What's new

Whatever

27332551_983496645133600_6967745445015631047_n.jpg
True i have known so many people who would curse their kids, siblings or other relatives but the moment that relative of theirs is in tough situation they will immediately have this sudden love waking up for them. So i often say better express it in peoples lives rather than waiting for them to land in tough situation where you feel regrets etc though i am not talking about silly gf- bf relationships where ppl stick together for few days and then move on.

What coincidence !! Just this afternoon I was listening to 'Koi faryaad' from the original 'Tum bin'.

I also listened to 'Teri faryaad' from 'Tum bin 2'. The new song is equally good.

I always had the idea that she was South Indian ( her features ) but because of the names of her parents and brother, I think she may be Punjabi.

The reason of her death is not known.

Watch this little biography about her.

Poonam Dhillon looked so nice in the song 'Noorie Noorie'.
Is bharti a name or cast name? Bhartis are punjabi surname or ?

Last edited:
Hey chagu @Saiful Islam

No one gives a flying f***, I know you are still butthurt seeing your bearded deity that you had as DP for so long getting humiliated and strung up like the goat humper he was...and our randi that ordered it is gonna be there smiling sickly at you triggered lot for a good number of years still.....while you sitting in UK with your wretchedness and rejection (70% poverty yuck) and smelly restaurants you label "Indian" because you are ashamed of your identity.

....and also butthurt your "ummah" feelz got spit upon and will do so again right on this forum:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/rohi...bangladesh-closer.534801/page-3#post-10137483

Now go have a butthurt day little failed ingrate.

There are good BD people, and I am friends with them, dont care what a butthurt chagu and hyperventilating BD STRONK ingrates believe on it....because the good BD people simply dont associate with you lot in first place....and rightfully so, you lot are the reason BD is what it is.

You're full of so much hatred. Let us end this here, it's the internet for goodness sake.

Hallelujah birather!

l_105586_075214_updates.jpg

Yes please just dont tag me and message me anymore thanks....and everything will be just ok!

Hallelujah is an abrahamic term, not for polytheists. Kindly stay in your lane. Secondly, Randay is a word from the Indo Aryan of languages, so stay in your lane there too.

Kindly stay in your lane regarding BD, which does not concern you. When you talk about my country you involve me, same when I speak about Tameel Nadoo, it should involve, because naturally it's your country! Hallelujah bro :)

Hallelujah is an abrahamic term, not for polytheists. Kindly stay in your lane. Secondly, Randay is a word from the Indo Aryan of languages, so stay in your lane there too.

Kindly stay in your lane regarding BD, which does not concern you. When you talk about my country you involve me, same when I speak about Tameel Nadoo, it should involve, because naturally it's your country! Hallelujah bro :)

And what are you gonna do Mr "randay"....to make me stay in "my lane"? Vent and cry here some more? :)

I can say Hallelujah all I please...and post pictures of the one you were worshipping (in shirk) thats now pushing daisies. The tears are delicious!

Enjoy saying your polytheist days of the week and all the other shirk you do daily like the confused hypocrite ingrates you lot are. Your betters have more important things to focus on, like not being in 70% poverty for example.

And what are you gonna do Mr "randay"....to make me stay in "my lane"? Vent and cry here some more? :)

I can say Hallelujah all I please...and post pictures of the one you were worshipping (in shirk) thats now pushing daisies. The tears are delicious!

Enjoy saying your polytheist days of the week and all the other shirk you do daily like the confused hypocrite ingrates you lot are. Your betters have more important things to focus on, like not being in 70% poverty for example.

Shaheed Nizami would be a model in your country, his attire would pull all the Lankan Honeyz. Leave it bro!

@Reichsmarschall

This is adnan siddiqui he is one of the finest actors produced by pakistan but unfortunately he also loves to run towards bollywood for tiny roles tho he runs a production house which makes dramas

Adnan-Siddiqui.jpg

And this is sajal aly not her fan but at the moment she is top most actress in drama industry and she ran over to bollywood too

lol i am Pakistani yet i dont know any of our actor
Jo in kay kartoot aur india say piyar hai is wajah say na hee jano tau acha hai. Even i regret knowing about them and i have really distanced myself from pakistani showbiz and dramas in sense of watching them cause most of these actors openly support india and demand indian films releases in pakistan.

Adnan is such a fine actor but its sad he also went to work there. Plus hamari films may and sometimes even in few dramas indian movies ka, songs ka ,actors ka itna zikr hota hai that i lose interest.

What a foolish post.

It is certainly not an Islamic term, it is Jewish and Christian, so perhaps some lane discipline is good for you as well. Feel free to use Alhamdulillah or Subhan Allah, but do not pretend that the use of YHWH for the name of the One God is permitted in Islam. Since you are obviously wandering around looking for a quarrel, you are equally obviously not knowledgeable about the composition of the word 'hallelujah' in the first place, but have overheard it among Christians and Jews and wish to parade your presence in their midst.

As far as the use of Indo-Aryan languages is concerned, speakers of a language that debases it to wish others 'Poida Dibosh' have no business talking about languages.

And finally, Bangladesh concerns every Indian, as long as the people of Bangladesh possess this urge to expand their lives within the boundaries of India, without any legitimacy for their presence, and without bothering with the niceties of visas and permits and so on.

Keep to your lane. Perhaps that high sense of order in daily life might percolate into the disorderly mess of any Dhaka street if enough of you chant it daily. Wherever you might be located.

What a foolish post.

It is certainly not an Islamic term, it is Jewish and Christian, so perhaps some lane discipline is good for you as well. Feel free to use Alhamdulillah or Subhan Allah, but do not pretend that the use of YHWH for the name of the One God is permitted in Islam. Since you are obviously wandering around looking for a quarrel, you are equally obviously not knowledgeable about the composition of the word 'hallelujah' in the first place, but have overheard it among Christians and Jews and wish to parade your presence in their midst.

As far as the use of Indo-Aryan languages is concerned, speakers of a language that debases it to wish others 'Poida Dibosh' have no business talking about languages.

And finally, Bangladesh concerns every Indian, as long as the people of Bangladesh possess this urge to expand their lives within the boundaries of India, without any legitimacy for their presence, and without bothering with the niceties of visas and permits and so on.

Keep to your lane. Perhaps that high sense of order in daily life might percolate into the disorderly mess of any Dhaka street if enough of you chant it daily. Wherever you might be located.

Sometimes it looks like we would have had to invent @Nilgiri if he didn't exist. Every time I try to fend him off from feasting on a Bangladeshi, some twit posts something so offensive that Nilgiri seems like a bright ray of light in the darkness.

well I was never fan of Poonam

For me its

Divya Bharti, Tina Munim, had some affection for Leena Chandavarkar... not much from more famous bollywood actresses

Leena's song with Rajesh Khanna, 'Yeh jo chilman hai', is hotter than any modern "hot" song.

T
Is bharti a name or cast name? Bhartis are punjabi surname or ?

No idea. :)

@Levina , what do you think is the ethnicity of Divya Bharti?? Though for me it does not matter.

Who's srdvi

An Indian film actress who acted in South Indian cinema and Hindi cinema in lead roles.

Last edited:
What a foolish post.

Sometimes it looks like we would have had to invent @Nilgiri if he didn't exist. Every time I try to fend him off from feasting on a Bangladeshi, some twit posts something so offensive that Nilgiri seems like a bright ray of light in the darkness.

Could you sound more ridiculous and pathetic? "Feast"? I don't live on this forum I have a 9-5 like a lot of my BD bros. I said it was an Abrahamic word, not Islamic. fair enough the word is specific to Christ-Judeo practices.

Get ourra here man.

Back
Top Bottom