasting my energies on this superpower.

Last edited:
them as "Bhai" trolling

Yep he called me bhai etc so much when I first got to this forum and I was really pretty friendly/curious about BD still (from their perspective etc). I had some genuine good conversation with him at that early point....not knowing whats lurking behind that veil.

Then things basically have polarised/devolved to where they are now, in large part because of this POS and his immediate lackey/posse team. When they are there, sycophancy, hypocrisy and victim complex... contrasting with the fake ego and BD STRONK is never far behind.....and then everyone else is blamed or is "false flag"....never them. Just sickening, because BD amply deserves lot better folk representing it here (ppl like I know in real life)....and I lost a few good BD friends/neutrals as well because of it (friendly fire/cross fire etc)....and the subforum/forum suffers/deteriorates more when they leave as well. I also blame myself for allowing things to happen on my part instead of cutting the losses and moved on. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

In essence it is their atrocious state of internal political drama/frustrations playing out here....its very easy to do to gain short term "feelz" but they completely missed long term effect of it......they just want to keep propping up that eroding sandcastle next to the crashing waves....instead of admitting defeat and simply build sustainably further up the beach.

@Joe Shearer @Avicenna

So i have stopped wasting my energies on this superpower.

Yep I am very picky where I deploy my energy now over there. Has to be very good return on investment so to speak for me to bother now....mostly to try engage a few promising holdouts.

Yep he called me bhai etc so much when I first got to this forum and I was really pretty friendly/curious about BD still (from their perspective etc). I had some genuine good conversation with him at that early point....not knowing whats lurking behind that veil.

Then things basically have polarised/devolved to where they are now, in large part because of this POS and his immediate lackey/posse team. When they are there, sycophancy, hypocrisy and victim complex... contrasting with the fake ego and BD STRONK is never far behind.....and then everyone else is blamed or is "false flag"....never them. Just sickening, because BD amply deserves lot better folk representing it here (ppl like I know in real life)....and I lost a few good BD friends/neutrals as well because of it (friendly fire/cross fire etc)....and the subforum/forum suffers/deteriorates more when they leave as well. I also blame myself for allowing things to happen on my part instead of cutting the losses and moved on. Hindsight is 20/20 though.

In essence it is their atrocious state of internal political drama/frustrations playing out here....its very easy to do to gain short term "feelz" but they completely missed long term effect of it......they just want to keep propping up that eroding sandcastle next to the crashing waves....instead of admitting defeat and simply build sustainably further up the beach.

@Joe Shearer @Avicenna

Yep I am very picky where I deploy my energy now over there. Has to be very good return on investment so to speak for me to bother now....mostly to try engage a few promising holdouts.

There is a distinct lack of sophistication and maturity in the BD sub forum.

However, it doesn't all fall on them.

Many a degenerated thread was initially side tracked by a derogatory or smart *** comment by a Pakistani/Indian poster.

In anycase, hopefully further discussion can be about relevant topics in politics and the military realm that draw all of us here in the first place rather than the volley of insults that a thread usually degrades into.

Nah not head otherwise it'll be resulting in a phone call to my parents for what I said to that dheet qamini .
It has been 6 to 7 months I left uni , but I didn't leave my birds go to her hands permanently , nd got it back in November .
She be like ' Ab itni si birds k liye itny maheenay bad Ai ho ' ..

Yeah b**** , cause I don't forgive the insult nd injustice done with me . Be it a piece of paper but I don't leave ppl like u like u get away with it , ..

Oh nd btw .. due to interference of other class fellows , we ended up having sulah .

Marna ni hy sirf darana hy. :D

My birds .. I got it back from that qamini. nd decorated them .

@Mentee @RealNapster
View attachment 456014

Chalo acha hua le aae wapis. Jahez me kaam aany hy. ;)

Back
Top Bottom