What's new

Whatever

Men's makeup :enjoy:.. future of men beauty salon
main-qimg-65e7beb9347ae5878222296c92afa467.png

I think the first actress I ever liked from Bollywood... May she rest in eternal peace

Did you get banned from that thread that you need to reply here instead of there? Sheesh, just grow some backbone. Who cares? It doesn't matter in the end

Its best to take the OT stuff to this thread so bilal doesnt get his panties/lungi in a twist and start the sycophancy to one particular mod.

The on topic backbone has already been given there from my end and of course as usual the BD douches have all slunk away after the perfunctory tldr triggering of ukbengali.

She got killed for converting to Islam and marrying a Muslim man.
Really? Wow thats sad. But bandi waqai may bohat cute hai dont know without makeup but shes maybe second or third indian actress that i found really attractive. Very cute face she looks mix of south indian and punjabi looks but i am not sure.

Whats her ethnic group? Could any indian member tell whats the ethnicity of actrss whose video is quoted in Maarkhoors video.

Really? Wow thats sad. But bandi waqai may bohat cute hai dont know without makeup but shes maybe second or third indian actress that i found really attractive. Very cute face she looks mix of south indian and punjabi looks but i am not sure.

Whats her ethnic group? Could any indian member tell whats the ethnicity of actrss whose video is quoted in Maarkhoors video.
Her name was Diviya Bharti but she converted and married Muslim director. Google it you will find more details. Despite she was Muslim her parents forcefully cremated her.

What about Ponum?
Ponam Dhillion was my crush :lol:

Her name was Diviya Bharti but she converted and married Muslim director. Google it you will find more details. Despite she was Muslim her parents forcefully cremated her.

Cremation thing is very bad as one must respect others faith choice but i am sure Allah in return raisedher in an even higher rank. Yes google says she was just 19 n already top most indian star. Looks tau waqai bohat achi hain.

I saw a new girl called fatima sheikhs interview, shes from jammu kashmir ethnic kashmir shes really pretty face. I dont know but most indian actresses who are super pretty either have roots from modern day pakistan like nargis fakhri, kareena or are ethnic kashmiris like katrina , fatima sana sheikh

Fatima sanas pic

images

What coincidence !! Just this afternoon I was listening to 'Koi faryaad' from the original 'Tum bin'.

I also listened to 'Teri faryaad' from 'Tum bin 2'. The new song is equally good.

Very cute face she looks mix of south indian and punjabi looks but i am not sure.

I always had the idea that she was South Indian ( her features ) but because of the names of her parents and brother, I think she may be Punjabi.

She got killed for converting to Islam and marrying a Muslim man.

The reason of her death is not known.

Watch this little biography about her.

What about Ponum?

Poonam Dhillon looked so nice in the song 'Noorie Noorie'.

What about Ponum?
well I was never fan of Poonam

For me its

Divya Bharti, Tina Munim, had some affection for Leena Chandavarkar... not much from more famous bollywood actresses

What coincidence !! Just this afternoon I was listening to 'Koi faryaad' from the original 'Tum bin'.

I also listened to 'Teri faryaad' from 'Tum bin 2'. The new song is equally good.

I always had the idea that she was South Indian ( her features ) but because of the names of her parents and brother, I think she may be Punjabi.

The reason of her death is not known.

Watch this little biography about her.

Poonam Dhillon looked so nice in the song 'Noorie Noorie'.
version 2 of Koi/Teri Faryaad is good but original is better

Back
Top Bottom